Who will repair the DS?

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
yeah it will break next chapter and then guts will go street figther on grubelds apostle ass HADOUKEN

Grifth said:
yeah it will break next chapter and then guts will go street figther on grubelds apostle ass HADOUKEN

I kinda wondered if Guts had martial art?

If DS really break, i would like to see Guts fighting apostles with KUNG-FU like Matrix! ;D

Bill

Daydreaming....
.....We've seen Guts fight with a broken sword before, and a broken DS is still nothing to mess around with.

phant112

I'm a llama!
Well it hasnt been in the excess of 2 years since he first got it fixed has it... im pretty sure a sword that size is meant ti take a beating.... hell even his old sword that he killed 100 men with didnt break then... so im sure the D.S has alot of "life" left.

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
Most broadsword are really strong when striking with the edge, and thus only take a good sharpening to get a lot better. But when you strike on the flat side of the sword its an other story... (kinda like katana if you want, but it can be applied to most swords) And when you look at what grunbeld did... It must certainly have weaken DS blade and god (Miura) only know what will happen...

Top Bottom