Episode 223

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
It's a possibility..I guess some of us will find out tomorrow since over here in the land of the rising sun, the new chapter will hopefully come out. ;)

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Woo Hoo!

And here's a big, sloppy kiss for being such a sweet heart and scanning the last chapter.

:-*

korkor

I could be a llama
wouldnt guts see some apostles or something going towards casca and farneze as he was running towards the hut?

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
It's a possibility..I guess some of us will find out tomorrow since over here in the land of the rising sun, the new chapter will hopefully come out. ;)

SaiyajinNoOuji, do u intend to have 223 posted in your website? 224 is almost out and u are still in 222!
???

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
I did control it just a second ago too. ;D For now nothing
But continue to keep an eye on him: I suspect that an unstranslatable summary is not far ;D ;D
A little aside :the guy has already put the link at chapter 224, but the link is not active yet.

HE CANNOT DO THIS TO US !!!

Our ace at Nifty.com is generally punctual with his summaries. I take the lack of a gibberish babel fish translation by this late in the week as an ominous sign.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Suprisingly, that Babelfish translation wasn't that hard to decipher for once.

From what I caught, Guts and Isidro are getting the armor for Guts and run into some apostles. Guts VS Grunbeld is going badly, thanks to Slan's wound, and Skull Knight faces against Zodd while fending off the Apostles who want Flora's head.

Where's The Hague ?

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Dude! Look in the 5th page of this thread. You will see my link!

Oops :p, i think i elaborate wrongly. I mean the current link on the left section of ur website. I m trying to ask if u hv finish the colour scan...

Top Bottom