Painfull moments

i recently went back and reread some berserk volumes...mostly the fight scenes. the part that always makes me squirm is the fight with roshinu when she pierces through is mouth and later when she stabs his hand and they take off flying. ouchies.....lets hear some of your fav painfull or gory moments.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
I thought the most painful moment for me was watching Mogulius put those guys on the little wheelie crucifix thingy. That looked really painful.

But Guts' most painful moment for me was when he was hacking at his left arm with the broken sword to free his arm from that one apostle's mouth. Not fun.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
About vol12 with Guts and Griffith, their relationship being so weird ... it's somehow aching (cant explain though)
Guil

Bill

Daydreaming....
Hmm.. Rethinking, I'll vote for when Reborn Griffith shows up at Godo's place (where Rickert made the Sword Graveyard). That had to be some emotional trauma for Guts, and some physical since Zodd beat him into a pulp.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Griffith being fucked up by torture and seeing Guts' reaction to his appearance and weeping tears...the only tears he shed in the anime.

LG

Lady Griffith said:
Griffith being fucked up by torture and seeing Guts' reaction to his appearance and weeping tears...the only tears he shed in the anime.

LG

I thought he also drop his tears in vol13?

For mine i think te most painful moment was when the big disciple of Morzge slam the big wheel on those ppl's limbs, that was really painfully. But the worst part was they did not die immediately, they eaten alive by those crows...

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Lady Griffith said:

LG

<nitpicking geek> He also cried at the Eclipse.</nitpicking> ;)

As for most painful, I have to go with the whole Mozgus-putting people on the wheels too, that was kind of rough.

G

Genn21

:D , Wow and i thought loseing almost every char you get to know in the ecplise in a violent eruption of blood... was kinda semi painful. Just goes to show wheels do much more damage to the reader, than apostles hacking up loved character's ^^ . ( Rest in peices pippin :) ) . Btw i thought gaston's head going pop looks like it hurt.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Smith said:
I thought he also drop his tears in vol13?

For mine i think te most painful moment was when the big disciple of Morzge slam the big wheel on those ppl's limbs, that was really painfully. But the worst part was they did not die immediately, they eaten alive by those crows...

Oh yeah I forgot about the eclipse tears...watching Caska ( forced to watch her) getting raped...ugh.

Mosguz and his henchmen definitely put some serious pain on their victims. And thinking about Mosguz slamming his head down a thousand times a day for penance....ouch. Makes me glad I decided not to be a nun ;)

LG

Lady Griffith said:
Oh yeah I forgot about the eclipse tears...watching Caska ( forced to watch her) getting raped...ugh.

And thinking about Mosguz slamming his head down a thousand times a day for penance....ouch.

I think that explain the squareness of his face

BlackSwordsman

I MUST BREAK YOU!
I agree with all of these. I was thinking when Guts fights Roshinu and gets stabbed through the mouth and hand. Then I read the posts about the wheel (which I had forgotten.) Another one (which is also probably my favorite scene) is when the torturer shows Guts, Griffiths tongue and Guts gets pissed and rips through the door and stabs him. then he pulls out his knife and cuts off the torturers tongues and the he slides off the sword into the deep pit. That was awesome.

BlackSwordsman

I MUST BREAK YOU!
Smith said:
Agree, he should had died like those who died on the wheels!

Yeah the torturer guy pissed me off horribly and I screamed in joy when guts cut off his tongue (remember in the anime it was taken out.) I also wanted to see more happen to the torturer he was a sick dude.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Bill said:
Hmm.. Rethinking, I'll vote for when Reborn Griffith shows up at Godo's place (where Rickert made the Sword Graveyard). That had to be some emotional trauma for Guts, and some physical since Zodd beat him into a pulp.

He beat him into a pulp??Come on,that fight was fairly even!
Anyways,that matter has been adressed before,a while ago.Now,which thread was that?

Bill

Daydreaming....
I was speaking of transformed Zodd not human Zodd, and in that battle Guts was barely holding his own; all that allowed him to do so was the DS.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Well...I read that fight scene quite often-one of my favorites ever-and I never got the feeling Guts was outmatched,even when Zodd gets transformed.Things get rough for Guts,but the fight doesn't reach its conclusion.After Zodd's gone,Guts is still in good condition and could definitely still fight.I say Guts might actually have won;haven't we seen him against impossible odds in the past and still able to win?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
The DS is the only reason that Guts could face Zodd in a swordfight, and thats just because any other sword would have been shattered in one blow.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
And every hit Guts tried to block sent him flying. That doesn't sound like a swordfight to me, it sounds more like baseball.

I don't think Zodd was even swinging seriously.

Oltobaz said:
He was serious enough to transform himself.Zodd means business.

But no matter what, he still cant kill Gutz, i mean not that easy and his DS gave him headache I suppose.

I guess DS is the only weapon that can fight Apostle form Zodd, since DS can also hurt GH!

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Guts was able to hurt Zodd during that first fight,and Zodd was transformed!He was able to do so while Griffith severed his left arm.Neither one of them was using the Dragonslayer.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
First time Zoddo was transormed but because of the cave, he wasnt that giant, whereas he was gigantic when he killed Wild...
Guil

Top Bottom