Episode 222

Status
Not open for further replies.
puella said:
Will Guts have to be just looking?

U will only see Gutz looking in ur dream, It is the most unlikely that Gutz will stand and watch. Cmon how many time had he brave danger and escape death. Even if he had been permanently injured by Slann, he will stand FIGHT! all way until he or his enemy drop

btw, will that armor improved Gutz overall skill or would it grant supernatural ability together with his DS? It is very obvious that Muira is planning to give Gutz a new armor else he wouldnt need to let slann smash his armor into pieces!

Since i do not hv YA, just ask that wat is the colour of the armor? If it wasnt black then Black swordsman had to change name

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
puella said:
Umm, Guts is severely wounded now without his armor.
Then who's gonna fight the apostles?
SK alone?
Or along with Serpico ,Isidro and Schierke's magic?
Will Guts have to be just looking?

::)
???
:eek:

** I think Flora will be quite alright. If not, Guts won't be able to get his new armor.
Maybe Skully is not alone. The fire on the tree could really be the manifestation of a fire elemental. Do you think that Flora is the kind of person to stay idle while a close friend face the hosts of hell?. Not likely even if the strain of the summoning could (and possibily will) kill her.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I think Zoddo’s only there to settle old scores.

1000 years earlier…

Zoddy: “Damn, lady. You got a lotta weeds around here, but not so much I couldn’t handle it. *flexes* So, where my money at?”

Flora: “You did a good job Zoddy, here’s a gold coin.”

Zodder: “…”

Skull Kid: “Flora, Flora, I’m done repainting the house and cleaning out the latrines! No need to pay me, the responsibility was reward enough! Thank you so much!”

Flora: “Oh Skully, you’re such a good little boy.” *kisses Skully on the cheek*

Skull Kid: *blushes*

Zodd Boy: “I swear, someday I’m going to burn this fucking place to the ground.”

*Exit Flora*

Skull Kid: “Hey Zodd, isn’t Flora totally hot!?”

Zoddo Mini: “Gross dude! When we’re grown up, she’ll be like, 40 or something.”

Skull Kid: “Yeah, well I’d still do her!”

That’s why Zoddo’s really there. Let’s bet on Griffith’s ignorance. You know, because a former God of Karma and Fate that weaved the events of the world like Griffith probably doesn’t know about Flora or other possible threats to him. I think he got Godot’s address from the yellow pages. And it’s not like Zoddo would tell him about it or anything if he knew. I’m sure my above scenario is correct and Zoddo just “went out for cigarettes” as far as Griffith knows.

New theory: Berserk will end when Griffith slips on a bar of soap in the shower and breaks his neck.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
You know... with the mentioning of new armor... Hey Majin! What ever happened to that sketch you were going to do of Gattsu new "brick" armor?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
You know... with the mentioning of new armor... Hey Majin! What ever happened to that sketch you were going to do of Gattsu new "brick" armor?
hmmm... I vaguely remember mentioning something about brick armor. However, I'm a tad busy with other projects at the moment.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Well everyone, I have the new chapter's scanned and I just have to upload them! I hope to have them up within an hour or so from this post! (p.s. That also means the asian butterflys are scanned as well :-*)

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Bok Choy [Stir-fried with Rice] said:
Wow... this does not bode well for Guts. It looks like he'll have to rely more on Farnese, Serpico, and co. for protection until he gets healed by Flora. However, since the mansion burned down, does this indicate that Flora has been killed off or that she ran away? It seems he needs to get healed fast or else he's toast.

This chapter sounds fascinating since Guts has not been in such a helpless state for a long time. I like this new turnaround in his character where he has to rely on others instead of being totally independent...

I was just reading through this entire thread and this caught my eye...you're absolutely rught about Guts having to rely on others for help. This time he really has no choice with his wounds not being able to heal on their own. Suspense is building....not that it's anything new with Berserk in general. But this is a deadly new era opening up with Griffith and his powerful army of knights and followers.

LG

sendo7

Fight me, kill me, I like it
I think Zoddo’s only there to settle old scores.

1000 years earlier…

Zoddy: “Damn, lady. You got a lotta weeds around here, but not so much I couldn’t handle it. *flexes* So, where my money at?”

Flora: “You did a good job Zoddy, here’s a gold coin.”

Zodder: “…”
???

Hum sorry, But where did you get this dialogue ?? Because I don't read it.
But whit this, it's more clear now. thx.

sendo7

D : You're kind with the rest man. Thx.

Anyway thanks to the scan yeah. It's really really cool to have them !

Saiyajin, you have just been promoted to God, you magnificent bastard.

anyways, did i miss something or did Guts just lose Flora's stay-fresh seal on the Brand? And for some reason, I got the feeling of finality between skully and zodd. though i dont think Miura would kill off either one of these characters at this crucial point in the story, itd be a great surprise, wouldnt it?
now where's 223? ;D

SaiyajinNoOuji

Funny you should mention the whole finality between Skullknight and Zodd...I was thinking about that myself... Also something else I was thinking about was the true relationship between Flora and Skullknight...I think they were former lovers and for what ever reason have split on good terms over the course of time and have been battling the God Hand's. Thats just my take... Anyways, I am glad you guys and gals like the scans! ;D

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Yeah, that chapter kicked ass from front to back. Thanks a lot. Anyway, the new armor is sure beast-like, and it looks like it covers Guts' face too. Also, Wally pointed out that Skully is missing a spike. Now I finally know what he threw at Slan in 219. I guess we just aren't very observant considering it's been missing for three chapters already. =) It also looks like Flora WAS talking to Skully about his smile, very cool. Someone confirm or deny this please.

Page 2, oh my!

-Griffith

sendo7

Hum, I was not thinking of the last combat between Skully and Zodd, but maybe that's the point. And that's why Zodd came here, to settle the fight with skully. Or maybe is he jalous of the relationship between flora and skully..

Don't know.. but very interesting

puella

Berserk forever
Griffith said:
It also looks like Flora WAS talking to Skully about his smile, very cool. Someone confirm or deny this please.

Page 2, oh my!

-Griffith
Flora says

Page 2:

Well.I never thought I’d have to take out this armor...

Page: 8 to Schierke

I want to see your shy,smiling face with my eyes just once more(before I die)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome, awesome chapter. I don't know what Miura did differently with his normal routine on the art, but I'd love it if he kept doing it.

The armor, while looking indeed extremely "Beast-like", reminds me of Grunbeld's. Regarding the armor covering his face... It's still unclear at this point, but comparing page 2 and 3, it looks like the upper part (where the "V" design starts) would go up to his chin. On page 2, looks like we're seeing a helmet. I'm assuming it's connected to the rest of the armor from the back, so we wouldn't see a connecting piece in the front view (pg 3). I've been drawing designs on paper since I saw the armor 8). I'll post one if I get anything neat or even feasible looking.

Oh, and Skully can fly afterall. And all this time we thought it was just a magic horse...

SaiyajinNoOuji

Well he must drink a lot of RED BULL. Now here is a thought...what if when we do get to see the armor it looks like a "Dark Hawk". Now that would be a little bit more then just a coincedence if you ask me. I have a hunch it will look something like that. What do you guys think?

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Well he must drink a lot of RED BULL. Now here is a thought...what if when we do get to see the armor it looks like a "Dark Hawk". Now that would be a little bit more then just a coincedence if you ask me. I have a hunch it will look something like that. What do you guys think?

Well, I think we know that the amror does look bird-like in any case.

Hmm, the picture of Skully where he senses something does look similar to some of the pictures we've seen in the past, where Gatts feels the "evil" of the apostles or God Hand.

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
Walter said:
Oh, and Skully can fly afterall. And all this time we thought it was just a magic horse...

I wonder, if that means that Skully can use magic to some extent? After all, didn't Shiruke say that real skilled magic users can fly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom