Exactly how strong is skullknight

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up people! I have a question about skullknight. I'm a Berserk noob, so please bear with me. How strong exactly is SK?
I have read a lot of your discussions and I think it is safe to say that a lot of you people like him. Is he in the same level with the God hand? Or is he a bit lower than them, say Guts' level?
Do you think he's up there with the God hand, while Guts and Zodd are on the same strength level? Volume 13 showed that SK tried to kill Void, but was unsuccessful because of Void's space warping magic thing. Does this make him inferior to them?
Just wondering, please enlighten me. By the way, this website, with all its Berserk discussion polls, kicks ass!!

G

Genn21

Majin Tenshi said:
Idea
Void
Femto
Skull Knight
Other Godhand
Apostles

Then Gut's. S.K can strike at void and live to tell about it thats more than any normal human will dream of. If they even know void exists and dont die from that knowledge alone.

I dunno Tenshi would you say voids not physically strong.... just jesus , i dont even know if i call it magic maybe ? , Yet thats the only word for it. Like Void has extreme resiliant wizard powers and not hardcore fighter powers. I'd say since femtos the ultimate strong one he'd be at least the physically toughest of G.H. As for Void i would call him the metaphysically toughest as he transcends the physical relm ...( well all godhand do but ) and has powers more so over all laws of physics than the other godhand ( seeing as he's the big chief ). Anyway's im not argueing the point void could annihilate femto , it's just he has a different type of power to do it with.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
What sort of "question" is this? Read volume 13. If you have further "questions" about this after that, then read it again. It's about the only way to even guess at a power level among these characters.

Could Guts beat Sanosuke?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Walter said:
Could Guts beat Sanosuke?

In short, yes. in long... wait, I haven't even finished Guts vs. Spiderman yet. What am I starting on another one for. Ah screw it. It'd be a short fight. Guts wins, hands down, he's just more resourceful. And Sonosuke is an idiot. (as they demonstrate in this "Kyoto arc" I've been watching)

that's all fine and good, but could guts beat Astaroth? If my SC experience tells me anything, it's that astaroth, in the right hands, has linkable unblockable moves that kill everything, including siegfried. Go siegfried!

Genn21 said:
it's just he has a different type of power to do it with.

So u do mean Void is the strongest in term of mind power (well, i guess it really make sense since he got the biggest brain) while Femto is the strongest in term of physical power?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Jesus, you took me seriously.

Fine then, take this:
Guts VS Mr. Clean
Void VS Grimace
Skull Knight VS Skeletor

As you can no doubt tell, I take these "WHOZ RALLY TEH STRONGAST?!" topics excrutiatingly seriously.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Walter said:
Guts VS Mr. Clean
Void VS Grimace
Skull Knight VS Skeletor

The outcomes of those battles are irrelevant considering none of them stand chance against Kool Aid Man.

km_crash1.jpg

OH, YEAH!

-Griffith

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Jesus, where did you find that one?

Seriously:

1. Guts, SK
2. Griffith
3. Void
4. GH
6. Zodd
5. Apostles

Idea doesn't fit into this statistic, if you ask me. The "Idea of Evil" is too abstract to compare its power to the power of human or superhuman beings. I don't think Idea can be considered a superhuman being. It is "something else".

Besides this statistic reflects what i think the outcome at the end of the series will be like.
Guts may _right now_ still be weaker than f.E. Griffith and so on.

-TS

Bill

Daydreaming....
trapped_soul said:
Seriously:

1. Guts, SK
2. Griffith
3. Void
4. GH
6. Zodd
5. Apostles

Besides this statistic reflects what i think the outcome at the end of the series will be like.
Guts may _right now_ still be weaker than f.E. Griffith and so on.

-TS

Perhaps I misunderstood but how exactly does that list go? Strongest to weakest on how you believe the story will end? Hmm... I believe that Griffith will achieve his dream but not sure that Guts will be ever stronger than Griffith, prehaps stronger than Zodd but not Griffith. I would love to see Skully take down Void once and for all. >:(

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Bill said:
Hmm... I believe that Griffith will achieve his dream but not sure that Guts will be ever stronger than Griffith, prehaps stronger than Zodd but not Griffith.
go check volume 8.

Bill

Daydreaming....
That is if he can get through that evil apostle-ridden army. But thats what we're reading for, right?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Majin Tenshi said:
you didn't say it the first time :p

I'm certain Guts will take even Reborn Griff someday, its femto he might not be able to face.
Yeah, that would be a tough fight seeing as he doesn't exist anymore.

G

Genn21

Who would be suprised if the protagonist ( Gut's ) kills them all. ( I dunno it happened before. ) This is only assuming what Miura say's about his story not haveing a poop ending being true.

I extremly disagree Grif , The Koolaid man has a significantly Kool!!!er outfit than Skullknight. This gives him a extreme strength advantage ( should this threads title depict power not str ?? ) , And the ability to plight childrens mind's with high fructose and sugar free flavors. Who knows he might even be he 5th godhand corrupting society's minds with fruit flavors of causeality and corruption.

( look at this guy hes total evil )
kool2600.jpg

After purchasing roughly 250 lbs of powdered fruit drink, a few lucky individuals collected enough Kool-Aid points to receive their very own copy of the Kool-Aid Man video game for the Intellivision or Atari 2600. The game consisted of bouncing a shapeless orange blob (Kool-Aid Man) around the screen, in an effort to prevent other shapeless blobs (thirsties) from totally draining your swimming pool. (a task we normally have to pay illegal immigrants $2.50 per hour to do for us)

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Majin Tenshi said:
I'm certain Guts will take even Reborn Griff someday, its femto he might not be able to face.

dude, femto doesn't exist anymore! he was reborn as griffith again.

Who would be suprised if the protagonist ( Gut's ) kills them all. ( I dunno it happened before. ) This is only assuming what Miura say's about his story not haveing a poop ending being true.

I extremly disagree Grif The Koolaid man has a significantly Kool!!!er outfit than Skullknight. This gives him a extreme strength advantage ( should this threads title depict power not str ?? ) , And the ability to plight childrens mind's with high fructose and sugar free flavors. Who knows he might even be he 5th godhand corrupting society's minds with fruit flavors of causeality and corruption.

what tha fuck happened to SK.net while i wasn't around?

-TS

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Walter said:
Jesus, you took me seriously.

Fine then, take this:
Guts VS Mr. Clean

Hey! I seem to recall I used that example two months ago to mock these threads.

Still think Mr. Clean would win?

How about:

King of Midland vs. Boris Yeltsin
Void vs. Margaret Thatcher
Femento vs. the Greys
Slan vs. Jeff Stryker
Conrad vs. Ubik
Puck vs. A Watermelon
Seripico vs. Evil Seripico With A Goatee
Zoddo vs. Mr. T
Farnese vs. The Giant South Park Clitoris
SK's Horse vs. Black Beauty
Zepec vs. Hooters
Roshanu vs. Andrea Dworkin
Shrieke vs. Buffy
Berserk Trolls vs. LOTR Orcs
Azan vs. Space Moose

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
I'll just respond to the ones I know.

typhonblue said:
King of Midland vs. Boris Yeltsin

Yeltsin would be winning, but then George Bush would intervene and take credit for the win.

Void vs. Margaret Thatcher

Void would just brand her and that would end that.

Conrad vs. Ubik

Tie, cause I usually forget which one is which.

Puck vs. A Watermelon

If it's a ripe watermelon, Puck would eat it. If not, than the watermelon would win.

Seripico vs. Evil Seripico With A Goatee

Evil Seripico would be winning, but with the addition of a goatee he would look so similar to Scott Peterson, a hoard of angry women would tackle him to the ground and rip him apart, letting normal Seripico win.

Zoddo vs. Mr. T

Though Mr. T throws helluva far, Zoddo would win.

Farnese vs. The Giant South Park Clitoris

No comment.

SK's Horse vs. Black Beauty

SK's Horse all the way.

Berserk Trolls vs. LOTR Orcs

It would be a tie at first, until the Balrog came and nuked them all.

Soul Blader

My blade seeks vengeance!!
Gumby will destroy all those guys mentioned in this thread with his invincible morphing abilities. Not even the combined powers of Kool Aid Man's KOOLNESS , Captain Kirk's Chop or Mr.T's Jibba Jabbing and Helluva Far Throw can put a scratch on Gumby. Void's big ass brain would explode because it couldnt handle the wackiness that is Gumby. Screw Idea Gumby is Idea. Gumby is too random for Idea to handle. Fate has no effect on the mighty Gumby.

incrediblegifts_1746_10417513

YOU WORMS BOW DOWN TO THE REAL GODHAND!!!
:eek:

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
I'll just clarify for those who aren't getting my somewhat obscure references...

Femento vs. the Greys
Slan vs. Jeff Stryker
Zepec vs. Hooters
Roshanu vs. Andrea Dworkin
Shrieke vs. Buffy
Azan vs. Space Moose

the Greys, collectively, are the space aliens that love to probe people up the wazoo.
Jeff Stryker is a *ahem* adult actor who I thought would match up well with Our Lady of Pron, in terms of respective physical... prowress
Hooters is the oft maligned bar with big titted waitresses
Andrea Dworkin is a feminist, who inspires violent irritation right down to my very folicles.
Buffy from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Space Moose is a Canadian comic book anti-hero whos antics involve time-traveling sodomy, gay pron disasters, Christian beastiality, inciting feminist rage and liberal gun laws. Its been, in turns, declared a corrupting influence on youth, misogynist, homophobic, racist, anti-handicapped and just plain bad taste. I luv Space Moose.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
typhonblue said:
Space Moose is a Canadian comic book anti-hero whos antics involve time-traveling sodomy, gay pron disasters, Christian beastiality, inciting feminist rage and liberal gun laws. Its been, in turns, declared a corrupting influence on youth, misogynist, homophobic, racist, anti-handicapped and just plain bad taste. I luv Space Moose.

Where can I get a copy of this? ;D

G

Genn21

typhonblue said:
Hey! I seem to recall I used that example two months ago to mock these threads.

Still think Mr. Clean would win?

How about:
Incorrect !

Im going to revise this list a little. Basicly i didnt find the challenges challenging. The competitor's weak. And the clitoris... absurd ( is south park the only one with a giant .. errrrr )

Serpico vs Stevie wonder ( hey they both had there eyes closed for a while )
Undead Godo Vs His daughter ( MUHAHAHAHA )
Puck Vs Pigeon Eater Ozzy ( and his family on rehab ! )
Theresia Vs Re-Introduction ( one dayyyyyyyy )
Zepec Vs Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold ( T.C.M )
Gut vs Led Zepplin , Manson , & Kiss ( The true apostles )
Griffith Vs Ron jeremy ( Hey griffith was bound to get it in the ..end one day ^_^. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom