I'm a llama!
Re:BEHELITS AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER NOW!

i guess they've sold out... i dont see 'em anymore... :'(

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost

jp said:
i guess they've sold out... i dont see 'em anymore... :'(

They sold out really fast within about ten days. You can check out Yahoo Japan auctions as they always have behelit sets there for bidding or for direct buy it now prices. Also US ebay has occasionally had some for bidding as well.

LG

SexyCharlotte

But keep an eye peeled...a watchful bird can also catch the worm at any time. :)

There's always behelits on the auction sites.

LG

hello...

is there anyone who knows where i can get these pendants besides ebay?
damn... i know Berserk for 10 years and missed to check if there was any figure or objects like behelits... until last week. I'm kind of slow, but it's still bad luck!
If anyone can help me to find them that would be very nice!
also if anyone knows of any dragon slayer replica (it'll fit well in my living room ^_^)

thanks

jp

I'm a llama!

i guess thats what i get for not checking the site for a month or so...

ah well... long as some uber rare Skull Knight thing doesnt go on sale somewhere and i miss it ill be cool. ;D

SexyCharlotte

Tenjin said:
hello...

is there anyone who knows where i can get these pendants besides ebay?
damn... i know Berserk for 10 years and missed to check if there was any figure or objects like behelits... until last week. I'm kind of slow, but it's still bad luck!
If anyone can help me to find them that would be very nice!
also if anyone knows of any dragon slayer replica (it'll fit well in my living room ^_^)

thanks

The only site I knew of that sold them are out of stock again, and that was www.explosiontoys.com.

You might try contacting this gentleman here at this e mail address and ask him to shop for the behelits in Japan: Tell him Lady Griffith sent you.:)

m-world-service@sales.ffn.ne.jp

You have to pay a small commission and of course s/h

Or you can use: www.rinkya.com

auction service to buy goods from Japan...they ALWAYS have behelits on there.

SexyCharlotte

Tenjin said:
hello...

thanks

That would be a hell of a sword wouldn 't it??? LOL

Well, the only thing I can say about the Dragon Slayer is that they have a small replica of it that is a letter opener, available in Japan. Maybe you could contact one of those cosplay anime people who dressed up like Guts for an anime convention and ask them if they'd sell their Dragonslayer version to you.

:)

LG

Bill

Daydreaming....

I believe I saw a picture posted on here with Muira and a Dragon Slayer replica in the background. Can't remember when tho.

SexyCharlotte

Yes that photo is in the Berserk art book...towards the back of the book there's an interview with Miura and it shows the Dragon Slayer behind him. I'm not sure that's for sale though :D

LG

Thanks for your help Lady Griffith. ^_^

But i saw they have the behelit pendants at Art of War website... are they out of print there as well?

As for the dragon slayer replica, just look at my profile picture now :)
It's really well done, in a sort of plastic hard resign material. 220 centimeters, that's huge! The price is also spectacular: 60'000 yens....

SexyCharlotte

Art of War site doesn't have those for sale...again you have to use the Yahoo Auction site and tell them Lady Griffith sent you...e mail the man at the m world service. He can either bet on the behelits or buy them directly...just ask.

LG

SexyCharlotte

Tenjin said:
As for the dragon slayer replica, just look at my profile picture now :)
It's really well done, in a sort of plastic hard resign material. 220 centimeters, that's huge! The price is also spectacular: 60'000 yens....

Where did you see this for sale? 60000 yen, yes, that's about 575.00 US dollars. But WHERE DID YOU SEE THIS??????? I'd like to add it to my own collection.

LG

The White Hawk

I'm a llama!
Hey all!

Well i found where they sell the Behelit thanks to this fourm in the first place so i thought id inform everyone of this...

Rain,

Thanks for your email. The Behelit Pendant will be available for pre-order as soon as this evening. No later then Tuesday 9/9. Please keep your eye on the site so you can pre-order it as soon as it is available again.

Regards,

www.explosiontoys.com

I just got this so all who want the Behelits that missed out, here is your chance!

KingPanda

I'm a llama!
i got this

Hello,

Thanks for your enquiry!

Please be aware that pre orders are again being taken for the Berserk
Behelit pendant.

This item will ship in October 2003.

Regards,

Amy
www.explosiontoys.com

chickapow im gonan get em both! gotta catch em all behelitmon >__>

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
All I can say is be warned that Toycom has been kind of choppy with info. ExplosionToys probably is giving out this new date because one of the Toycom folks promised the Behelit would be shipping around October. Bear in mind that at the beginning of the year, Toycom was implying they'd be shipping in the next few weeks, all the way up till late summer, when they said December.

I (still) have a few cases on order in case anyone ends up not getting one from Explosion. Ideally I'll receive them soon after they ship so I can give y'all a heads-up on when to start bugging Explosion about your preorders.. *chuckle*

SexyCharlotte

Explosion Toys' owner is big into Berserk items which is why they seem to have the best selection of Berserk statues in the US. In August the owner went to Japan to search for items :)

Behelits....got to have it...it's the most basic Berserk staple. Hey, since we all have the red ones, I guess we're all destined to be God Hands. Damn, how many God Hands can there be?

;)

LG

Franz

It's a dolphin.

Lady Griffith said:
Or you can use: www.rinkya.com

auction service to buy goods from Japan...they ALWAYS have behelits on there.

However Rinkya, like Celga, will charge you fees up the ass for the transation. I ended up paying 20 or 25 bucks (if i remember correctly) for an 8 dollar Xenogears doujinshi. That was my first and last transaction.

SexyCharlotte

Kasiotfur said:
And how big is that behelit at explosion toys? XD

A little over an inch I think. I'll post a pic as soon as I get it developed in a couple days, that way you can see the relative sizes.

LG

Top Bottom