Is Berserk alone suffering?

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
There is a selfish thought that says that the boys like Berserk why it shows monsters, fights, nude girls, rapes and the girls like Berserk why has beautiful characters, of the romantic scenes and they dislike when they see violence scenes and rapes etc. I think who thinks of that way doesn't understand anything. Here in Brazil, I have many friends (men and women in general) that as I didn't like certain scenes as the rape of Caska and your insanity, Griffith has luck in everything, damned Trolls, etc. but has others that say that found the maximum and that until they twist for a tragic end, because in agreement with them Berserk is on the suffering. I don't totally agree with this statement, because I consider " her selfish and badly explained ". It is true that Berserk counts a tragic history, but above all in the display a love history, friendship, loyalty, tragedies, pain and the most important, hope! The road of Gatts is black, everybody knows about that, but doesn't say if him will die or to live or that all the characters will die and ready! If we observed well, characters of the previous sagas, like Nina, Teresia, Luca, Jill was strong and they had another life sense. Already other like Farnese, Serpico, Isidro, Caska, Schierke and own Gatts still look for explanations and hopes for your lives. If Gatts lives, for me it will be great, but if he dies and before it has concluded your mission and found all the answers of your life, I could say that the mission of Berserk was accomplished ! :)

I don't think a good end is necesary a sad end. Although Berserk is full of pain, sadness ans so, i truely think it's more a manga on how to find happiness, against one's own fate, and through a lot of troubles, instead of purely the story of a man suffering, and whenever and whatever it is, i hope we will see a happy ending to this great saga, but i really do not want to see everybody die, once again, especially not Casca.

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
asmer said:
I don't think a good end is necesary a sad end. Although Berserk is full of pain, sadness ans so, i truely think it's more a manga on how to find happiness, against one's own fate, and through a lot of troubles, instead of purely the story of a man suffering, and whenever and whatever it is, i hope we will see a happy ending to this great saga, but i really do not want to see everybody die, once again, especially not Casca.

Wow, is rare to find people that think like you ! I only know my friend Ikarow, that also wants a happy end and to tell the truth me also leaning like you, the end should be positive and not to finish in another eclipse with everybody dying again. My conclusions there on top were based on the state in that the mangá is now or be us doesn't give idea that Gatts can survive or Caska can recover of the madness, etc. Clear I can be wrong, after all Berserk is not a previsible series, sooner or later Miura can want to give a tremendous surprise to the readers! I twist for a happy end like you, but if it doesn't go the case, I would be satisfied with Caska surviving and Gatts left a heir with her, I think would not be also such a bad end. :)

Senri

I'm a llama!
well dont hope,usually manga artists like their stories to be indetermined,or sad.But who knows.A good manga with sad and happy endings doesnt pertain to the truth as much as a sad ending.Becuase in reality in situations like this theirs alot of sad endings in this world.And in Berserk i wouldnt be surprised if there was....Heh Nadiaska your brazilian to,oh cool finally another like myself...Only i live in Canada now but i go their every summer.

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Senri said:
well dont hope,usually manga artists like their stories to be indetermined,or sad.But who knows.A good manga with sad and happy endings doesnt pertain to the truth as much as a sad ending.Becuase in reality in situations like this theirs alot of sad endings in this world.And in Berserk i wouldnt be surprised if there was....Heh Nadiaska your brazilian to,oh cool finally another like myself...Only i live in Canada now but i go their every summer.

It is truth, and it takes that the end is well surprising ! Ah! how good , a patriot, in forúm only I and the Ikarow are here of Brazil and still we live here! I already visited Canada and found pretty and cold, hehe, different of the Brazilian hot climate! How much time is liveing in Canada? :)

Top Bottom