Which character would you have tattooed on you?

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
If you were going to have a Berserk tattoo whick character or symbol would you have tattooed on you?

Personally I want a lil Puck near my ankle. When I have it done I'll post a pic here. A tiny one, about an inch high or so.

LG

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
Samson!

... What?

Seriously, though, Puck (in SD form) would be pretty damn cool. Looking angry and brandishing his dandelion.

SexyCharlotte

Makkuro said:
Samson!

... What?

Seriously, though, Puck (in SD form) would be pretty damn cool. Looking angry and brandishing his dandelion.

That's what I want...with his mad face and his burr...it's so simple to draw. I'm going to a place down the street here called HOUSE OF PAIN ;)

LG

G

Genn21

Makkuro said:
Samson!

... What?

Dear god man what's wrong with you.

Shoulda gone with sampson. ( at least you dont have to tell the ladies ... " comeon its a cute elf isnt that buff ?" )

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
Genn21 said:
Dear god man what's wrong with you.

Shoulda gone with sampson. ( at least you dont have to tell the ladies ... " comeon its a cute elf isnt that buff ?" )

Yeah, well, I've never been much of a macho guy anyway. I think it'd fit my personality.

On a related note, once a girl got all interested in me because I was wearing nail polish. Long story.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
You know for awhile I was thinking about getting the DS tat'd on me. Have it so it looked like there was a big rip on my back and that the DS was sheathed in between my skin and muscle. Oh yea...chicks would dig it...but my girlfriend said that if I got another tat that she would kill me :-X So I have to talk her into it or slip her some ruffies. :-*

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Lady Griffith said:
If you were going to have a Berserk tattoo whick character or symbol would you have tattooed on you?

Personally I want a lil Puck near my ankle. When I have it done I'll post a pic here. A tiny one, about an inch high or so.

LG
LG, you're definitely lovely sick.
Guil

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
The Brand and the religious symbol of the Church on either bicep. As long as it doesn't hurt too much. :-X

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Kuroi-san said:
The Brand and the religious symbol of the Church on either bicep. As long as it doesn't hurt too much. :-X

It doesn't. When they're doing the outline it feels like a razor draged along your skin. When they're filling it in it feels more like a burn or a sting.

Nothing too extreme.

I'd want the beast devouring souls. Too cool. Everyone needs a little dark.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
I'd get the red behelit just over my left breast and have it so one of it's eyes are open. I think that would be damn sexy!

puella

Berserk forever
Makkuro said:
Samson!

... What?

I wonder how much I get hurt if I am hit by that dandelion

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Definitely the "Sacrifice Brand" but I wouldn't have it on my neck. Guts' brand on his neck ceased being cool after watching XXX. It reminds too much of Vin Diesel's "xXx" logo on his neck (it looked gay on Vin Diesel). :-X

Caska's ass or a naked Slann would be cool if I was hypothetically reckless with my body (which I'm not). ;D

Lliugusamui

around the corner
you're all crazy fan consumers out-of-your-own-head gone psycho... I wonder how many poeple here have kept some sense of reality...
Guil
"psycho is cool, though"

number18

a sci-fi bitch
This girl on another forum I'm on was talking about maybe getting Caska's brand...on the boobie...which is neat. I don't think I would get anything really...I've always wanted a tattoo or two, but never found anything I REALLY wanted. I always liked the two swallow birds on the shoulders thing, and the wings on the back thing...but it ain't my style.

The Puck tattoo sounds mad cute. ^_^

But yeah...the only things I can think of are the brand of the sacrifice and the banner of the band of the hawk (of which I saw steel pins of once and didn't buy them cause my friend said she didn't know if I'd still want it after finding out what Griffith does - but Griffith isn't the Band of the Hawk - it's the people who make it up. Shoulda bought it!), and I would probably just recreate them another way rather than tattoo them on my skin. I am a friggan cosplayer after all (planning to do Slann somehow without being nekid...), so ...yeah. o,o;

G

Genn21

:D , The only true use i can find for berserk tattooes are to get sneak preveiws of berserk vol 25. This can be done by getting jap woman nailed up with a chpt a peice on there back and shiped over her for immediate collection and arrangement of flesh chpt's to be made into a preveiw comic.

I suggest woman instead of men , because who would want to sketch comics off a hairy back BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ???.

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Genn21 said:
I suggest woman instead of men , because who would want to sketch comics off a hairy back BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ???.

Umm... not all guys have hairy backs. I imagine it isn't a common trait in asia. Besides, more surface area. You could get a whole comic on a guy's back.

::)

Oh, and Makkuro, do tell... Guys in eyeshadow and nail polish are so sexy...

G

Genn21

typhonblue said:
Umm... not all guys have hairy backs. I imagine it isn't a common trait in asia. Besides, more surface area. You could get a whole comic on a guy's back.

::)

Oh, and Makkuro, do tell... Guys in eyeshadow and nail polish are so sexy...

Go with the braw maku ! ( think pink !!! )

( and as always tell her about the BREJNAV boy's ! )

Blue guy's backs are muscular and well bumpy ladys backs are known to be you know more petite , firm and well spread out at the top region for supporting the chest area.. ( damnit i wish i was a anatomy major ) i figure the comic's would be easier to copy this way. But as always you could fit more on a guy's back due to the increased amount of surface area over muscle. To get that same % of flatened area tho you have to smush his back him under a windowpane :p.

I dont think ive ever scene a asian guy with ah airy back... or lady for that matter :D

SexyCharlotte

Genn21 said:
:D , The only true use i can find for berserk tattooes are to get sneak preveiws of berserk vol 25. This can be done by getting jap woman nailed up with a chpt a peice on there back and shiped over her for immediate collection and arrangement of flesh chpt's to be made into a preveiw comic.

You do know that the word JAP is racist?

LG

G

Genn21

Lady Griffith said:
You do know that the word JAP is racist?

LG

Amazing and i thought all along it was a abv. whoops ! abbreviated version of japanese. Oh no guess all have to watch out for those guys who say white instead of caucasion , being racist.

captain%20obvious.gif

Goob job idenifieing the context of the post and clearly understanding it must be racism instead of a abbreviation char, that was a pure stroke of genius useing a whole post to note it out to.

Kaminari

This pic scrolls no lower, because God hates you
Slann, w/out a doubt. I know, some of you would say "but you're a girl!?". Don't give a damn. That demonic little vixen, is just too sweet of a representation (of myself, among other things) for a little detail like that to matter.

Otherwise, it'd be the behelit, logo (in japanese) or the brand. Agh. The brand & logo are so typical tho...I'd like to design something (ideally), from a scene in the manga or something. Perhaps along the lines of the pic of Femto hatching from the behelit. That would be pretttty nice.

Oooh, or a backpiece...Judeau...w/Guts & Griffith on opposing shoulders or some crap. Meoow, they'd complement my current tatts nicely, haha
:D

Top Bottom