Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Why the hack care?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kefky

Boo!
Maybe the GH made a deal with Griffith, he could have his kingdom if he helped them do the merging thing later on...

And if the worlds would merge, would the abbys and Idea be more, erm, accesasible? I think Idea would have some kind of say in that... Or maybe it would just sit back and see what happens?

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Kefky said:
Maybe the GH made a deal with Griffith, he could have his kingdom if he helped them do the merging thing later on...

And if the worlds would merge, would the abbys and Idea be more, erm, accesasible? I think Idea would have some kind of say in that... Or maybe it would just sit back and see what happens?

I don't even understand where you got the impression that Idea had some ultimate plan to merge worlds and turn things to darkness.

kimchan said:
I don't even understand where you got the impression that Idea had some ultimate plan to merge worlds and turn things to darkness.

U r right in that sense, but dun forget things are changing when Griffith is reborn into this world, the world is longer the world we know if Griffith get what he wanted...

With troll, face man, ogres, kelpie, apostles etc. This is not a good sign with the appearance of such creatures

kimchan

Smith said:
U r right in that sense, but dun forget things are changing when Griffith is reborn into this world, the world is longer the world we know if Griffith get what he wanted...

With troll, face man, ogres, kelpie, apostles etc. This is not a good sign with the appearance of such creatures

That really doesn't prove anything other than Griffith is changing things. I think you're getting ahead of yourself on this.

Kefky

Boo!
Okay, I found the "darkness" bit, this is from volume 13:

Page 167:

Slann: This is but one of the paths fate had prepared...
Even if a fish jumps
that cannot change the flow of the river...
And that flow has begun.
The Fifth Angel has been born, so...
All: The Time of Darkness shall visit us.
Evil shall overcome the Sacred,
Illusion shall overcome Existence,
Fear shall overcome Hope,
Hate Shall overcome Love,
The Dead shall overcome the Living.
All the Darkness shall cover the Light,
as if the moon shadows the sunlight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 168

All: Later, people shall call this...
The Age of Darkness.

Argh, that came out too big sorry... @_@ Anyway, doesn't that imply that they're up to something, and Femto has something to do with it?
Or do people have other theories about this bit of dialogue that I don't know of? ^_^; If so, sorry about that, I'm still new at this thing.... >.>

And I haven't found the bit where they talk about merging the worlds... But I'm sure someone said this somehwere... Maybe SK explained it to Guts? ^_^;
Okay, okay, if I find it I'll post it here.

kimchan

I'm not convinced. That just says that an "age of darkness" is beginning, not that this has been the ultimate plan all along.

P

PsychoJavexx

Well I thought Idea was made up of the negative feelings of people? So what about all the other feelings, like the good things?

Kefky

Boo!
PsychoJavexx said:
Well I thought Idea was made up of the negative feelings of people? So what about all the other feelings, like the good things?

Are you saing a "good" version of Idea might exist? That would be interesting...

Bill

Daydreaming....
Idea isn't necessarily evil. He's minions just look that way. And most of them like to dine on humans.... mmm I see what you mean. :p

kimchan

Bill said:
Idea isn't necessarily evil. He's minions just look that way. And most of them like to dine on humans.... mmm I see what you mean. :p

Actually, Idea is essentially made from all the collective negativity of the human race. So he probably leans more to the evil side of things. ;)

Aazealh said:
Idea is a short name for "The Idea of Evil".

Maybe that what ppl call that becz he seem to be the source of all evil...

Idea may not be evil also because Idea just grant power to those who sarcrifice their beloved. Once the person had been granted a supernatural power, naturally he will start to do bad things becz there is no one to stop him!

Remember what Idea said "Do as u will"

So Zodd will start to look for the ultimate strong one while Roshinu will create a fairyland, all these are their greatest ambition which they hoped to achieve. If u dun get what i mean then look at the Griffith ;)

So what m i trying to say is that Idea's minion is the ultimate Evil, of coz this are just my speculation... :p

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
Maybe that what ppl call that becz he seem to be the source of all evil...

That's what it calls itself.

Didn't you read it ?

Smith said:
Remember what Idea said "Do as u will"

What they will is what Idea planned them to will, that's what causality is all about.

Top Bottom