Berserk Module for Neverwinter Nights

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
After going through 12 pages in Berserk Miscellaneous (To lazy to finish it off). I did not see any other topic about this other then the RPGM2k one.. Anyways, Does anyone know of or have heard of a custom game about berserk being made or anything like that? (Once again I am to lazy to search the net...)

I think it would be pretty damn cool to play a game revolving around the world of Berserk. Ahhh my imagination gets the best of me sometimes... Anyways, I have tried to mess around with the Neverwinter Nights tool sets but with a combination of lack of time and understanding of the tools, it would take to long for me to even get a map done, especially with me and my seperation of the Marine Corps (Wooohoo!).

So any information would be greatful.

w00+ ;D

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
I think I saw something mentioned on "The Hawks"'s forum. I'd link to the thread, but I think you have to sign up to see the forum anyways.

SaiyajinNoOuji

NWN is pretty cool..runs of 3rd Edition of D&D...single players is alright but from what I hear the multi-player is where it's at which is pretty obvious since a role-playing game.

G

Genn21

Building a berserk mod for morrowind or nwn might not be to hard actully. If you did them in sets of submissions or volumes. It might actully be fun to create a berserk rpg for one of those 2 engines. The mod certainly wouldnt hurt.. unless it sucked and then we'd eat your flesh :D

things to consider when doing this mod.

1. level's. dont want lvl 1 guts killing like the count or something hes gotta get buff through smashing goblins & innocent villagers.

2. Leveling the dragonslayer. Make the dragonslayer more powerful and level as gut's does. Id suggest creating a system where you can forge metals on to it to increase it's dmg these metals could be rewards for missions or found in treasure chests. ( never bought tho )

2. Missions. Dont set it all on 1 huge giant campeighn of gut's life. Break it up into a series of submissions. If you spent all your time trying to complete the whole berserk arc chances are... YOU WONT. Make up some if you have to thats whats creativity's all about

3. Money & items. Make them specific to gut's world. There should be blacksmiths all through out gut's world with different price ranges for gut's to spend cash and buy fairy dust or indo on apostles maybe evan sit down and get a beer. Guts would also need to get his armor repaired and maybe buy new peices. I would suggest in the level of blacksmiths shops rickerts to be the highest price and a large variety of odd items.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/subliminal.php

LauraOrganaSolo

<Charlotte-Hime>
DAMMIT someone beat me to it! I was just about to post a new thread on what you would do for a Berserk d20 module, although not necessarily for NWN. Just the classic table-top.

Bah, maybe I'll still make one.

COBRA

beware the hitman!
dang i ain't got Nwn, but i got Morrowwind and there is nothing anywhere of berserk for that game, not even a guts black swordsman face skin(although the dragon slayer whould be better I'ed be on that game forever if there was one of those ;D) any one got an idea of where a skin (anything of berserk)for morrow wind may be?

Did any1 here play Baldur's gate be4? A famous RPG game, it was really great to play this game :D !!!

Maybe should hav Gutz as my main character

I'd be up for working to put together a module. I have to mess with the DM tools more, but doing various parts of the story shouldn't be too difficult.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm having a tough enough time just making a farking plane arena area for PvP. I have a long way to go before I could even start making a module of Berserk quality and standard... :-X

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I'm having a tough enough time just making a farking plane arena area for PvP. I have a long way to go before I could even start making a module of Berserk quality and standard... :-X
It's okay you make and distribute just about all the goodies around here so take a break... AND THEN GET RIGHT BACK TO WORK! j/k ;D

James_A

Gatsu Wannabe
I actually used to DM/script for a persistant world, so im not thinking a Beserk themed module would be too hard. The main thing in keeping a module fun is the DM interaction and the RP with other characters. You can have the awesomest module in the world with maybe only 6 different plain areas if your DM's were creative enough. You could also have the most boring module even if every detail is meticulously awesome and the world is huge.

What really makes the multiplayer games is frequent DM interaction, mobs of creativity.... and good scripting ;)

Top Bottom