Um, couple of questions......

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Um, okay. So I saw the English language version of VHD:Bloodlust, and I can say, it looked promising. Now then, the day I saw it, I went to purchase the Japanese DVD, only to find that it was listed as having an English language track.

"WTF", I said to myself. This is the Japanese edition, why is it it only has an English language track?

I decided to wait for the American release, after all, the subtitles would be useful. However, amazon.com, and animenation.com both list it as having only an English language track. No Japanese. Am I missing something? Where can I find an edition with a japanese language track?

Another thing, does anyone know the release date for part 2 of the Rurouni Kenshin Seisouhen?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I’m under the impression VHD:Bloodlust was done originally in English, I’m not even sure that a Japanese track exists (Olivier time).  

Update:
Yes. There is a Japanese language version as well.
Nevermind, and here's the old thread on Bloodlust for reference purposes:

http://www.skullknight.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=general;action=display;num=1009156367

Anyway, I don’t think it will be released officially here in Japanese (and wouldn’t it that technically be the dub? =).

For the record, I saw it in English with Japanese subtitles, trippy.

-Griffith

P.S. WEREALLMAD LIVES!!!!

P.P.S. I’ve always wanted to do that.

Churn

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Hmm when i saw it it was a mix. When they spoke english it was straight english and no subs but the japanese parts had english subs. Nice movie though :p

Hmm when i saw it it was a mix. When they spoke english it was straight english and no subs but the japanese parts had english subs.
I think you're talking about "Blood The Last Vampire", not "Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust"... ^^;

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Okay, so if the Japanese DUB wont be released here, will it be released in Japan? Currently the only DVD for it out in japan (that I can find) is English, with Japanese subs.

Also, does that mean no one knows the release date for part 2 of the Rurouni Kenshin Seisouhen?

And oh, obligatory Evil dead reference:

I live............. again........!

Top Bottom