New Guts Dolls ( with removable clothing)

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
The picture that was posted here of GUTS with a cloth cape is actually a new DOLL that came out ( DOLL as in Barbie, people LOL)... it has removable clothing/cape, etc. It will be released in USA by Toycom and is going to be out in Japan sometime this summer.

LG

SexyCharlotte

Swordsman_Fury said:
that looks awesome... :eek:
When will it be released in the US, do you think?

It will not be released in the US for quite some time, because the doll itself will not be available until at least August in Japan.

I said 'Barbie' up there but it's actually an expensive doll because of the details...I was quoted about 12000 yen which is approximately 100 US dollars. They are only releasing GUTS, and if the doll sells well, will release Caska and other main characters.

LG

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Wow, that "doll" would be able to kick any of the G.I. Joe figures I still have lying around as well as my Barbies that haven't already been decapitated or have their hair shaven off courtesy of my brother.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Lady Griffith said:
You'd probably decapitate or shave HIS head if he did that to a doll that expensive.

LG

Don't worry, the doll would be able to kick his ass.

SexyCharlotte

Azn He-Man666 Lord of Thundara said:
What about Zodd and Donovan with removable clothing? ;)

Probably not a very pretty sight, unless you like guys with thighs as big as hamhocks hanging from butcher shop windows.

LG

Lady Griffith said:
Probably not a very pretty sight, unless you like guys with thighs as big as hamhocks hanging from butcher shop windows.

LG

Dont forget about Grunbeld, he will be a really big doll!

Top Bottom