Look what I found in my mail today...

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Don't know if there's any new stuff in it, but I saw this in my YA today and I thought I'd scan it and post it up here for the ones interested. :)

Berserk figures YA page 01
Berserk figures YA page 02

I must admit I never really liked any of the Caska figures/statues I saw before, but the one shown here on the first page looks really beautiful. I would be willing to buy that one.

And did anyone notice the "USA version" on the first page above with both a young and older Guts? What's up with that one?

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Are you talking about the Caska with the ceremonial beige dress and the blue behelit? I recently got that from Japan and it just kind of made me sad because she looks good but she's insane.:D

The Young Guts is an action figure so the US gets it first through toycom. It's a toycom exclusive, I was told, and will be released in October. The other 'older' Guts is also an action figure exclusive by toycom.

LG

number18

a sci-fi bitch
Hmm...it looks like it's a contest too. Newtype USA has a page in the front with a bunch of prizes you can win...you write down the letter of the prize you want and send the postcard in to try and win it. The numbers by the figures tell how many of each prize they are giving away. I bet there is a card in the YA that asks for the same thing.

Top Bottom