Berserk d20 Module?

LauraOrganaSolo

<Charlotte-Hime>
Ironically this was not inspired by the NWN thread, I came to post this idea and saw the NWN already there. Still, I figured I would make a seperate one and pose these questions.

For those of you familiar with D&D 3rd Edition or the d20 system, what do you think of the idea of a tabletop module based on Midland and the rest of the world of Beserk?

What kind of new skills would there be?
Any exlcusive classes?
Exclusive races?
What about prestige classes?
d20 statistics for canon characters?
What to do about magic?

A friend of mine and I joked about a rapist prestige class considering the way everyone seems to get raped all the time in Midland ::) but I'm looking for more serious and less crass ideas.

First example, I think a Knight prestige class would be appropriate. Perhaps after you meet a few skill and level requirements like certain levels of Knowledge: Nobility, Ride, Handle Animal, and maybe Diplomacy as well as a couple levels of Fighter or a certain base attack bonus.

There would have to be some changes with the Druid and Ranger class, but mostly only with the spell selection and the way they worship -- pretty much make them more like the "witches" in volume 24.

But what about arcane casters? And what about Clerics? What do you guys think?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
LauraOrganaSolo said:
What kind of new skills would there be?
Any exlcusive classes?
Exclusive races?
What about prestige classes?
d20 statistics for canon characters?
What to do about magic?
The RPG I DM on a forum (note sig) was originaly planed to be BERSERK based. However, I realized that I'd have to do massive changes and dropped it for a more by the book game.

1. I can't really think of any skills that would be needed.
2. You'd have to drop/severly modify all magic useing classes. Any "new" classes would be seen as replacements.
3. You'd drop all non-human races. I'm not sure you could justify a PC elf though.
4. Apostle. or maybe that is a sub-race.
5. I don't think Guts needs to be epic level, but other then that, I'm not picky.
6. Magic needs a complete re writeing.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I remembering seeing the aruging going back and forth about weither or not Guts should be Epic or not Majin...Kinda Thread jacking but... I was thinking about using the Neverwinter Nights to make a Berserk Mod. but I figured it would be a little difficult to make seeing how people would use their own characters and what not and it would just be a hassle...anyways... back to your normal thread topic... :p

G

Genn21

You could'nt just delete this and fit it in the berserk nwn thread ? I see the same plot topic's and idea's on how to desighn the nwn berserk game basicly cooking in the pot over there.

:D , A berserk nwn mod would be good none the less ... why make classes tho ? jhesh why make anything beside whats already given to you in the berserk series.Unless one wants to be the 1337 fanfixor and develope a sideslop to miurra's work. All is given to you already that you need just implement it and forsake the other classes. There's no need for gut's to have any magic either just drop that hot potatoe on the way out. Use the explosion spell animations for gut's bombs/cannon

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
When Zodd transforms his fists and hooves should be vorpal theres a feat in savage species that lets you do this.

Top Bottom