Episode 224

P

psymont

Re:Chapter 224

as aforementioned, my #1 fear is "Berserk" becoming the mighty morphin power power rangers ....

:-\

but hey, as a D&D player, I know that magical armor doesnt neccesarily have to make you dance around while a plethora of bright happy colors swirl to the rythum of a cacophony
of japanese girls chanting the main theme and then meld together to form the ultra super duper powerful clothing/armor .... so i have faith that Berserk will maintain

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Ideas for the armor's special features. (straight from teh DMG ;D )

Etherealness - become ethereal for as long as desired
Fortification - resistance to critical hits
Ghost Touch - protects from incorporeal attacks
Glamered - armor can look like normal clotheing.
Invulnerability - damage reduction
Resistance to _____ - (reduces Acid, Cold, Fire, electric, or sonic damage)
Shadow - armor is jet black and blurs teh wearer whenever 'e tries to hide
Silent moves - quiet armor
Slick - easy to escape while in the armor
Spell resistance

and from the class books:
Aquatic - swim like a fish till you drown
Ease - don/remove quickly; sleep in without penalty
Wild - works when wildshaped

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

Haha, well, Guts wouldn't need most of those, but Fortification and Invulnerability would be the only ones really... the rest are just lame :p

The only power I can, realistically, see it having is a curse ward. Something that reduced the evil of the brand and can protect against attacks from apostles or, dare I say, God Hand.

I still don't think he'll wear that helmet. A sarcasitc one liner will probably be his reaction to it.. and that one liner will be directed at Skull Knight.

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Walter said:
beastarmor.jpg

This armor is at least time, fantastic and gloomy ! With certainty she will increase the force of Gatts but I don't know like him will act (speaking about the psychic part) inside of her. The helmet is too sinister, and reminds Skullknight a lot. ???

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

It will be that Gatts will the same follow way that Skullknight? But observing well, it already is following, therefore the two search revenge against the God Hand and both depend one on the other to materialize it! But I still find that Skullknight has different plans for Gatts! ???

puella

Berserk forever

You guys think the two fights will end up with someone defeated? I mean two of the four, Guts, Grunbeld, Zodd and SK.

I think some crucial event will happen there, which can stop their fighting or cause them to make it some other time later.

Then what would be good for crucial event? ::)

1) Griffith appears?
2) Godhand?
3) Big Big elementals which Flora or Schierke summons?

How about this?
Flora just disappears! They can never find her! :eek:
It could be good last moments of such a witch as Flora, IMO.

Or they find her already dead so peacefully.

** and what about those cute golems?
When the mansion got fire, they must have been in danger. :'(
Anyway, since they are the creatures made by magic, when the witch is gone, they'd be gone, too?

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry

Nadiaska said:
This armor is at least time, fantastic and gloomy ! With certainty she will increase the force of Gatts but I don't know like him will act (speaking about the psychic part) inside of her. The helmet is too sinister, and reminds Skullknight a lot. ???

Doesn't it seem like the beast is lurking over top the armor? This seems very obvious to me. Hmm... looks like the beast is not dead and Guts' next task will be to learn how to control it and use it's power.

Guts will have to face his fears to be able to use that armor.

puella

Berserk forever

typhonblue said:
Doesn't it seem like the beast is lurking over top the armor? This seems very obvious to me. Hmm... looks like the beast is not dead and Guts' next task will be to learn how to control it and use it's power.

Guts will have to face his fears to be able to use that armor.

It's from Walter's photoshop. He made it....

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

puella said:
It's from Walter's photoshop. He made it....

Yep, it's just a photoshop, not real.

**I hope this pic doesn't become like the bad translations we hear over and over again. ^^;**

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry

kimchan said:
Yep, it's just a photoshop, not real.

**I hope this pic doesn't become like the bad translations we hear over and over again. ^^;**

Wow! That's really well done. Could have fooled me. :)

Congrats Walter.

But there is a real resembalence between the helmet and the shape of the beast's head. And we already know the armor is of "shadow" magick....

Correction: The neck peice looks like the beast's head. The helmet looks like a skull. lol

puella said:
You guys think the two fights will end up with someone defeated? I mean two of the four, Guts, Grunbeld, Zodd and SK.

I think some crucial event will happen there, which can stop their fighting or cause them to make it some other time later.

My suggestion would be...

Smith said:
Maybe Gutz deal a blow to Grunbeld that tempopary knock him down 4 a moment, and seizing the opportunity, he escaped too,

puella said:
Then what would be good for crucial event? ::)

1) Griffith appears?

Griffith appears at Flora house may be cool but it is unlikely...

Smith said:
they had no choice but to surrender, and they will be brought back alive to meet the leader, the person whom Gutz will never forget!

This is so much better... :)

Lliugusamui

around the corner

I'm thinking of something, could Silatt and his Bakiraka join the battle ? Since vol22 when we see Rackshas kicking Tapasas' asses, Silatt may seek revenge. Moreover, he's often where big events involving the hawk happen... Bakiraka could be some help for Guts' band.
Guil

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

Mmm, something just popped into my head. Why would Griffith want Flora dead? Maybe there is a chance... that it's just to keep Guts and his band occupied while he steals Caska?

Oh yes. Which chapter is going to be the final one of volume 26? 226?

Uriel said:
Maybe there is a chance... that it's just to keep Guts and his band occupied while he steals Caska?
'Doesn't look like they were expecting to find Guts and the others.
Oh yes. Which chapter is going to be the final one of volume 26? 226?
Most probably, yeah.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

xechnao said:
??? Who? Where???

Well, they keep saying that the armor is cursed. That seems fairly close to shadow. ^^;

By the way, Olivier, I love the new avatar! :D

P

psymont

Olivier Hague said:
4) Zoddo or the Skull Knight dies ^^

good .... i grow tiresome of they infernal meddling ....

im thinking that sk is the goner this time though .... i hope i am wrong, but it would be an interesting turn of events ....

zodd slashes sk in two. as his torso sails through the air guts catches the fading gleam in his eyes and hears in his head," good luck .... my son."

dum dum dum daaaaaaaaa :eek:

Guil egoless said:
I'm thinking of something, could Silatt and his Bakiraka join the battle ? Since vol22 when we see Rackshas kicking Tapasas' asses, Silatt may seek revenge. Moreover, he's often where big events involving the hawk happen... Bakiraka could be some help for Guts' band.
Guil

Nah, i never thought that would happen. I m not trying to despise Silatt but his presence now in Flora house wouldnt be much use anyway, except to add 1 more person to eliminate by the hawk :)

Top Bottom