Episode 222

Status
Not open for further replies.
puella said:
Griffin? :eek: new character? maybe I missed some damn important character?
Or it's a nickanme that you call Griffith?

** If it's not the case, hum hum, Griffith

it is a short form i alway use, Griffin is Griffith

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Does this Griffin stuff happens in 222?

...guess not..

Btw he said Griffin, big deal, there are many who say Gatsu or Gutzu and stuff like that, and its wrong...but no one's bitchin about it...

is this interaction between flora and skully at flora's house? if so, perhaps zodd came there because of skully? they had an appointment to fuck each other up for a while now, maybe theyre choosing to do it now (that Griffith has all of Midland??). or they could try to kill two birds with one stone: Skully and Flora?

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Erm, for those of you in the know, is this the cover for the current issue of Young Animal?
ya03v12_s.jpg
My friend is over in Japan and I asked her to look out for it, so, is this the thing she's gotta be looking for? I want to own this chapter too dammit ><

puella

Berserk forever
Uriel said:
Erm, for those of you in the know, is this the cover for the current issue of Young Animal?
ya03v12_s.jpg
My friend is over in Japan and I asked her to look out for it, so, is this the thing she's gotta be looking for? I want to own this chapter too dammit ><
yes

NightCrawler said:
Does this Griffin stuff happens in 222?

...guess not..

Btw he said Griffin, big deal, there are many who say Gatsu or Gutzu and stuff like that, and its wrong...but no one's bitchin about it...
its not wrong. Gattsu is the pronunciation in japanese. It is the way its spelled in japan due to their alphabetic language. So its not wrong. as for griffin, i have no idea why or how it came about.

namayias said:
its not wrong. Gattsu is the pronunciation in japanese. It is the way its spelled in japan due to their alphabetic language.
In Japan, it's written in _kana_. We're using Roman alphabet. It doesn't make any sense to write "Gattsu" in Roman alphabet.

I'm surprised Skully wasn't able to defend the mansion (since it's apparently on fire). The way Flora was talking, it seemed at least she was expecting to die since she seemed to be saying Skully fighting would make no difference. And with her talk of 'spirals/circles' regarding the armor (a precursor to what transformed Skullknight?), maybe Guts and Schierke are supposed to represent the new spiral, repeating Flora's/Skullknight's path and ultimately facing the same choice (Guts transforming like Skullknight?)...which might mean Skully is gone, too? Hope not, not right after the Behelit-sword...maybe I'm misunderstanding the armor altogether.

Darkage Alucard

I'm not a llama :(
So he's turning into a dark knight? I thought he was supposed to be the hawk of light? I'm so confused. My idea of what is being said about the armor is that it will make him sort of lose his humanity, like Skull Knight. Skull Knight has been alive a long time, supposively, so maybe after some time of wearing this armor, he will, too, be bound by it.

On another thought, what's going on with his behelit? I don't know if he will use his behelit at this point, if the armor is going to consume him like Skull Knight. Although, if Guttsu decided not to use the armor, would he choose to use the behelit? I know many are hesitant to the notion that he would use the behelit, speculating Serpico may, but I honestly don't think his new group has more to do with the ending as did Taka no Dan at their last stand.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Darkage Alucard said:
So he's turning into a dark knight? I thought he was supposed to be the hawk of light? I'm so confused. My idea of what is being said about the armor is that it will make him sort of lose his humanity, like Skull Knight. Skull Knight has been alive a long time, supposively, so maybe after some time of wearing this armor, he will, too, be bound by it.

On another thought, what's going on with his behelit? I don't know if he will use his behelit at this point, if the armor is going to consume him like Skull Knight. Although, if Guttsu decided not to use the armor, would he choose to use the behelit? I know many are hesitant to the notion that he would use the behelit, speculating Serpico may, but I honestly don't think his new group has more to do with the ending as did Taka no Dan at their last stand.

It's been stated in previous mangas that Griffith is the Hawk of Light, aka Midland's savior, though his motives are much darker, and as Silka said, " He is the one who will bring true darkness to the world." Guts may not be the Hawk of Light, obviously, but he's the one who's going to kick Griffith's ass ( eventually :))

LG

puella

Berserk forever
Olivier Hague said:
Again, most probably Schierke.

I don't have the YA yet, but it seems like she's referring to Schierke. Flora says,

I want to see your shy(hanikamu), smiling face ...just once more(before I die)

It's when Skullknight gets out to fight aspostles.

and Schierke says(or thinks to herself) about Dragon Slayer.

That sword....the sword which has been given power by fighting against astral beings... Then it might..

P

psymont

this is quite exciting, though the prospect of new enchanted armor for guts(maybe evil, cursed and unremovable) is a little frightening ....

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Psymont said:
this is quite exciting, though the prospect of new enchanted armor for guts(maybe evil, cursed and unremovable) is a little frightening ....

gaiseric.jpg

sendo7

Fight me, kill me, I like it
One thing that I tough is strange too, is why send zodd to fight skully, I mean, Griffith send one of is most powerfull general to fight flora and skully. But remember that zodd and skully are fighting all the time with the same result : draw. So why does he don't send 2 or 3 general, or perhaps another general to kill Flora ?

Some things in this chapter are strange I think.

ANd thansk to welcoming me little french ;D

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
We don't know if Griffith actually gave the order to kill Flora. I mean, why would he want that to happen? I don't think Zodd would go to fight Skully just to win a match, afterall, he found the USO in the White Hawk. For all we know, Zodd and friend could have an alteria motive.

sendo7

Fight me, kill me, I like it
We don't know if Griffith actually gave the order to kill Flora

I don't think honestly that now Zodd will take a part of the army of griffith to kill Flora or Griffith without Griffith aknowlegment in this time. Maybe in vol. 16 or 17 but not now. Griffith is a God to zodd and the other general !

Don't think so ?

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
i want see this armor I WANT TO SEE THIS ARMOR NOW lol but zod sent to kill flora how the hell does griffth even know about flora ho well only miura knows 100º whats going on of that im sure

Maybe it has to do with Skullknight...not necessarily Flora...maybe his using the behelit-sword was a huge beacon to Griffith/Apostles.

puella

Berserk forever
Umm, Guts is severely wounded now without his armor.
Then who's gonna fight the apostles?
SK alone?
Or along with Serpico ,Isidro and Schierke's magic?
Will Guts have to be just looking?

::)
???
:eek:

** I think Flora will be quite alright. If not, Guts won't be able to get his new armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom