Episode 222

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
A.S said:
True! But wat danger do u think it will bring to the weaer? Will it control the mind of the wearer or consuming the spirit of the wearer?

We'll see. But ig the armor indeed has any magical properties, they may not show themselves until later in the story.

Anyway, do u think it will be cool if the armor can meld into the surrounding and turn invisible? It will be like Gutz in a Predator movie! 8)

Now, that's just pure speculation, and maybe to go a little too far, even f I think Gatts will look cool in this new armor :3. However, as said before, we don't know whatt he armor actually can do.

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
kimchan said:
Once again, there are (and should be) some limits to speculation.

Maybe too many limits. If only someone had speculated that drinking during pregnancy could have consequences, we wouldn't be dealing with a post that retarded in the first place. It's like a paradox.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Wereallmad said:
Maybe too many limits. If only someone had speculated that drinking during pregnancy could have consequences, we wouldn't be dealing with a post that retarded in the first place. It's like a paradox.

MaYbE iT's aLL A pArt oF CaSuAlTy!!!!11111 :p

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Majin Tenshi said:
wasn't it established that Skully wasn't concerned about the armor but Guts repeating thier mistakes?

No, Skully did express his concern about the armor.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
kimchan said:
MaYbE iT's aLL A pArt oF CaSuAlTy!!!!11111 :p
Indeed Flora (and Skully) can confront God Hand because of the casual teas she prepares so well. It's just like the magical potion of Panoramix. I bet she must climb the tree from time to time to gather some weed('gui').
Guil
uh ?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
A.S said:
There might not even be a owner for it, maybe no human had ever touch this armor be4!

:eek: :eek: :eek: GASP!!! OMG!!! Shocking speculation A.S., no, really, that's some awesome shit right there!

Christ, would you guys shut up about the God damned armor already!?! Everything that was good about 222, including the armor, has been buried under your tepid ponderings about the million different possibilities of the fucking armor. Besides some of technical discussion of what it may look like, krebs’ post, and Olivier’s theory on like page one, I haven’t seen one good piece of speculation on this suit of shit. The most obvious idea is that it’s imbued with the shadow element like the Dragon Slayer is. Explains why it’s dangerous (the inherent danger of the shadow element was explained just in the last chapters. Coincidence?), and it also explains why Flora would think it necessary (probably protects Guts from God Hands). Hey, maybe not, but at least it makes sense and I didn’t just pull it directly out of my ass.

Goodnight,

-Griffith

P.S. Predator my dick!

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
LOL, Griffith, you always know how to hit the nail right on the head with your posts.

But this thing about the shadow element is beginning to get out of hand a little. The Dragonslayer isn't imbued with the shadow element, it's just forged by the constant killing of thousands of evil spirits. But that little detail aside, you may be right that the armor is imbued with a similar form of spirit/whatever as the Dragonslayer. Maybe we'll see Schierke feeling the same thing when she sees the armor in the next chapter(s) as when she looked at the DS before. It would make the picture of Guts as the Hawk of Darkness complete in my mind. ('evil' sword + 'evil' armor + beast = ....)

Mizar said:
('evil' sword + 'evil' armor + beast = ....)

Then it will finally become the shadow

If u hv watch Alec Baldwin movie then maybe u will understand ;D

Btw, did any1 here got any idea abt how Flora get the armor?

Griffith said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: GASP!!! OMG!!! Shocking speculation A.S., no, really, that's some awesome shit right there!
I'm sure you'll loooove this one, Griffith. ^^
yachapter222-6.jpg

Do we know that winged woman on the Skull Knight's horse? An "old friend" of his, perhaps? ^___^

yeah and the enlarged canine's on skully's horse's armor signifies and old vampire friend of skully that was engulfed by the shadow, and who skully had to slay

krebs4life said:
yeah and the enlarged canine's on skully's horse's armor signifies and old vampire friend of skully that was engulfed by the shadow, and who skully had to slay

enlarged canines?? i dont think horses have those...

Possible details about episode 223... They're not confirmed yet, so I'm not creating a new topic...

Guts's new helmet looks like... well, a skull.
Griffith apparently ordered a witch hunt.
Zoddo's soldiers are Apostles, and they were at Griffith's Occultation, a couple of years ago.
Grunbeld is there as well.
Guts VS. Grunbeld.

Again, it's _not_ confirmed yet.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Olivier Hague said:
Possible details about episode 223... They're not confirmed yet, so I'm not creating a new topic...

Guts's new helmet looks like... well, a skull.
Griffith apparently ordered a witch hunt.
Zoddo's soldiers are Apostles, and they were at Griffith's Occultation, a couple of years ago.
Guts VS. Grunbeld.

Again, it's _not_ confirmed yet.
Holy shit ! Even if it's not confirmed, I know by previous times from Hague that it must be close-to-truth so to say. Damn, Guts vs Grundbeld (shall we see the Dragon ?).
And if Griffith makes a witch hunt ( the true, not bout the communists y'know ? ^^ ) Guts' band will live hard times in future.
Im just wondering right now if Guts and his new armorry will allow him to be master of his own fate and escape the apostles alone not like in the Eclipse ...
Guil

Olivier Hague said:
Guts VS. Grunbeld.

WOW! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hard to believe this! Am i hearing right?

These are my questions before 223 is out:
1) Who is Skully fighting with?
2) Will Gutz be wearing that armor to battle?
The last and most important: Where do u get this news from, Hague?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom