why does the king get old too much?

puella

Berserk forever
The king of Midland looks like in his 50- 60s in vol.5-9

kingyoung.jpg

I was fresh

But in only a year, he looks like he gets 50years older than before.

kingold.jpg

I'm not fresh any more

Why do you think he turned like that?
Because of his dirty desire for Charlotte?
I heard old people may look older suddenly when they have some problem, mentally or physically. Actually it's not only for the old people though.

Or it shows us some disease set in?
Anyway he died soon.

But he died of plague later. so it doesn't kinda make sense that some disease set in at that time.

::)

Archanah

Marvel at my skills DAMMIT!
Ever heard you age faster when either put under mass amounts of stress, or when you loose someone you love (e.i. child, sibling, parent)... Well, Uh, I guess the whole predicament was rather stressful to him, and plus, he felt as though he'd lost his daughter to Griffith, and his love interest (or whatever she was to him) to..... Whatever.. Fear or disgust or somthing.

Yeah bleh. I never really liked him anyway so good riddance.

----Arch

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Generally we know the King was a sick guy, and he got worse and became totally insane. Probably didn't eat right, didn't sleep much...lacking those two would make anyone age quickly in a short period of time.

I agree with the above...good riddance.

LG

puella

Berserk forever
Well, he always says Charlotte gives him good warmth.(she makes him feel warmth anyway)
But he has to realize the warmth enitirely gets out of him.
Then he gets older and older without warmth.

I think this is also what Archanah and LG said.

SexyCharlotte

puella said:
Well, he always says Charlotte gives him good warmth.(she makes him feel warmth anyway)
But he has to realize the warmth enitirely gets out of him.
Then he gets older and older without warmth.

I think this is also what Archanah and LG said.

Unfortunately the King had the sick and twisted incest thing going...his idea of his daughter ( ME!! LOL) giving him warmth was that she was a comfort to him in his emptiness as king...however, he wanted to warm her BED, and that was just nuts. He is at heart a man who has very little substance and needed this warmth because his heart was truly cold.

LG

SexyCharlotte

A.S said:
I should say the king is a sex maniac, knowing that his wife is gone he began to ride on her daughter :p

Well, he also lived in the day and age where there was no plastic surgery or anti wrinkle cream :D

LG

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Lady Griffith said:
Well, he also lived in the day and age where there was no plastic surgery or anti wrinkle cream :D

LG
That's bullshit.
Anyway, some poeple can die very fast when they begin to get old, it may be because of being scared of death that is closer than birth, or anything mental stuff troubling, hence physical pbs and all... humans are fragile indeed.
Guil

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
He just passed his expiration date. Plus, he really didn't start to age until after Charlotte did it with Griffith and the 100 year war with Chudor was over. He probably didn't have anything else to really live for or to keep him busy. This may have helped with the aging process.

Kaminari

This pic scrolls no lower, because God hates you
I don't care, as long as he's gone...Griffith should go back & piss on his grave or something, haha

Top Bottom