Episode 223

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Olivier Hague said:
They apparently recognize him from the Occultation, and Grunbeld, glad to meet the legend, challenges him.
well, i'm already looking forward to that duel...

She then hears her master's voice, telling her to bring the armor to the Black Swordsman (the helmet looks like a skull).

heh, how interesting...

-TS

I just thought of something, what are the chances that this new armor is actually skull knight's original armor when he was just Gaiseric? We just had a story of the armor, so the image we saw of his armor was just an estimate of what it could have looked like.

Since it seems that Gattsu and co seem to be following the same pattern that Skull knight and Flora had done, perhaps he is destined to stand up against Griffith and everyone and take back Midland like Gaiseric did so long ago. Then again, that doesn't explain why there was a huge sacrifice of people after Gaiseric came into power, but it would explain why there are only 4 "angels" in people's story since Gaiseric would have killed the hand of god that came to do what Griffith is trying to do.

Does that make any sense?

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I'd say no. But when you compare the Gaiseric armour to what we have seen of Guts' new armour, the only thing that seems to be the same is the fact they both have a cape. Gut's new armous is a lot more "sharp". Where as Gaiseric's had dragon heads and eagles on his.

Kasirak said:
I just thought of something, what are the chances that this new armor is actually skull knight's original armor when he was just Gaiseric? We just had a story of the armor, so the image we saw of his armor was just an estimate of what it could have looked like.

Since it seems that Gattsu and co seem to be following the same pattern that Skull knight and Flora had done, perhaps he is destined to stand up against Griffith and everyone and take back Midland like Gaiseric did so long ago. Then again, that doesn't explain why there was a huge sacrifice of people after Gaiseric came into power, but it would explain why there are only 4 "angels" in people's story since Gaiseric would have killed the hand of god that came to do what Griffith is trying to do.

Does that make any sense?

SK evolved from his hatred of void (or something like that), so the parallel would be something along the lines of gatsu being the equivalent of skull knight and griffith the equivalent of void. As you can see void is very much alive (or about as alive as a godhand can be :/). I also doubt that this is the same armor that skull knight had since my assumptions on the whereabouts of his armor is that he is currently still wearing it. Essentially skull knight fused with his armor somehow to become the being that he is today (only reason I can assume he gained his powers given that he is not an apostle and probably isn't a wizard like flora). Maybe that's the real danger he was thinking about when he saw flora making the armor for gatsu. Remember that shadow magic can consume the user (or whatever the hell that little girl said).

Guil Torchonlskyon said:
Beherit sword.
Guil

I think the sword is a result, not a cause of his powers. Dunno where the hell he got the flying steed from though, maybe he pulled it out of another orifice of his body :p.

Guil Torchonlskyon said:
not necessary note : you're changing IDs even more than I do !
Guil...

No choice... some freaks keep changing my A.S in A.S.s. So i had to choose another name :p

btw, where the heck did Skully got such a steed?

Note: A.S stand for Agent Smith, it is a short form of my original name

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
GUTTS whit a skull shaped helmet this is gonna rock as for grumbeld im betting this guy is hell strong not up there whit zod but i think he comes in second

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Olivier Hague said:
Schierke hurries to Flora's mansion, Guts asks Serpico and Isidro to stop her.
Guts and the Skull Knight fight the Apostles.
Zoddo and Grunbeld appear. Griffith ordered them to kill Flora. Guts is schocked to hear Grunbeld introducing themselves as the "Hawk Warriors".
It looks like Guts is pretty famous among the Apostles. They apparently recognize him from the Occultation, and Grunbeld, glad to meet the legend, challenges him.
In the mansion, Isidro tells Schierke to use magic against the fire, but she's far too upset for that. She then hears her master's voice, telling her to bring the armor to the Black Swordsman (the helmet looks like a skull).

It seems that finally the saga of Trolls of the Rings ended and Gatts now is facing enemies your height!
Poor Flora, to die burned of that way, but she already knew that would happen! If the helmet of Gatts resembles a cranium..... a new Skullnight appears.

daniel3 said:
SK evolved from his hatred of void (or something like that),

We don't know this yet. Skully could've just been attacking the nearest Godhand for all we know.

I was gonna post a summary but the forum bugged up on me the first time and I dont feel like typing it up again. Anyways, one thing that this chapter proves is that Grunbeld was not at the eclipse. Oh, and Gutz can barely stand, let alone fight Grunbeld.

i wonder why grunbeld wasn't at the eclipse. What are is his intentions. Are they like Zodd's to fight the strongest or something. Grunbeld has so much more mystery to him it's irritating

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Majin Tenshi said:
I fail to see how this will help

The armor's added "spirit" might just help him recover enough of his strength to be able to put up a decent fight again. Doesn't look all that unlikely to me, really.
How else is Guts going to be able to fight again? Grunbeld will be really disappointed, you know?

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Mizar said:
Just wait after Guts puts on the armor. ;)
It is very easy to put on an armor in a fight: everyone just wait that you have finished.

"Take your time mister Guts, anytime this week, we are at your service"
;D

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Hey, even apostles must have some honor left, don't they? Grunbeld won't fight a defenseless Guts, especially now he knows who he is.

And if not, someone like Schierke or Serpico will probably be able to provide some distraction.

ZKK

Sentient Entropy.
Another great chapter from the sounds of things - many thanks Mr. Hague.

I'd guess, or at least I'd hope that if Grunbeld has actually gone to the effort of singling Guts out for a challenge, and is visibly glad to have the chance, I don't think he'll want a cheap victory over him - Apostle or not, these Apostles 'types' seem to relish a challenging fight (eg. Zodd) which is great for us - very entertaining. But more out of enjoyment than honor... well that’s my 2 cents anyway.

And is history possibly repeating itself? With the skull shaped helm/visor, and some of Flora and Skull Knight's minimal conversation about past mistakes or choices was it - could Guts' path be paralleling or mimicking Skull Knight's, and could that make Skull Knight's earlier days and reasons for being simular to whats happened to Guts'...? I know, I know - I'll stop... drawing a very long bow there sorry.

korkor

I could be a llama
hey if grumbeld is as honorable as you think him to be, maybe he'll even heal up guts :p

i have feeling flora isnt gona make it through this... so gutsu is gona deffenitly need someone to do the healing for him...

I can only speculate 2 possible outcome with Gutz fighting Grunbeld...

Mizar said:
How else is Guts going to be able to fight again? Grunbeld will be really disappointed, you know?

1st one is that he might really lose, just like the 1st encounter with HICK! Gutz might just collapse under his wound without even putting a good fight. Grunbeld will then be not only disppointed but also look down on him: "What legendary warrior is this? Black swordsman? I dun see any great skills in u, u r nothing more than a worthless piece of shit to me..."

Maybe the second fight will then realize that Gutz is indeed the ultimate strong one!

Mizar said:
The armor's added "spirit" might just help him recover enough of his strength to be able to put up a decent fight again.

The other outcome is Gutz put on the armor and win the battle! ;D . It will end with the hawk retreating from Flora house...

namayias said:
i wonder why grunbeld wasn't at the eclipse. What are is his intentions. Are they like Zodd's to fight the strongest or something. Grunbeld has so much more mystery to him it's irritating

It could be that he is an apostle like Zodd and didn't care about the eclipse. Or he isn't an apostle at all.

Top Bottom