Behelit Purchasing Info

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
The BIGGEST behelit? Well I would have to say so far, the YA behelits that were given out as promotionals a long time ago are fairly big...about 3.5 inches tall, but I just got a non AOW behelit from Yahoo Japan that is the largest one I have...it's about 4 inches high and dark blue, the size of a large fist.

LG

SexyCharlotte

Unfortunately not yet. I placed the order long ago but was informed that it wouldn't be til late October when they were due for shipping. However I do have the screaming behelit now which came with the limited edition Femto statue.

LG

KingPanda

I'm a llama!
i know im complianing but this is taking to long i wanted to sport around my behelit during halloween but they havent come in :-[ :( :'( :'(

SexyCharlotte

AOW re-releasing the behelit again

Mine haven't either. They depend on Toycom to send the shipment to them. Toycom obviously hasn't come through yet.
Check the AOW site to see the re-release of the behelits since they are so popular, they will be readily available soon.

LG

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Last I heard, Toycom is trying hard to get all the delays straightened out and ship the stuff all the US retailers have been waiting for. I'll drop another note as soon as I know they are shipping.

Top Bottom