The Geek Test

Bill

Daydreaming....
typhonblue said:
I hate to do this too you Blue but,

59.96055% - Extreme Geek.

Thank God my mother still dresses me.

We have a new winner! Congratulations, you're the new Head Geek of the board. ;D

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Bill said:
We have a new winner! Congratulations, you're the new Head Geek of the board. ;D

I feel truly honored. Truly I do. But I'm not sure how I scored so damn high. I watch the other people in my Sentential Logic course taking notes in multiple colors and vibrating with the desire to do well and I wonder... can I really be nerdier then them? With their pressed slacks and pocket protectors and clean hair cuts?

I come in late every day, I leave early every day, I fall asleep at my desk every day. I wear ratty jeans and sneakers. I don't take notes and I'm certain the prof would rather be drinking with his buddies... I've even asked him. He denied it, the lying schemele.

And another thing. There are 15 girls in my class and I am the only white chick. What is up with that? Im telling you if you guys want to pick up asian chicks, take math and logic courses.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
It's all good! :D There are a lot of people that fall from the sterotype. I know I definetly do. If you saw me in the street you wouldnt even guess that I am into some "strange" things. Dah well. I like being weird and I like b00bies to! ;D Congratz at being the biggest nerd on the board! :-*

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Without cheating or exaggerating:

24.26036% - Geek

And congrats to typhonblue for being the greatest geek of this board. :D

Top Bottom