Serpico

Senri

I'm a llama!
no one likes this guy but i find him interesting.From all the crazy monsters gatsus been fighting hes now been labeled a monster as well.But then there was that cliff fight with serpico and gatsu and serpico proved otherwise.His swordskills and tactics are better then gatsu i believe.But ofcourse gatsu is far stronger and enduring.I think he is a great genius fighter,i hope the best for such a fighter.i also expect from that little boy with the fire dagger.

O

Ozmo

I think he's a rather pleasant character. Doesn't flap his gums enough to be annoying and his fighting style is pretty cool, especially with the wind elemental sword. I certainly disagree with him being more skilled or better in tactics than Guts (think of the zillions of times he's won against a vastly superior foe), but he's not half bad either.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Serpico took the expertise feat tree, Guts the Power Attack tree. Simple as that.

Oh, and Guts has about 4 more levels.

G

Genn21

:D ( does that mean guts gets a cleave attack per enemy killed ? )

Personally im kinda getting tired of people rateing serpico like a dbz power level system. This type of thing is catching on like the s.a.r.s virus at a chinese buffet.

1. Serpico not going to go super saiyen or any shit like that.
2 Why's tha main character Gut's ??
3. Serpico has background plot developement.
4.Tenshi stop mocking locked topic's
5. I think , sticking monkeys in a philosophy chamber could pump out a better question about berserk than another "HI im a seripico fanboy !"
6. If guts actully wanted to kill serpico at any time he'd proboly complain to miura about his team of hawk's to stop inside character development then go whack that basterd. This will replace serpico with someone the series can be more self focused on in a attempt to see gut's vs individuals ( like the wwf :p )than gut's vs causeality.

puella

Berserk forever
Senri said:
no one likes this guy but i find him interesting.

serpicofull.jpg

huh?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Senri said:
no one likes this guy but i find him interesting.

Since this sentiment has been posted about a hundred times, I think we can conclude there really isn't that big an anti-Serpico movement out there.

Senri said:
His swordskills and tactics are better then gatsu i believe.

Wow.

-Griffith

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Majin Tenshi said:
Serpico took the expertise feat tree, Guts the Power Attack tree. Simple as that.

Oh, and Guts has about 4 more levels.
I think Guts probabally has Invouluntary rage to it's in savage species check it out.
And Serpico is not better then Guts at anything except having lots of fan boys.

p.s. Should Guts be epic level?

M

medievald00d

Ok, i'll admit i played devil's advocate with the Serpico vs. Griffith topic, but who gives a f**** shit about Serpico? He uses unfair advantages in his fights, and is the Griffiths's replacement (for the fangirls...)

to sum up?

1. He's comic relief (like the fat sidekick that makes a fool out of himself)
2. He's a loser
3. He killed his mother
4. whatever idiot that said Serpico could kill Guts is a f****** fool. That pushed it. Nothing short of an atomic blast could kill Guts
5. We are tired of Serpico fanboys/girls (i know i shouldnt say this because i played devil's advocate, but wtf....)
6. Guts can kill Serpico. It might be hard, but he can do it. after all, I dont see Serpico surviving any eclipses...

--Edited to fix what Majin Tenshi said...

M

medievald00d

whoops, sorry about that. I was reffering to the thread, not your post, i accidentally clicked reply w/quote, and not just reply...sorry about that, and thanks for catching it

I like everything about Serpico; cool, act dumb and funny...

But i really hate him for sticking to Farnese like a dog! >:(

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
medievald00d said:
Ok, i'll admit i played devil's advocate with the Serpico vs. Griffith topic, but who gives a f**** shit about Serpico? He uses unfair advantages in his fights, and is the Griffiths's replacement (for the fangirls...)

to sum up?

1. He's comic relief (like the fat sidekick that makes a fool out of himself)
2. He's a loser
3. He killed his mother
4. whatever idiot that said Serpico could kill Guts is a f****** fool. That pushed it. Nothing short of an atomic blast could kill Guts
5. We are tired of Serpico fanboys/girls (i know i shouldnt say this because i played devil's advocate, but wtf....)
6. Guts can kill Serpico. It might be hard, but he can do it. after all, I dont see Serpico surviving any eclipses...

--Edited to fix what Majin Tenshi said...

Wow, calm down. ^^;

Anyway, I like Serpico, he has his moments. Not everyone in the group can be a badass, Guts has that role pretty much filled. ;D

I really like Serpico, he's a geniune nice guy, i honestly see how any one could dislike him, he's skilled and pretty humorous... he may be a great tactiton but there is NO WAY IN HELL that he could beat Guts. I mean dispite all the advantages he had on the cliff, Guts still just grabed his sword and shattered it. so in short Serpico's cool but Guts is BADASS
oh by the i'm sick of people saying he fights dirty, thats bullshit you do what you have to, to live Guts fights dirty too so shutup

leto

I'm a llama!
I happen to like Serpico alot, as well as Farnese (sp?). Yes, Serpico does have a rather unhealthy, repressed, and machoistic (sp?) sexual attraction for Farnese, his half sister.

But he's also loyal and protective, and done some noble things on her behalf and of others as well.

Yes, he is a bit of a smartass, but in a good way. Most of the time he's pretty easygoing and has a good sense of humor. A pretty likeable guy who benefits from a good does of realism.

He's also a good fighter. No, he certainly can NOT ever beat Gatts! But he's capable, skilled, agile, cunning, and clever. He may overextend himself at times, but that's because he punches way above his weight and is still growing.

Serpcio is a great character. His personality is deeply flawed in one serious respect, causing him to have views that are socially unacceptable (to say the least) in regard to Farnese. However, he has alot of other good characteristics and is in many ways, a very noble character, something produced at least in part by his soemtimes unhealthy attraction to Farnese.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
From the moment I saw Serpico, I could tell he wasn't the goofy character he is initially made out to be. I knew there was something deeper, as you could see it in his eye (literally, if I recall). ;)

leto

I'm a llama!
Absoolutely right. And when he opens BOTH his eyes, he looks downright cold and dangerous, and you just know he can hold his own in a fight.

leto said:
Absoolutely right. And when he opens BOTH his eyes, he looks downright cold and dangerous, and you just know he can hold his own in a fight.

Most importantly, his swordskills is second to no one (i mean for human ;))

Top Bottom