AAHH!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING!!

vash_the_stampede

the past enslaves
i dont know what i am doing ^_^ but im gunna go ahead and do what ever. ok i wanna know what the hell was the deal with the berserk game?! ( kick ass game by the way) i didnt get it at all ok i know of the anime berserk and i guess that the game finishis it off but it like left an opining!!! is ther gunna be another game? or anime? or shuld i start getting the mangas? I DONT KNOW WHAT GOING ON!!! and whare can i get the berserk mangas?! i need me sume of the mangas ^_^ and whare can i get the dragonslayer?! i need to know!!!! umm... well not that i made you all shite your pants i better get goin c-ya ^_^

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
no they are "not" making a second anime series, and also no they are not making a second game [from what i know, Olivier probley would know if they would start making a second game].

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
i dont know what i am doing ^_^ but im gunna go ahead and do what ever. ok i wanna know what the hell was the deal with the berserk game?! ( kick ass game by the way) i didnt get it at all ok i know of the anime berserk and i guess that the game finishis it off but it like left an opining!!! is ther gunna be another game? or anime? or shuld i start getting the mangas? I DONT KNOW WHAT GOING ON!!! and whare can i get the berserk mangas?! i need me sume of the mangas ^_^ and whare can i get the dragonslayer?! i need to know!!!! umm... well not that i made you all shite your pants i better get goin c-ya ^_^  
Please...PLEASE read the FAQ...

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Please...PLEASE read the FAQ...
hahah....how many times have we seen this!!!

Hey, maybe you should have a big fat pop-up window show up for all new members that read:

"eat a bag of hell and read the faq for godhands sake"

also provide a link in that pop-up...lol!!

Top Bottom