Miura's last tribute to Flora?

Is this the last we'll see of Flora?

• Yes, no more Flora...

Votes: 49 92.5%
  • No! Flora is one tough bi..er.. witch!

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Fuck that bitch, I want to see Guts vs Grunbeld now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boonki

Christopher Lowell's Rainbow Six
I think Flora is one, if not the only, mother-esque character to Gutts. He never had a real mother, I don't really coun't Sis. Caska comes next, but she was more the lover than the female provider. Flora is the closest thing to someone who is kind, gentle, and cares about Gutts in the story, who tries to help him. I would almost set her next to Goddo as being someone who is filling in as parental figures (sorry, SK is a little too creepy to be a daddy).

wunwong

NOw...To gEt mY hANds uNstUcK.....
Does anyone remember if the fire was set by anyone? I seem to recall that the Area where Flora lives was the 'memory' of a place that once existed, and only kept it's shape after destruction due to its importance. What if it was how the Holy Tree was destroyed in the 'real' world, and now it's just going out along with Flora as her life fades away?

DFInc said:
Does anyone remember if the fire was set by anyone?

I had long suspected that it was Grunbeld, out of so many apostles only Grunbeld had that big cannon, so he is a possible culprit, unless there is some fire breath apostles around...

H

Herald of Galactor

Flora's been around for a long time in the Berserk world, so she probably has a few tricks up her sleeves and can escape-if that's what she wants. Perhaps she's faking her death to draw attention away from herself? Sorry, speculation.. I just really don't see letting a character like her go to waste.
here is a character that is a vast repository of berserk-related knowledge, that seems at least -semi-willing to part with it.
At the very least, she would be useful down the road to explain further mysteries that Schierke might not have answers to. So I'm pulling for her to survive, even if she has to go into hiding. :(

Franz said:
My guess is that Flora was introduced simply to give some background and introduction to Schierke

I would agree with that, and now the young witch apprentice has to face the world on her own and find her own truth blah blah etc. etc. Having a wise old witch show up and explain everything whenever they run into some trouble is way too deus ex machina. ::)

Upon re-reading the chapters, I am pretty sure she will kick the bucket. I would presume the only way we'll see Flora again is when Schierke has her "flashbacks" to Flora's instructions.

Boonki said:
I think Flora is one, if not the only, mother-esque character to Gutts. He never had a real mother, I don't really coun't Sis. Caska comes next, but she was more the lover than the female provider. Flora is the closest thing to someone who is kind, gentle, and cares about Gutts in the story, who tries to help him. I would almost set her next to Goddo as being someone who is filling in as parental figures (sorry, SK is a little too creepy to be a daddy).

I agreed with you, Boonki! I think Flora has important things to do in the next chapters/battles, so in my opinion she must survive! With her powers, I don´t think she would die because of fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom