Mugen Berserk

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Well I was looking for a mugen berserk which could be very cool, I've fell on an italian site who had it in project but i didnt really understand plus it didnt seemed to work ...
Does anybody here know if such a thing exists/is in developement ??
Guil

edit : btw, oltobaz, you should know about the Saint Saga thing no ?

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
I was looking for some mugen characters for Berserk a while back,and I think I must have come across the site you're mentioning.I was so frustrated when I realized it was not gonna work...
Yeah I know about Saint Saga.I have downloaded dozens of theirs characters and stages,I can't wait for their game to be ready...

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Guil Torchonlskyon said:
Well I was looking for a mugen berserk which could be very cool, I've fell on an italian site who had it in project but i didnt really understand plus it didnt seemed to work ...
Does anybody here know if such a thing exists/is in developement ??
Guil

edit : btw, oltobaz, you should know about the Saint Saga thing no ?

What is mugen?

LG

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
It's a game that people make. It's likea video game and most are Fighting games... THey havea tonof themfor certain things like Dragonball Z and what not.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Just type on google the name of a character you like or an anmie title followed by mugen and you might be in for a few surprises,if you're into fighting games that is.Just as an example,there are some Ruroni Kenshin sprites which are totally amazing...

Yes, some Mugen games are quite amazing to look at considering. didnt someone have an idea to make a Berserk game on the boards before?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
ranemaka13 said:
Yes, some Mugen games are quite amazing to look at considering. didnt someone have an idea to make a Berserk game on the boards before?
when posting the topic, I thought someone had already talked about it here some time ago, but I couldn't remember about anything of it...
Guil

my friend made a berserk game for his computer science class....picture guts thrown into Links Adventure for the NES with all his weapons....its pretty amusing killing mass amounts of guys with his huge sword. its still got some bugs that need to be fixed though...

Top Bottom