Episode 224

Re:Chapter 224

puella said:
my assumption:

1) SK didn't get the Beherit Sword yet or didn't think the sword was fully prepared at the time of the eclipse.So simple. ;D
2) SK should use the sword when some specific time comes. Not any time.

I do not agree with ur second sentence, for eclipse is major than any event to SK

Btw, i thought he use that behelit sword to slash his way in the abyss to save Gutz, since it was also another dimension...

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."

Olivier Hague said:
4) Zoddo or the Skull Knight dies ^^

Jesus Christ!

If that happens, it's gonna trigger quite a bunch of crucial events, no matter who of them is gonna die.

-TS

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p

puella said:
my assumption:

1) SK didn't get the Beherit Sword yet or didn't think the sword was fully prepared at the time of the eclipse.So simple. ;D
2) SK should use the sword when some specific time comes. Not any time.

I don't think #2 is a good reason, because that if he really hates Void, he'd have attempted to use it regardless. #1 is a good suggestion through. Maybe he hadn't eaten enough Beherit-omeletts to be able to "summon" the Beherit-sword at that point? Since it doens't seem like he walks around slaying Apostles like Gatts did, it may have taken quite some time for him to gather enough beherits to be able to summon the sword?

Bill

Daydreaming....

SATAN said:
I wonder how Griffith would feel if Zodd died would he be saddened at losing such a powerful warrior or do you think he wouldn't give a flying rats ass.

Probably wouldn't care. He'll just pick up another powerful warrior somewhere.

SATAN said:
you think he wouldn't give a flying rats ass.

This is the option i choose. As a godhand, he wouldnt care less about Zodd as he had tons of other powerful warrior such as Locus, Grunbeld and many many more!

Top Bottom