Who's your favorite Neo-Hawk character?

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
There's a lot of new characters in the New Millenium Hawk army. So far which ones do you like? I like the armor and design of Locus, Moonlight Knight and that guy with the arrow with the eye...Irvine...now there's an interesting charcacter.

LG

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Rakshas is certainly the most intriguing, but in terms of kicking ass, Irvine certainly has the most amazing weapon! The fact he is blind rocks too, kinda reminds me of Utsutsu Mujuro from Ninja Scroll.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
They all seem very interesting, but I have to see them in some real action before I can really say who's my favorite. At the moment I think I'd pick Irvine as the most promising one, but this all may change soon, though. Maybe already after the next chapter when it's Guts vs Grunbeld. 8)

SexyCharlotte

Soul Blader said:
Locus and Grunbeld have the most badass looking armors, I wonder how they fight.

Damn I know. Locus by far has even badder armor in some ways than Griffith MH. Look at the details. The guy looks like he's wearing fashionable razor blades.

LG

Rakshas all the way, i mean only reason he works for Griffith is so no one else can kill him not to mentian his movements and mask are just to awsome

SexyCharlotte

His mask reminds me of an Eskimo design I saw once on a totem pole in Canada. He'd be an interesting character to play at an anime con.

I bought the Griffith on Horseback MF with the Rakshas figurine just so I could have the Rakshas!!

LG :D

Bill

Daydreaming....
Lady Griffith said:
I bought the Griffith on Horseback MF with the Rakshas figurine just so I could have the Rakshas!!

Envy..... ;) Rakshas's costume would be extremely easy to make as well.
I'd have to say Irvine as well, so far he's had the coolest weapon. ;D Rakshas comes second but I really wish we'd see Griffith do some serious fighting similar to when he fought Guts the first time.

BlackSwordsman

I MUST BREAK YOU!
Grunbeld, I haven't read my old volumes for a while so I can't remember all of them but I remember he was cool plus reading the new chapters...(would Zodd be considered a neo-hawk?)

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
I like Grunbeld. Something about enormous red headed scandinavian types makes me swoon. And he's honorable too. *sigh...*

BTW, Beast, love that animation of Hitler getting jiggy with it. Made my day.

Rakshas is cool, even if I don't understand what kind of being is he/it...
Irvine too is interesting, while I don't like Locus and Grunbeld.

But maybe, in a few chapters I'll change opinion, we know them so little...

Bill said:
Envy..... ;) I really wish we'd see Griffith do some serious fighting similar to when he fought Guts the first time.
other than that you never see him fight anyways even through out of the whole Band of the Hawk arc. Griffith is more of a one hit kills kinda guy

SexyCharlotte

Well see as the story keeps progressing...already in chapters 223-225 we see Guts battle it out with Grunbeld, SK with Zodd...each of the neo Hawks members will probably encounter Guts on a one to one basis. We may never find out more details about their backgrounds and how they came to be apostles ( if in fact they are apostles...someone correct me if I'm wrong). The one guy as I said who I am curious about most is Irvine. That arrow with the eye....creepy. All we know is that these guys are on the wrong side...they chose the evil side.

LG

Top Bottom