Miura's last tribute to Flora?

Is this the last we'll see of Flora?

• Yes, no more Flora...

Votes: 49 92.5%
  • No! Flora is one tough bi..er.. witch!

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Fuck that bitch, I want to see Guts vs Grunbeld now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

Click on picture for a larger version​

PS: Schierke has indeed green hair... those silly witches in puberty. ::)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
To be honest, I've found it very hard to actually connect with her character. It's hard to feel anything for someone I know very little about.. so, screw her. Bring the battle!

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Mizar said:
PS: Schierke has indeed green hair... those silly witches in puberty. ::)

She'll put up a hell of a fight before she goes down...personally I think she will not live, but she won't be forgotten either.
Definitely one of my favorite female characters. Calm, genuine, and graceful.
LG

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Of course Flora will go down sooner or later (probably soon), but I was asking if she will die right there in her own burning house without seeing Schierke and the rest ever again.

And I felt really sorry for Schierke when I saw her all upset like that in chpt 223, so I wouldn't like to see Flora die just yet. And besides, she won't let herself die this easily. I think she will show up once or twice more before her light really goes out.

Mizar said:
I think she will show up once or twice more before her light really goes out.

Let hope so! Becz i m gonna be very disappointed if she is gone like this, i hvnt seen her magical power yet!

yeah i have a feeling she'll cast one last huge magical power before she dies, possibly to destroy most of the apostle army sent after her minus Zodd and Grunbeld of coarse.

who knows maybe the fire is just a shield needed to give her time to cast it. Of coarse this is just HUGE speculation.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Uriel said:
To be honest, I've found it very hard to actually connect with her character. It's hard to feel anything for someone I know very little about.. so, screw her. Bring the battle!
My sentiments exactly

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Mizar said:
And besides, she won't let herself die this easily. I think she will show up once or twice more before her light really goes out.
I dunno, Mizar. "Then let it be a peaceful one" sounds pretty final to me.

And for those who couldn't "connect" with Flora's character... I'm sorry.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Walter said:
I dunno, Mizar. "Then let it be a peaceful one" sounds pretty final to me.

Ok, but she can always get her peaceful death later on or after this fight is over, no? Do you really believe she'll simply die like that in the fire? Didn't she say she wanted to see Schierke's smile once more before she dies? Won't she at least fight for that?

And for those who couldn't "connect" with Flora's character... I'm sorry.

Me too.

korkor

I could be a llama
well with Grunbeld around, i think its safe to assume the fire isnt from some spell flora is casting...

im gona miss that witch, only way for her to survive (as i see it) is for Schierke to cast some old school water spell... :p

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
You know, after seeing her cooking back there.. I do actually hope she's okay.. :'(

Azn He-Man666

Uriel said:
You know, after seeing her cooking back there.. I do actually hope she's okay.. :'(
I DON'T! She is dead give it up! Fin! She's through if shes not dead(and she should be) then I hope that big oaf (Grunbeld) Finishes her off!
*End childish tantrum*

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Azn He-Man666 said:
I DON'T! She is dead give it up! Fin! She's through if shes not dead(and she should be) then I hope that big oaf (Grunbeld) Finishes her off!
*End childish tantrum*

Another one who's missing out on the fine art of silence. ::)

Anyway, I'd like to see Flora live at least a little longer, but it seems really unlikely.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
korkor said:
well with Grunbeld around, i think its safe to assume the fire isnt from some spell flora is casting...

im gona miss that witch, only way for her to survive (as i see it) is for Schierke to cast some old school water spell... :p
then she will die because of a cold :p

Azn He-Man666

kimchan said:
Another one who's missing out on the fine art of silence. ::)

Anyway, I'd like to see Flora live at least a little longer, but it seems really unlikely.
And just what is that supposed to mean! >:( I WILL NOT BE SILENCED!!!111!!1

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Azn He-Man666 said:
And just what is that supposed to mean! >:( I WILL NOT BE SILENCED!!!111!!1

I was only referring to your loving tribute to Flora. :-X

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
kimchan said:
aye same here. here is a character that is a vast repository of berserk-related knowledge, that seems at least -semi-willing to part with it. I want her to live, but just BECAUSE she knows and is willing to talk, she'll likely be killed here.

Darok [Gloombeard!] said:
aye same here. here is a character that is a vast repository of berserk-related knowledge, that seems at least -semi-willing to part with it. I want her to live, but just BECAUSE she knows and is willing to talk, she'll likely be killed here.

Unexpectedly, she MAY survive this battle, it doesnt look as if she is gonna die when shhe spoke to schierke in the fire (a shadow that was sitting die)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom