Your Honor, the defendant Idea

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
(The People of Midland vs Idea)
Your honor, philosphically speaking, to define anything is difficult enough a task, let alone definining evil. On the other hand, i believe that one of malicious charges against my client is that abstract and nebulous term. Although i do not claim to have perfect knowledge of what evil is, i believe that it would be much easier for us to narrow that argument simply down into "harm" and "benefit". Agreeable yes?

Let us proceed. I claim that the Idea and her 4 employees are innocent from the any charges of directly inflicting harm on the People of Midland. We must note that every harm has been caused by the customers, and never by Idea or the Godhands. Allow me to recount some examples.

Case 1:
The Count was a decent man, until he found his wife at a blistering orgy. In an understandable rage, he slaughters the offenders. Unable to bring wrath on the adultress, the count is paralyzed. This is when my client offers a contract with the man. What my clients offer is a choice, a potential, a freedom. Before, the count can only walk away from exacting justice, now he can smite the adultress! What my client offer is a not unlike a weapon - it can be used for good or evil. Nevertheless, my clients have no responsibility for the destruction brought upon by the opportunity they offer.

Can we blame the merchant who sells the gun? No, we can only blame the crazy bastard who shoots his neighbor's dog.

Case 2:
That sweet little Roshinu wanted to be a faerie. My clients have granted that wish. She wanted an adult free environment. My clients also fulfilled that. Who killed the parents? Chances are, they're probably eaten by the Apostles, customers of our client. Your honor, we must note that the customers are members of The People of Midland. These Apostles also have a choice whether to eat or not eat. Thus, the slaughter brought upon in the contracting festivals are responsibilites of customers. Once again, my clients are not responsible for the harms and destructions.

Case 3:
I believe the greatest controversy of this trial lies with the prosecution of Griffith (who uses the alias Phemto during his days in the company), the former rogue employee of my client's company. If I remember correctly, he already had a contract with the Band of Hawks, specifically that they are willing to die for the sake of his dream. One of the major accusations against the young man was that he has betrayed his comrades. Well then, i would say that not sacrificing the Hawks is the true betrayal! All will be for nought, the dead boys betrayed and the steel toils abndoned. Are the lives of the fine soldiers sacrificed so wortheless as to be abandoned like some unwanted baggage? That, is the greatest treachery! To leave behind the dreams and the hopes of those who believe in you. No, Griffith has not betrayed his dream, nor his comrades.

Let us now turn to the famous rape. In this specific cermeony, Griffith has indeed commit a terrible act as an employee of our office. However, we must ask if it is done out of personal vendetta/spite or out of a further planning (of reincarnation).Nevertheless, we must also note that our clients have also discharged the rogue godhand -- for he is too ambitious, too human, to perform his job.

As we can see here, the People of Midland have done harm to themselves. My clients have simply offered a choice in life, for better or worse.

Then again, i'm just so friggin sick and tired of the griffith evil argument (since 01?)

(to be continued?)

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
I like your style. :D Just for fun, I'll counter your brief with my own.

The People of Midland
Plaintiff,

v.

Idea,
and
Godhand, et. al.

Defendant.

The People of Midland ("Midland"), by counsel, move to bring suit against the entity Idea; Void, Femto, Conrad, Ubik, and Slann (collectivelly as "The Godhand"); and their Apostles as Defendants in this case.

1. Most of the damage and destruction caused to Midland are through the Apostles. It is Midland's understanding that the Apostles are contracted by the Godhand, who are in turn contracted by Idea.
2. Idea and the Godhand are the ones who gave the Apostles the power to cause the damage and destruction to Midland.
3. Idea and the Godhand had knowledge of each apostles intentions when giving them their power.
4. Each apostle remained under contract with the Godhand until their deaths.
5. Each apostle served as a representative to the Godhands, and as a representative to Idea.

Considering the above facts, let's take into consideration the cases that the Defendants' counsel has cited.

Case 1: The Count.
Here the Godhand gave the Count the power of "exacting justice," through the power of Idea's executive heads. Though my opponent argues that you cannot blame the merchant for selling the gun, only the one who bought it and sold it. You can blame him if he knew that the sole purpose of purchasing the gun was to kill. The "justice" that the Count was seeking was not justice, but a crime. He had brutally murdered men and women in an emotional act. The Godhand were not providing him with the "potential freedom," but the weaponry to commit more crimes. In this case, the Defendants' are selling their product as a weapon for destructive means, not for good.

Case 2: Roshinu.
The opponent argues that the apostles are customers to their client, the Defendant. He also argues that these customers are also members of the People of Midland and given a choice of what to eat and what not to eat. Clearly the opponent here is feigning that their client is not responsible for the aftereffects of their product.
There was no warning to the possible aftereffects given by these "choices" that the Defendant gives to their customers. All of said, customers had no prior history of eating humans before encountering the Defendants' product. Each of the promises that they fulfill never list the consequences that follow. This shows how the Defendants' are partly responsible for the actions caused by the apostles, since the aftereffects of the product warrant their eating of other people.

Case 3: Femto.
This argument deals specifically with the cases of the individual, Griffith (aka "Femto"). Midland is mainly interested in persecuting the Defendants' as a whole, rather than individually. Midland considers Femto a part of the collective known as The Godhand, who are listed as parties under the Defendants'.

In conclusion, the People of Midland accuse the Defendants' Idea, The Godhand, and their Apostles of the destruction and death caused by their product. Midland did not seek out to harm itself, but was harmed by the Defendants' in question. My clients are merely victims of the corporate entity headed by the Defendant, Idea.

[end]

Wow, that was strangely enough, kind of fun! But I'm not touching the Griffith is Evil thread with a 10-foot pole.

SomeKindOfBlue

How, Caska? How could you not pounce this man?
eintrigga said:
Case 3:
I believe the greatest controversy of this trial lies with the prosecution of Griffith (who uses the alias Phemto during his days in the company), the former rogue employee of my client's company. If I remember correctly, he already had a contract with the Band of Hawks, specifically that they are willing to die for the sake of his dream. One of the major accusations against the young man was that he has betrayed his comrades. Well then, i would say that not sacrificing the Hawks is the true betrayal! All will be for nought, the dead boys betrayed and the steel toils abndoned. Are the lives of the fine soldiers sacrificed so wortheless as to be abandoned like some unwanted baggage? That, is the greatest treachery! To leave behind the dreams and the hopes of those who believe in you. No, Griffith has not betrayed his dream, nor his comrades.

*shudder* It will be a frightening world, indeed, the day the dead matters more than the living...

And, I know I'm naive and all, but I think the hawks weren't as much ready to die for Griffith as they were ready to fight for his cause. Havent many, many people stated that the Hawks were using Griffith every bit as much as he was using them to further their own dreams?
I doubt that any of them dreamt about dying.

I find it disturbing the way so many seem to think that the Hawks did not have a right to live - simply because they chose to trust an untrustworthy man, or risk death on the battlefield for their dreams (The dreams they thought they would be able to acieve by following Griffith).

Ask any army-commander: You don't betray the boys under your command, not even if they are ready to go through hell for you. When you have people under your command, you have a responsibility to them, not the other way around.

(Dead horse football, anyone?)

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
eintrigga said:
Can we blame the merchant who sells the gun? No, we can only blame the crazy bastard who shoots his neighbor's dog.

The merchant who sells the 'gun' in this case doesn't trade it for money or goods, but for the very lives of people instead. This is an illegal form of trade according to article x.x of the blah blah blah, and Idea and the Godhand are to be held directly responsible for the harm and destruction caused by this illegal act, as they are the ones offering the deal.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Anyway, you say idea and GH are faultless because men are evil in their own, in their very essence ... but GH is human too (in the origin) and Idea is nothing but a human creation.
Thus Idea and his minions are persons waiting for a weak human to fall in their trap and giving him power to accomplish evil things they want to spread all over the world (or shoud I say "around the world" ;) ).
Guil

G

Genn21

:D , As long as theres people , There will still be idea and his four holy enforcer's. Idea is a manmade god he's a force of reason that is tradgedy. There is no blameing him or it for your bad doings or anyone else'es. As man is the one with the sole purpose of with intention's of doing bad things in the first place Idea just bring's out the full extent of it. He Harbor's people's summons to save them from there own mistakes , like prair's to the god the people have made. ( This empowers him , and requires he keeps creating tradgedy to survive and sustain beleif like a parasite. ) :p Its scary sometimes.

How can you call griffith discharged because his human quality's suck. This made him the perfect canidate to lead the people of midland like a tool of idea.

All the apostles had wicked ambitions before being employed so to speak.

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
Miyu said:
I like your style. :D Just for fun, I'll counter your brief with my own.

The People of Midland
Plaintiff,

v.

Idea,
and
Godhand, et. al.

Defendant.

The People of Midland ("Midland"), by counsel, move to bring suit against the entity Idea; Void, Femto, Conrad, Ubik, and Slann (collectivelly as "The Godhand"); and their Apostles as Defendants in this case.

1. Most of the damage and destruction caused to Midland are through the Apostles. It is Midland's understanding that the Apostles are contracted by the Godhand, who are in turn contracted by Idea.
2. Idea and the Godhand are the ones who gave the Apostles the power to cause the damage and destruction to Midland.
3. Idea and the Godhand had knowledge of each apostles intentions when giving them their power.
4. Each apostle remained under contract with the Godhand until their deaths.
5. Each apostle served as a representative to the Godhands, and as a representative to Idea.

As a representative of my clients, the counsel would like to clarify their stances on the "Apostles"

1. To define "Apostles": Humans who, through the activation of beherits when a great desire emanates form the user, enter the contract with the agents of the company known as the "Godhand". The contract will always entail a sacrifice. Through the agreement of this contract, the human customer's desire becomes fulfilled.

2. While our company would like to consider them as part of the "Idea co. family", the Apostles are strictly customers, rather than representatives. The Idea co. is only comprised of those existing on the astral plane (i think it was?), namely Idea and her representatives Void, Slann, Conrad, and Ubik.

3. Our customers, "Apostles" are not neccessarily induced evil features or a taste for human flesh. As in the case of "Zodd" and the "Beherit Apostle", we have shown that such deleterious effects find their origin in the customers.

4. The case of Griffith is pointed out is because he is both a customer and an employee of the company. Because our definition of Apostles, the current Griffith is now more akin to being an Apostle (pursuing his dreams) than a Godhand member (existing on different plane).

Talk about being the devil's advocate, i wonder why they haven't brought down the tobacco company?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
eintrigga said:
(The People of Midland vs Idea)
Your honor, philosphically speaking, to define anything is difficult enough a task, let alone definining evil. On the other hand, i believe that one of malicious charges against my client is that abstract and nebulous term. Although i do not claim to have perfect knowledge of what evil is, i believe that it would be much easier for us to narrow that argument simply down into "harm" and "benefit". Agreeable yes?
Agreeable until I bring in evidence #316! In this photograph, ladies and gentlemen is photographed evidence of a conversation between the defendant and one of its accomplices, Griffith. In these photographs you can clearly notice that Idea refers to ITSELF is evil. Thankfully a citizen was willing to sell me this evidence as he just happened to be driving along in his car as the defendant and his accomplice were talking.

If anything, Idea has been driven insane by the constant bitching of the Midland people, whom it is in constant, irreversible contact with. Despite this injustice, at the very least, Idea and its accomplices are accessories to the murders of countless thousands of Midland's people. I now hand over the case to the defendant.

thetrial.jpg

PS: Anyone else who posts in this thread and doesn't go along with the court theme will be punished. Christ, be creative people... Eintrigga is.

G

Genn21

Your honor: if I may , I wish to bring in a special witness. Those who are impartial to idea's existance as the cause of there tradgedy. They still are they subject of it however. I would like the jury to see there side of it.

People of midland:
nedcalls100.jpg
Hucka Hucka.

Defendant: How do you feel as to have a god ruleing your ability to live and die ?

People of midland: Its ok as long as we go to a heaven and be rewarded for our good deed's to the church.

Defendant: What if i told you the same church you go to was in leuge with the same evil's they claim to fight ?

People of midland:
smitty.jpg
WWWWHHHHHAAAATTT !!! ( M00t Point )

Defendant: Your honor and you humble yet dieing people of midland if i will i wish to bring in another special guest Mozgus.

UndeadMozgus:
mozgus.jpg
Roar ! Heathens ! All of you

Defendant: Mozgus is it true you work in the name of the holy church ?

Mozgus: Stfu Minion's capture him !

Defendant: There not here.

Mozgus: !!! What Why ??( does this meen all have to be reasonable ? )

Defendant: Sk.net never watercolored them !!! :eek:

Mozgus: Grumble, Yes its true i do serve the church and have done so most of my life.

Defendant: How do you serve the church mozgus ?

Mozgus: I am a holy inquisitor !!!

Defendant: Do you think your job is any different than that of the evil you have been persuieing ?

Mozgus: OF COURSE !!! they are evil pageans demon's and monsters trying to kill of the church in the guise of people god will always be on the side of right !!! ( waves bible )

Defendant: Mr mozgus Could you tell me what has done more dmg to the people of midland so far the church punishing innocent people charged as pageans or this acutal evil you have been seeking out but yet have no returns on what it actully is.

Mozgus: HERECY !!!!

People of midland: shhhhh the first one of us that speaks out is the witch for the day :)

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
Walter said:
Agreeable until I bring in evidence #316! In this photograph, ladies and gentlemen is photographed evidence of a conversation between the defendant and one of its accomplices, Griffith. In these photographs you can clearly notice that Idea refers to ITSELF is evil. Thankfully a citizen was willing to sell me this evidence as he just happened to be driving along in his car as the defendant and his accomplice were talking.

Objections! Your honor, this misleading photo, as it was refered by the accuser as the pivotal evidence, is an incomplete revelation of my client's disposition.

Here is the complete voice record of the conversation:
http://www.arcticnightfall.com/ranemaka13/main.php?section=translations&trans=chapter83

As we can see here, while my client professes to being Evil, she attributes herself as a product of men. If the People of Midland accuses my client as evil, then they are also accusing themselves as well. Thus, accusations based on this confession is trivial.

Therefore, i implore the court's fair judgement to be based on the evidences of "harm" and "benefits -- whether my client or People of Midland are responsible of the harm caused.

Miyu

eintrigga said:
As a representative of my clients, the counsel would like to clarify their stances on the "Apostles"

1. To define "Apostles": Humans who, through the activation of beherits when a great desire emanates form the user, enter the contract with the agents of the company known as the "Godhand". The contract will always entail a sacrifice. Through the agreement of this contract, the human customer's desire becomes fulfilled.

2. While our company would like to consider them as part of the "Idea co. family", the Apostles are strictly customers, rather than representatives. The Idea co. is only comprised of those existing on the astral plane (i think it was?), namely Idea and her representatives Void, Slann, Conrad, and Ubik.

3. Our customers, "Apostles" are not neccessarily induced evil features or a taste for human flesh. As in the case of "Zodd" and the "Beherit Apostle", we have shown that such deleterious effects find their origin in the customers.

4. The case of Griffith is pointed out is because he is both a customer and an employee of the company. Because our definition of Apostles, the current Griffith is now more akin to being an Apostle (pursuing his dreams) than a Godhand member (existing on different plane).

Talk about being the devil's advocate, i wonder why they haven't brought down the tobacco company?

Counsel for the Plaintiff, The People of Midland ("Midland"), would like to adddress the stances that counsel for the Defendants' released to this Court.

Stance 1:
Here, the Defendant admits that the contract each
Apostle has with the Defendants Idea and the Godhand entail a "sacrifice." Counsel would like to move the Court with a Rule 3.14 to the twelveth power Motion to Compel the Defendant to define the exact terms of the contract with each apostle and the terms of the "sacrifice," for the counsel and the Court's understanding.

I will hold further comment on this subject until the Defendant has had their chance to define these terms. Pending the outcome of the above Motion, I will continue to address the remaining stances.

Stance 2:
Though the Defendants' claim that the Apostles are merely customers to the Defendants Idea and The Godhand, the Plaintiffs', by counsel, have included Apostles under the list of Defendants in the suit. The Plaintiffs' claim that the Apostles became representatives to "Idea co, family," after they contracted with the companies main representatives, The Godhand. Though they may be customers, they still have used your product and thus represent the company through the product.

Stance 3:
Here the Defendant still tries to claim that the Plaintiff is at fault for the negative aftereffects of the Defendants' product. Though there may have been two cases where the constant consumption of human flesh is not a side-effect, there are countless cases that prove it is a side-effect: i.e. The Snail Baron, The Snake Baron, the Boob apostle, just to name a few. Clearly there is some correlation between becoming an apostle and the side-effect of eating human flesh. There are no reported cases of any of the Plaintiffs' acting in this manner before the influence of the Defendants' company.

Stance 4:
The Plaintiffs' stands their ground in prosecuting both the Godhand as an entity and the Apostles.

Conclusion:
The Plaintiffs' still hold the Defendants' company Idea responsible for the actions of their apostles on the grounds that the apotles represent the company through their use of their product.

Counsel requests that all parties and counsel representing the Defendants' and all parties and counsel representing the Plaintiffs' please step forward and clearly state their representation.

Counsel also moves the Court to decide on a Judge Magistrate to preside over these hearings and would like to request a Trial by Jury.

[end]

Entrigga, I think you've created a monster. :D

Miyu

eintrigga said:
Objections! Your honor, this misleading photo, as it was refered by the accuser as the pivotal evidence, is an incomplete revelation of my client's disposition.

Here is the complete voice record of the conversation:
http://www.arcticnightfall.com/ranemaka13/main.php?section=translations&trans=chapter83

As we can see here, while my client professes to being Evil, she attributes herself as a product of men. If the People of Midland accuses my client as evil, then they are also accusing themselves as well. Thus, accusations based on this confession is trivial.

Therefore, i implore the court's fair judgement to be based on the evidences of "harm" and "benefits -- whether my client or People of Midland are responsible of the harm caused.

Your Honor, the Defendant continues to claim that my client, the People of Midland, are the ones to blame in this controversy, but I would like to remind the Court who the Plaintiffs and the Defendants are in this case. My clients first brought suit against the Defendants' Idea, The Godhand, and the Apostles, as indicated in the style of the case. Please restrain from letting the opposing counsel's use of the his words mislead you from putting my clients on trial. They are the victims in this case, not the accused.

G

Genn21

Your honor , I must simpely remind you that counsilar Miyu is trying to take blame away from the people of midland at this case. The Midlander's above all are the victem's here and they looked be looked at if there has been a wrong deed done to them by my obvious innocent client Idea & Godhand co, ( Void: here here )

The Midlanders are sado masochist's your honor. They require pain in terms with pleasure for a full complete life. It's a well known fact that if one only experianced a life of happiness that would be dull world indeed. These people need pain and reality in the world. My Client idea give's them this. ( Idea ' Cheers )

I wish to go to exhibit C your honor. Roshinu nee chan

Roshinu:
roshinu.jpg
YAAA IM A FAIRY !!!!

Defendant: Roshinu could you please tell the court how old you are.

Roshinu: 14 Nya ' nah

Roshinu: ( Kiss to mr Gut's )

Defendant: Roshinu where are your parents

Roshinu: The funny hat man took them away

Void: Cram it bitch !

Defendant: did you love your parents roshinu ?

Roshinu: No they were evil adult's not special like us kids they dont understand how to have fun ! My mommy evan told me im not a Fairy princess. I knew deep down tho me and peacuff were the same deep down all i would experiance is pain till i found my kingdom.. Adults are so caught up in there stupid life's.

Defendant: You dont like adults ?

Roshinu: There horrible people. They constantly beat me to show me whats right.! I showed those dummy's in the end.

Defendant: what did you do roshinu ?

Roshinu: I hurt those bad people to make them understand what i truly am they derserved it. I hurt them ... like they hurt me.

Defendant: Did they ask to be punished roshinu ?

Roshinu: ...sob... no they needed it tho , they needed to feel my pain to understand me .

Defendant: your honor i rest my case

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Who's the judge and jury?

If this is going to be a real trial here, who's going to be the judge and the jury?

LG

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Re:Who's the judge and jury?

Lady Griffith said:
If this is going to be a real trial here, who's going to be the judge and the jury?

There is only man fit to be the judge here and that's Miu..uhh..I mean Olivier Hague.

And we all could represent the jury and vote in a poll here at the end of this trial. But I doubt we will reach a unanimous decision about this. ;)

Miyu

Garbageman21 said:
The Midlanders are sado masochist's your honor. They require pain in terms with pleasure for a full complete life. It's a well known fact that if one only experianced a life of happiness that would be dull world indeed. These people need pain and reality in the world. My Client idea give's them this. ( Idea ' Cheers )

Objection, your Honor! This is all plainly hearsay! Counsel has not provided any concret evidence of my clients' bearing.

I wish to go to exhibit C your honor. Roshinu nee chan

Roshinu:
roshinu.jpg
YAAA IM A FAIRY !!!!

Defendant: Roshinu could you please tell the court how old you are.

Roshinu: 14 Nya ' nah

Roshinu: ( Kiss to mr Gut's )

Defendant: Roshinu where are your parents

Roshinu: The funny hat man took them away

Void: Cram it bitch !

Defendant: did you love your parents roshinu ?

Roshinu: No they were evil adult's not special like us kids they dont understand how to have fun ! My mommy evan told me im not a Fairy princess. I knew deep down tho me and peacuff were the same deep down all i would experiance is pain till i found my kingdom.. Adults are so caught up in there stupid life's.

Defendant: You dont like adults ?

Roshinu: There horrible people. They constantly beat me to show me whats right.! I showed those dummy's in the end.

Defendant: what did you do roshinu ?

Roshinu: I hurt those bad people to make them understand what i truly am they derserved it. I hurt them ... like they hurt me.

Defendant: Did they ask to be punished roshinu ?

Roshinu: ...sob... no they needed it tho , they needed to feel my pain to understand me .

Defendant: your honor i rest my case

Counsel wishes to dismiss this segment of evidence on the grounds of hearsay and possible tampering with the witness. As we all know, Roshinu is already dead in Vol. 16 of the manga. How can this person possibly be a witness to this trial? Your Honor, I ask you to please deny the entry of these witnesses that the Defendants' counsel has tried to enter.

[end]

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
Miyu said:
Your Honor, the Defendant continues to claim that my client, the People of Midland, are the ones to blame in this controversy, but I would like to remind the Court who the Plaintiffs and the Defendants are in this case. My clients first brought suit against the Defendants' Idea, The Godhand, and the Apostles, as indicated in the style of the case. Please restrain from letting the opposing counsel's use of the his words mislead you from putting my clients on trial. They are the victims in this case, not the accused.

The (self-proclaimed) counsel of Idea co., recognizes the possible confusion caused by the origin of the company (unless Idea co. desires a countersuit). Therefore, the counsel would like to elucidate his stances on the informations pivotal to the jury's decision:

1. Whether the customers "Apostles" come into contract with the company by free will.

2. The nature of the "sacrifice", as it is entailed by the condition of the contract. The counsel would like to address this definiton: As an exchange for my client's service, the customer must willing give up a "Sacrifice" -- an important thing under the possession (whether emotional or physical) of the customer.

3..The nature of the side effects of Apostlehood, whether the deleterious behaviors of the Apostles are inherent or an outside influence.

4. Whether the "Apostles" are responsible of their actions, before and after the agreement of their contract.

G

Genn21

Miyu said:
Objection, your Honor! This is all plainly hearsay! Counsel has not provided any concret evidence of my clients' bearing.Counsel wishes to dismiss this segment of evidence on the grounds of hearsay and possible tampering with the witness. As we all know, Roshinu is already dead in Vol. 16 of the manga. How can this person possibly be a witness to this trial? Your Honor, I ask you to please deny the entry of these witnesses that the Defendants' counsel has tried to enter.

[end]

Your honor if you please. On part of Idea & Godhand co. My client idea has tampered with fate to allow roshinu to not be killed by falling and instead be a part of this trial ( she will be put back after word. ) There has been no heresay. She is a potential witness to godhand's work's and is there for valueable for this court to use as a peice of evidence to prove the already outstanding innocence of my client idea.

The apostles my honor are under no contract with my client's godhand to go out and do murderous deed's. After a sacrifice is chosen as a small fee for enourmous amount of power that my client godhand co. provides that bargain is over and no more contact is made between the two. Cleary sir as far as the apostles are conserned to my client's are they have a wicked state of mind before approaching one such Idea.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Re:Who's the judge and jury?

Mizar said:
There is only man fit to be the judge here and that's Miu..uhh..I mean Olivier Hague.

And we all could represent the jury and vote in a poll here at the end of this trial. But I doubt we will reach a unanimous decision about this. ;)

So the trial will never end, the jury will be hung, and the debate continues:)

LG

Miyu

Dumpsterkid21 said:
Your honor if you please. On part of Idea & Godhand co. My client idea has tampered with fate to allow roshinu to not be killed by falling and instead be a part of this trial ( she will be put back after word. )

Here counsel admits that the Defendant, Idea has "tampered" with the witness Roshinu by bringing her back to life. Since the Defendant was the one who revived the witness, the Plaintiff's have no guarentee that the Defendant altered the witness in any way, shape, or form. Given the circumstances of her revival, I ask the Court to dismiss her as a potential witness.

The apostles my honor are under no contract with my client's godhand to go out and do murderous deed's. After a sacrifice is chosen as a small fee for enourmous amount of power that my client godhand co. provides that bargain is over and no more contact is made between the two. Cleary sir as far as the apostles are conserned to my client's are they have a wicked state of mind before approaching one such Idea.

My clients' argue that the apostles are indeed under contract to The Godhand, thus, Idea. Counsel eintrigga has stated:
2. The nature of the "sacrifice", as it is entailed by the condition of the contract. The counsel would like to address this definiton: As an exchange for my client's service, the customer must willing give up a "Sacrifice" -- an important thing under the possession (whether emotional or physical) of the customer.
Counsel has specifically stated that there is a form of a "contract" being made between the customer and the Godhand.

In light of the upcoming weekend, counsel wishes to adjourn the Court for recess until Monday. (no, seriously, I'm going to a Con this weekend).

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
My God this is going to take ages to read. *sketches artists impression of the court in session*

G

Genn21

Miyu said:
Here counsel admits that the Defendant, Idea has "tampered" with the witness Roshinu by bringing her back to life. Since the Defendant was the one who revived the witness, the Plaintiff's have no guarentee that the Defendant altered the witness in any way, shape, or form. Given the circumstances of her revival, I ask the Court to dismiss her as a potential witness. My clients' argue that the apostles are indeed under contract to The Godhand, thus, Idea. Counsel eintrigga has stated:Counsel has specifically stated that there is a form of a "contract" being made between the customer and the Godhand.

In light of the upcoming weekend, counsel wishes to adjourn the Court for recess until Monday. (no, seriously, I'm going to a Con this weekend).

Let it be known and written that court will be adjourn for prosicutor miyu's absence this weekend.

I object your honor let me also make it clear that my client Idea under hearing of a fair trial. With the court's ability to bring him & godhand co. here
under our controll i would to also remind the court that he is under our power to act sustain fairly in her ressurection. My client only changed the fate of the situation. And hence the only tampering with Witness 2. Roshinu nee chan. Is he ressurectibility in this court of law. None other than her ability to tell a story is as use as evidence.

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
in this post, i am speaking as the creator of the topic, not a participant of the discussion.

For fairness' sakes, it is inadvisable to "role-play" any characters of berserk to prove a point. First of all, it is be a character interpretation -- therefore subjective and discountable. Second of all, the spirit (soul?) of a dead Apostle is absorbed into the Sea of Idea, henceforth making "resurrection" quite difficult. Besides, i've always considered that it would a funny sight if everytime the court calls on apostles for witness and the specific apostle is absent (everyone turns around and stares at guts).

so my suggestion is sticking to the hard stuff. Being objective is difficult, but it is a superior approach to convincing others.

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
eintrigga said:
in this post, i am speaking as the creator of the topic, not a participant of the discussion.

For fairness' sakes, it is inadvisable to "role-play" any characters of berserk to prove a point. First of all, it is be a character interpretation -- therefore subjective and discountable. Second of all, the spirit (soul?) of a dead Apostle is absorbed into the Sea of Idea, henceforth making "resurrection" quite difficult. Besides, i've always considered that it would a funny sight if everytime the court calls on apostles for witness and the specific apostle is absent (everyone turns around and stares at guts).

so my suggestion is sticking to the hard stuff. Being objective is difficult, but it is a superior approach to convincing others.

Since you created the topic, why don't you roleplay the judge?

Top Bottom