Episode 225

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Re:Chapter 225

Walter said:
Thank you for your thoughts on Chapter 225.

when i created that post yesterday Olivier's text wasn't officially considered the summary of chapter 225.

-TS

P.S. And it does remind me of godzilla.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

trapped_soul said:
when i created that post yesterday Olivier's text wasn't officially considered the summary of chapter 225.

-TS

P.S. And it does remind me of godzilla.
Thank you for your thoughts on Chapter 225.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

Locke11 said:
Once again Hagues short summery keeps the babelfish away. Thx
maybe it keeps the babelfish away but not this one ;D ;D ;D
<> STORY<> The attack of GURUMBERUDO continues. The guts which weakened from the crack burdened by SURAN is attacked merciless, and the fallen guts is despised on foot. The rib of guts raises BAKIBAKI and sound and breaks. GURUMBERUDO which was disappointed at the guts which cannot be counterattacked tends to shoot a left gun, and tends to attach a kick to a match. The left arm which releases fire. However, then, it barred among them and a countless go rem and others stopped the cartridge of a gun. By &#24565;&#35441; of SHIRUKE, according to her directions, it hides in a near thicket and the guts which knew existence of armor discovers a door. the another place [ GURUMBERUDO / which has trouble / rem / go / which regained the form, unified and became huge even if were broken and having been broken ] ] -- guts -- the -- it hid and fell into the way of a door GURUMBERUDO which looks for the guts which disappeared. The figure of the guts which covered entirely the helmet which wrapped the whole body in armor and modeled &#39633;&#39631; appeared before it soon. &#12375; tears apart apostles one after another at the dragon time! It continues.

Few things of note from our friend the babelfish guy.

The title of the chapter is 'Mania (maniac?) Soldier'.

He also claims (in big bold letters) that Gut's new skull armor is not black. (wtf color is it then?)

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

this is what I made out:
Guts, weakened by the wound that Slan did inflict to him, falls and he is stomped by Grunbeld: A rib of Guts cracks very badly. Grunbeld is disapointed by Guts lack of fighting spirit (he is not able to counterattack) and prepare to shoot with his left hand cannon: Many golems put themselves between Guts and Gruenbeld stopping the cartridge of the gun.
Apparently under the directions of Schierke Guts hides in a nearby thicket and discovers a door (it seems that he knows about the armor- Schierke probably has told him by the way of the telepatic link): Meanwhile Gruenbeld has trouble with the golems that , albeit broken, reformed and united all together in a single gigantic form (Giant robot style, it seems.)
....Gruenbeld searchs for Guts ... Guts appears with the armor on and it says something about the helmet...Guts begin to tear apart the apostles one by one (at the dragon time? what does it mean?)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Good work, Roberto.

roberto999 said:
(at the dragon time? what does it mean?)

I hope it means Grunbeld is gonna transform into a dragon. ;D

-Griffith

Hi guys, my 1st post here, and thx to Olivier & Rob for their summaries.

I'm not sure Grunbeld isn't gonna die... If Guts will be going to fight Griffith and his band, he must begin with someone of them, IMHO.
I'm surprised to know that golems can stop Grunbeld for a while, I underestimated them ;D
However, it would be amazing to see Grunbeld transforming into a dragon...

secilj

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

OMG, the new magic items (armor and helmet) are too strong. :-\

Gatts has upgraded his strength TOO EASILY. Sorry, I don't like it.

I assume Miura worried about the same problem as mine. So it seems that

he introduced some limitations for using that magic items according to Shierke.

Anyway I agree the necessity of Gatt's being strengthened,

but not this much, not this easily.

I gotta wait and see some more of Miura's story telling.

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)

friend, you sound like you've been playing D&D and the DM has recently given powerful items to a different player, or your arch-nemesis.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Darok [Gloombeard!] said:
friend, you sound like you've been playing D&D and the DM has recently given powerful items to a different player, or your arch-nemesis.
at least when I give out absurdly powerfull magical items to not enough players, I make sure they are difficult to use (like they have an unknown comand word)

Clutch said:
The title of the chapter is 'Mania (maniac?) Soldier'.
Er... No. It's "Kyôshenshi no Katshû" (or maybe "Berserk no Katchû"?): "The Berserk's Armor".

roberto999 said:
Guts appears with the armor on and it says something about the helmet...
He has the helmet on.
Guts begin to tear apart the apostles one by one (at the dragon time? what does it mean?)
He tears them apart with the Dragon Slayer. That's all.

'Should be noted that Schierke says that it may be dangerous for Guts to wear the armor, _given his current state_ (the wound).

btw, the armour is not black. So the Blackswordsman thing is prolly over for Gutz.
Oh btw, the golems that stopped Grunbeld's flame turns into a giant Golem to fight Grunbeld. ;D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Saiki said:
btw, the armour is not black. So the Blackswordsman thing is prolly over for Gutz.
That's what Babelmaniac said. What... is it Dark Grey ? Silver?

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

Wereallmad said:
I'm putting my vote in for pink​

Too late, Grunbeld beat him too it!

223-Pink-Grunbeld.jpg

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

You: "What color is the new armor?"

Me: NEON CLEAR!

that is your answer... deal with it!
Really just wait for the volume 26 cover, it can't be too far away... and if you say it is, then you're impatient.

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Uriel said:
Too late, Grunbeld beat him too it!

Gasp, but they'll both be wearing the same dress, whatever will they do?

Majin Tenshi said:
that is your answer... deal with it!
Really just wait for the volume 26 cover, it can't be too far away... and if you say it is, then you're impatient.

If Winter next year isn't too far, then sure.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Saiki said:

Awesome, the end of an era.

-Griffith

P.S. RAINBOW GUTS@! PLZ!!

puella

Berserk forever

Olivier Hague said:
'Should be noted that Schierke says that it may be dangerous for Guts to wear the armor, _given his current state_ (the wound).

Yeah, it should be noted and it interests me so well.
Why do they all, Flora, Skully, Schierke show concern about the armor? ::)

According to the Japanese guy, Guts cuts off apostles so fiercely as if he forgot all about his wound, lost eye and arm.
He even wondered if the armor could make up for Guts' lost parts?

Is it like drug or something?
Something like coke which makes you get huge power but also causes you to die little by little....

damn maybe i should switch to pepsi. :D

amazing how the armor suddenly "heals" guts. what kind of power does this armor really have?

According to the Japanese guy, Guts cuts off apostles so fiercely as if he forgot all about his wound, lost eye and arm.
He even wondered if the armor could make up for Guts' lost parts?

Is it like drug or something?
Something like coke which makes you get huge power but also causes you to die little by little....

Sounds alot like a manifested BEAST. What I mean is that instead of eating away at mental health/sanity like the beast does, it eats away at the body. I mean, whenever Guts would accept the beast or his rage or whatever, he would ignore his wounds in a similar fashion. Doesn't seem too different.

Of course Walter and Griffith have already hit those points sorta ;D

Top Bottom