Blame ! Read it and get mad.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
What do you think of this manga ? I had read the six first volumes last summer and recently bought the two firsts... it's damn troubling and dark to me.
Guil

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
I don't know if it's ever been brought to the States,Guillaume,anyway,I fully concur.You should also check
Noise which is like a prequel.

blame is honestly one of the best mangas ive ever come across

the solitude and insignificance felt throughout the story is one of the most major things ive noticed.

i really cant further describe it, cause it simply wouldnt do this story justice

im glad someone else likes it too

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Darok [Biker Wannabe] said:
I'd really like to check this out... I assume it isnt available in America?

it has about the same status berserk did before it was licensed. You can aquire it through similar means too.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Oltobaz said:
I don't know if it's ever been brought to the States,Guillaume,anyway,I fully concur.You should also check
Noise which is like a prequel.
Oh yeah i saw noise vol1 some months ago and i thought it was blame-related, anyway is there only one Noise ?
Guil

Majin_Tenshi

I read noise last night, it was pretty neat.

I didn't get to blame since its still zipped up. I'll get to it on my next day off (monday).

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
That new Wolverine miniseries,"Wolverine-snikt" is drawn by Tsutomu Nihei.The designs are absolutely awesome.

Ok i just bought the first volume of Blame! i gotta say it's pretty intersting. the dark forboading atmosphere really reminds me of Battle Angel... anyways it being in japanese i cant read it so can someone tell me where i can get translations or scans?

Bill

Daydreaming....
I've been reading the Omanga scans since they released the first chapter. It trully is a great story but I believe the mangaka is ending the series at volume 10, not the original 16 he planned. I don't really know why.... I was hoping for 16 volumes.

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
this manga rocks cool atmosphere real dark mood i love it and killy's gun WHAM at a impact thats a miniature canon love id recoment it to anyone

Majin_Tenshi

BLAME!_Log01_(Wizzu)_[C2398CDE].avi.torrent
BLAME!_Log02_(Wizzu)_[D5F5C213].avi.torrent

I'm sure you can find those links yourself and since they won't work with the auto urls anyways, why bother giving the whole link?

But, um... WTF? Y'know?

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
I've had the whole thing sitting on my HD for a while now...
I started reading, but the action was a little hard to follow. I think I'll pick it back up after I finish playing Final Fantasy Tatics Advanced.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
No.It's just totally different.You could compare it to Gunmm in some ways but even then you won't find that many similarities.

Androgynus

Do you think I'm a cruel person?
Isn't "Blame!" a shoujo comic? This is assuming it's the same one I'm thinking of, I could be completely wrong on this one. I saw it at a Mandarake and the art was interesting, but the storyline is "Dark"? How would you categorize the genre? From the cover, it just looked like another school girl type story.

magus1234

I'm a llama!
this comic is confusing can you guys like clear it up a little for me?Like i whats his reasonm for roaming (vol 1 im on)is it jus that dna and what good is it for?

Top Bottom