Stealing the DS

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Since it has been revealed that the DS can hurt God Hand, do you think there is a chance that Slann will tell the others and more importantly Griffith, thus in turn having him order some of his apostiles or even his "Leiutenants" to take it from Gut's?

Sounds reasonable to be, I mean if the enemy had a weapon that could hurt me real bad I would f'ing take it! What do you think?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
If they kill Guts, DS will be useless. I think its easier for them, plus stealing DS and not killing Guts is meaning he could find another hurting weapon ...
Guil

Vicious666

Hey Kazuya
Yeah but by killing Guts they would be in a sence killing 2 birds with one stone. Getting rid of the Dragon slayer and taking out a major threat.

Bill

Daydreaming....
And that arguement makes this post worthless, mainly because Guts wouldn't give up the DS without a fight anyways.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
That's the whole point. It's bad enough that Zodd and Grunbled are there. With him being injured by Slann, they could send 100 of those apostiles after him then he would be screwed. We havnt even seen the other "Leiutenants" of the Neo Taka No Dan really fight against a worth opponent. So who is to say that Grunbeld is the one that they should be worrying about? I know for the present time yes but in the future, i would be more affraid of the Bow and arrow apostile. but I'm ranting so bleh :p

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
That's the whole point. It's bad enough that Zodd and Grunbled are there. With him being injured by Slann, they could send 100 of those apostiles after him then he would be screwed.

I guess god hand couldnt care less about DS, the reason is becz there is no way Gutz will approach and kill them, furthermore DS wasnt the only weapon that can hurt GH, if u remeber Skully behelit sword...

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Who knows maybe Grunbeld's aim is to destroy the DS he was commenting on how it was not breaking under his powerful blows.

Bill

Daydreaming....
No, he was just rather stunned at having met someone with such a strong weapon. He'd no doubt be surprised if Skully showed up, blocked his blows without his sword breaking, and kicked his ass. ::)
Which could be how this ends...

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Bill said:
No, he was just rather stunned at having met someone with such a strong weapon. He'd no doubt be surprised if Skully showed up, blocked his blows without his sword breaking, and kicked his ass. ::)
Which could be how this ends...
Nah Couldn't be...

Nosferatu

BERSERK
Well both Zodd and Grunbeld have commended Guts on having a great sword, but I don't think Guts is going to lose it anytime soon.

Top Bottom