Volume ordering question

O

Ozmo

This seemed like the appropriate section to post this, sorry if it's not. :)

I've gotten the scanlations of the Berserk manga online and I just love it. So much that I actually decided to get the entire series in paper and tried ordering when I (for once) happened to have a lot of money available. I used the online-store called Acclimate Solution, mostly due to their excellent prices. They seemed like a decent store, but I never heard a thing from them after using the ordering form. I heard somebody else who tried them had had the same problem as well.

After I decided enough time had passed and I should try to re-order, a state of poverty had once again descended upon me. >:(

I'll probably be trying again my Christmas, so could somebody please point me to a reliable and affordable (something like 6-8€ per volume) online store? "I ordered from them and received my stuff after so and so many days" type experiences will be highly appreciated.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hum honestly I'm surprised, I've ordered many times from Acclimate Solutions and they always were fast and reliable. I've asked them things by mail too and they replied very quickly.

The mail address I write to is sales@aclimatesolution.com

Since you seem to live in Europe, you can also try Archonia or Nippon Export, I've also ordered from them and had no problems.

O

Ozmo

Ok, thanks for the help. :)

Aazealh, did you use the order form or email them for your orders?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I used the order form and it worked perfectly well, but since that's not the case for you I highly suggest you to mail them all the infos and ask why it hasn't been send already.

Markaveli63

I don't love YaBB 1G - SP1!
So that's why the Berserk volume's are allmost constantly sold out at Archonia... ;)

I'm already waiting 2/3 months for my order to get completetly filled.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
They have complete sets for sale on Yahoo Japan auctions volumes 1-25 and I found the www.animenation.com in the USA was the best bet for ordering all volumes and getting the order filled right away.

LG

Gatts0800

If you have an ass I will kick it!
One of the best places that I have found selling the Berserk volumes is sasugabooks.com. They are very cheap and reliable. The only hitch is that your order must be over $20.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Gatts0800 said:
One of the best places that I have found selling the Berserk volumes is sasugabooks.com. They are very cheap and reliable. The only hitch is that your order must be over $20.

Agree wholeheartedly, which is why I also suggested www.animenation.com for US people and www.archonia.com for Europe.

LG

or you could just wait for The english release by Dark Horse, by the way Animenation is a rip for the best prices try Kinokuniya bookstores for the best..or most reasonable prices, all volumes are only $7 of course i was able to get most volumes used for only 4 bucks a piece nayways heres there number 1-800-59-japan

Top Bottom