What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

waqas786uk

Moderator, my post seems to have disappered. ??? Could you please find out what happened to it. I get the feeling someone is hacking these boards.

thanks in advance.

Bill

Daydreaming....
waqas786uk said:
Moderator, my post seems to have disappered. ??? Could you please find out what happened to it. I get the feeling someone is hacking these boards.

thanks in advance.

Walter doesn't like people posting scan links or asking for scans. Your post was probably deleted.

W

waqas786uk

Why would Walter do that? I know I've been away from these boards for quite some time but I remember that the site used to post it's own scans of berserk every week.

That's why I chose to post the website url here, because I didn't think anyone would mind. I'm sure it was just a mistake.

thanks.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Its an issue of whats scaned. You can buy the volumes with realitive ease, however, its quite dificult to get ahold of the YA chapters if you aren't in japan.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I don't just delete posts that break my sense of morals, now I delete posts just because I feel like it.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Walter said:
I don't just delete posts that break my sense of morals, now I delete posts just because I feel like it.
I like that attitude... ;D

The best thing to do with power is abuse it.

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Walter said:
Come on, several people on this BBS deserve abuse.

Walter, not to pry, but I sense you need some regular sex.

Of course where would the board be without your casual brutality? Or your biting condemnation of the mono-sylabic, the incomprehensible, the vexatious. Why, we'd be up to our ears with frenzied Oompahloompahs!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I agree with Typhonblue!

You know Walter... Over here in Japan, the woman loves the American's and the BIG AMERICAN PARTY! ;D

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I deleted the thread... and I just locked Serpico Vs. Griffith. ;D

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
You know Walter... Over here in Japan, the woman loves the American's and the BIG AMERICAN PARTY! ;D

Hell yeah.

-Griffith

G

Genn21

I just locked Serpico Vs. Griffith.
Did i ever mention you rock. ... And im left out and unclued but what big american party ( animal ) does japanese culture love ? our tourism ... maybe our currency deffinatly. I love them for their woman , but thats not to say less of any other culture who deserves my perspective for the same biase

typhonblue

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I agree with Typhonblue!

Siiiiiiigh.... I so wish I was an asian goyle. Of course Id probably run out of glassware every time I lost my temper.

BTW, Thanks for locking that thread, Griffith. Think you could lock "How strong is Skull Knight?"

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
typhonblue said:
Siiiiiiigh.... I so wish I was an asian goyle. Of course Id probably run out of glassware every time I lost my temper.

BTW, Thanks for locking that thread, Griffith. Think you could lock "How strong is Skull Knight?"
Geez, so much unchecked aggression. How about some regular sex?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I agree with Walter! You know Typhonblue... Okinawa is filled to the brim with F'ing Marines. Most are single and will try to hit on anything, so if you want a quick fix, there you go! ;)

typhonblue

Walter said:
Geez, so much unchecked aggression. How about some regular sex?

Ha ha! :)

I guess it doesn't work the same with girls. :p Because I am getting regular nookie and I still ain't mellow.

And Saijin, no offense but I don't need any grunts. I've already got a captain. ;D

D

daver

Vicious posted a theory about Judeau having some kind of magical powers I beileve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom