Behelit Purchasing Info

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Silent and Screaming behelits:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3135265266&category=348

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3135264881&category=348

They are at a low starting price. To get the best deal wait until the end of the auction to bid.

LG

incognitoX

you fail me
Re:GET YOUR BEHELITS NOW! ON EBAY!

Lady Griffith said:
Silent and Screaming behelits:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3135265266&category=348

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3135264881&category=348

They are at a low starting price. To get the best deal wait until the end of the auction to bid.

LG

Augh! me want!

I have a feeling though that many a fanboy is going to be over this auction.

SexyCharlotte

Be sure to keep your eyes peeled on explosiontoys.com because they will be restocking both behelits very soon.

Also check out Yahoo Japan.

LG

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

I honestly don't think they look all that good..

incognitoX

you fail me

Lady Griffith said:
Be sure to keep your eyes peeled on explosiontoys.com because they will be restocking both behelits very soon.

Also check out Yahoo Japan.

LG

Explosion is getting a restock? I thought AoW stopped production on behelits?

SexyCharlotte

That's not what they told me in an e mail...they said they would be restocking.

LG

incognitoX

you fail me

Lady Griffith said:
That's not what they told me in an e mail...they said they would be restocking.

LG

Did they say as to when or did they give an estimated date?

SexyCharlotte

incognitoX said:
Did they say as to when or did they give an estimated date?

No, but they said when the Silatt, Isidoro and Human Zoddo statues were available would be the approximate time. I already got my behelits through a friend/shopper in Japan, but your best bet may be explosiontoys.com. I have a pending order with them, and they always keep me updated. Good customer service also.

LG

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

This person omega4283 is driving up the bids like crazy for these beherits, the prices are already at $50 for each beherit. :eek:

SexyCharlotte

Mizar said:
This person omega4283 is driving up the bids like crazy for these beherits, the prices are already at $50 for each beherit. :eek:

Which is stupid. The smartest thing to do is wait until the last minute and then bid. I've won many auctions at a lower price that way.

This is why it is good to have other sources besides auctions :)

LG

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

incognitoX said:
UPDATE: someone paid 72 dollars for the silent behelit.

76,05 dollars to be precise. And the funny thing is that omega guy didn't even win any of them. I guess he played his cards too soon.

SexyCharlotte

You'd be surprised at what people pay for items. Some people might think it's stupid that I'm spending money on Art of War statues. But an item's worth is really what you are willing to pay for it, and how much you want that item. Even in Japan, behelit sets often go to 80 US dollars or more. They are hard to find, although I believe they still are in production, as my shopper friend was able to buy them bulk volume to distribute.

LG

SexyCharlotte

As I said, you can also wait for explosiontoys.com to restock theirs. I'll post it here when they send me an e mail to let me know when they have the behelits. They'll be reasonably priced. But what someone bids and pays for on ebay is how much THEY feel the item is worth to them. Even if the behelits cost 15-20 dollars and a person bid 80, to them, that's what it was worth. Plus, if someone can afford to spend that much...well, it was money well spent :)

LG

number18

a sci-fi bitch

Christ, I'm more interested in those Berserk Kubricks that explosiontoys is going to get! They're awesome looking! I wonder if you can actually string the behelit in the set, too...

=rubs chin=

SexyCharlotte

number18 said:
Christ, I'm more interested in those Berserk Kubricks that explosiontoys is going to get! They're awesome looking! I wonder if you can actually string the behelit in the set, too...

=rubs chin=

They have at least three or four Kubrick sets on ebay right now either to bid or to buy.

LG

SexyCharlotte

BEHELITS AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER NOW!

Go to www.explosiontoys.com and go preorder your behelits now before they run out of stock again!!

HURRY!!

LG

AladdinSane

I'm a llama!
Re:BEHELITS AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER NOW!

Yosho said:
Looks like they're already out of stock. That was quick. :(

I just pre-ordered mine, so Im not sure what you mean. The Lady did say Pre-Order no?

Nevermind, you're right. The add to basket button didn't show up on my computer until I hit reload for some reason. Glad I can finally get a closed face Behelit!

SexyCharlotte

I was going to say ...that was pretty quick for them to sell out considering they just sent me the e mail a short time ago.

LG

If they are out though there are always behelit sets on yahoo Japan.

incognitoX

you fail me

Awesome..I just preordered one of each.

Thanks for the info Lady G. :) ;D

BTW..anyone order the Berserk mini figure set from explosion? Have they shipped them out yet or are they still waiting on them to get in stock?

SexyCharlotte

incognitoX said:
Awesome..I just preordered one of each.

Thanks for the info Lady G. :) ;D

BTW..anyone order the Berserk mini figure set from explosion? Have they shipped them out yet or are they still waiting on them to get in stock?

I ordered both Kubrick sets and was informed that they'd be shipped sometime in July along with the Griffith Millenium Falcon on Horseback statue I ordered :D

LG

LG

Top Bottom