best manga except berserk

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
bad example for a film  that was created after such a fighting game is mortal kombat! :p
just ridiculous!
could that happen to tekken?? ???

i think you've seen the anime (kazuya fighting dinosaurs :p), so.....

i guess the same thing might possibly happen if they decided to do a movie with actors.

should they decide to do a animated movie i can only say: "finfal fantasy - the spirits within".

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
i think you've seen the anime (kazuya fighting dinosaurs    :p), so.....

i guess the same thing might possibly happen if they decided to do a movie with actors.

should they decide to do a animated movie i can only say: "finfal fantasy - the spirits within".
i ve also seen:"streetfight" with jean-claude

so it would be really risky to produce such a movie!!

only sensefull way would be as u said the way of animation (namco!!!)
but with a better story than the anime.(dinosaurs rushing into kazuyas stomach and back!hahahaha ;D*just can t believe that happened!)

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
i think you've seen the anime (kazuya fighting dinosaurs    :p), so.....

Ah...

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
Does anyone know whatever happen to the Guyver series?
I wonder if the series ended or was it discontuined.
Guyver had really cool powers. Guyver 3 look the best.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Eh? No matter, it's just that since I've listed it, I read it, logically. ^^

seems like i couldn't express myself correctly.
i meant what's the matter with that one since puella threw in a ::) after mentioning it, and you wrote ^_^;

i thought there'd be something funny or special about it...

Chinmi

Does anyone know whatever happen to the Guyver series? Did it ended or what?
I want to know what happen.

puella

Berserk forever
does anybody read "Kindaichi shonenno suiri" by Fumiya Satoh?

novel04.jpg

*** I'm deep into detective/mystery manga. :p

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
does anyone of you think that there's a manga that is equal to berserk, a manga that can match up with berserk in all categories (story, characters, drawings, development...)?

remember to just mention one!

methinks such a thing doesn't exist... but maybe you know better?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
does anyone of you think that there's a manga that is equal to berserk, a manga that can match up with berserk in all categories (story, characters, drawings, development...)?

Ok, so i sought a long time enough to say I don't think such a manga exists too
I don't think we should generalize mangas, ther's some good points, and others points different ( and yet the appreciation of a manga is a subjective point of vue )
however, true that berserk is the best =_=

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Whatever manga Miura does after Berserk 8). And he WILL make one, of that I am sure.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Well yeah. He's already working on it.  ;)
I heard that it was confirmed from somewhere, cant remember. Hell that could have been anything from thegia.com to mangamadness.com Does anyone have any REAL proof that he is working on a new manga?

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
I heard that it was confirmed from somewhere, cant remember. Hell that could have been anything from thegia.com to mangamadness.com Does anyone have any REAL proof that he is working on a new manga?

Just my art of war source. He's been reliable to me so far. ;D

Chinmi

does anybody read "KiRe: best manga except berserk

does anybody read "Kindaichi shonenno suiri" by Fumiya Satoh?

I never heard of it but it looks interesting. Some people r usless here. (kiddings)

Anyone here from Japan? Do u know what happen to the Guyver? I neep help please.

I wonder what twisted things Muira is coming up with. ???

If there is one thing I learn that keeps coming up in Muira's manga is the brutal war aspect of it, regardless of time and setting.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder what twisted things Muira is coming up with. ???

If there is one thing I learn that keeps coming up in Muira's manga is the brutal war aspect of it, regardless of time and setting.
I wouldnt limit the man... I sure would be sick of doing war drama if I did it for 10+ years.

puella

Berserk forever
Re: does anybody read "KiRe: best manga except ber

Anyone here from Japan?  Do u know what happen to the Guyver?  I neep help please.
you mean this? ::) ::)

http://guyver7017.tripod.com/Guyver/vol1.jpg
copy and paste it.

bebpo

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
hmm...it's hard to say what's "best" because there's so much manga out there, and I've only read a few here and there.  My personal favorites are:

Trigun/Trigun Maximum - Nightow's style gets better and better, by vol.3+ of TM I seriously think Nightow draws the best action layouts I've ever seen, love his character designs too.

Tokyo Babylon - One of my favorite manga's ever, and one of the best stories I've read.  Extremely well done, and my favorite of Clamp's work.

Clover - Another Clamp title, very nice panel layouts, and an interesting tale.  I think it would work well as a 4ep OAV series.

Ayashi no Ceres - Not in the "best manga" category or anything, but I thought it was really well done, very entertaining, nice art, and very moving.

Rurouni Kenshin - I think most of us here have read this.

Personally I'm really enjoying One Piece and X currently but both have their flaws.  One Piece had 2 amazing story arcs that rivaled Kenshin's, from vols.~5/6-12, but since then it's enjoyable but it just hasn't gone back to that amazing quality yet.  X is very well done, but the pacing isn't the greatest, and the character development isn't the most focused, some characters get tons of development and then they don't appear in the manga again for a year or two, still addicting as crack currently.

I just picked up vol.1 of Saishuheiki kanojo - The Last Love Song On This Little Planet, after seeing the gorgeous artwork on the covers every time I was at the bookstore and then finding out it would be animated in april, so I wanted to check out the manga first.  

...and to comment on the fighting game posts in the thread.  I enjoy Tekken and I think it's a good fighter, but my personal favorites are Capcom fighters and the Virtua Fighter series.

--bebpo

Chinmi

you mean this?  

http://guyver7017.tripod.com/Guyver/vol1.jpg  
copy and paste it.

I can't see the picture but I appricate your help anyway.

Check this site to see what I mean:
http://guyver7017.tripod.com/adm/interstitial/remote.jpg

This is a longshot but, Puella, do u know Kalichan88? The reason I ask is because I think I seen your picture avatar somewhere else.  But if not, then its nothing.

puella

Berserk forever
Check this site to see what I mean:
http://guyver7017.tripod.com/adm/interstitial/remote.jpg
I can't see the picture, either. :'(
Chinmi, something must be disturbing us. -_-;;

This is a longshot but, Puella, do u know Kalichan88?
No

The reason I ask is because I think I seen your picture avatar somewhere else.  But if not, then its nothing.
my pic(icon/avatar) comes form popular flash-animation in my country.
He's just a rough white-rabbit.

Top Bottom