Episode 225

Re:Chapter 225

Ok going by that picture above I'll say it does look pretty damn cool, I still ain't too keen on the helmet but at least the cap is still there ;)

sendo7

Fight me, kill me, I like it

Hye everybody.
I don't read the chapter yet, but I think that now Guts look more like a Dark Hawk than before. He look like a Skull, but with this, if he goes to fight Griffith, all the people will say that Guts is bad and Griffith good, don't you think so ??? And one strange things too, where the hell did he put his cannon arm ??? (SaiyajinOuji says so too, but nobody notice).

And thanks to SaiyajinOuji for his precious scan as always !! ANd only four days after jap. people ! Thx a lot man.

Noooooooooooo.......... on image 15 I get this cruel message:

"This site has exceeded its limit of 3 Gigabytes of transfer for the month. You may buy extra Gigabytes of transfer by logging in to the user menu and choosing "upgrade".

Thank you,
0catch.com"

Why are they thanking me? Damn cheeky if you ask me. I'll be out of town by the time august rolls around, any chance of these files getting a temp host?

btw - prob better in the future if we don't link to 60k images oh his site that get called on whenever ppl view a thread or go to post in it etc.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Hell fucking yes! It's like when he got the Dragon Salyer all over again. ;)

-Griffith

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Sorry about that folks... I knew it was going to happen. Give me about 5 minutes and the site should be up.

Crap...The site where I pay for more bandwidth is having problems... I will continue to try. Sorry folks. :p

anonymous coward

I'm a llama!

Okay, I looked at the chapter, thanks for putting it up. I registered just to ask this; is there any proof in it, in what the characters say or anything that he's physically inside the armor? I don't mean to be contentious or anything, but no matter what the answer I think its an interesting question and I figured since no one brought it up, I'd ask. Where's his nose?

I guess the list should get a set of mirrors going or something, I hope you aren't paying some exhorbitant price for more bandwidth or something. Thanks to you we're practically done with volume 26... and it is great watching the story move again.

Now that Guts is in his uber-armor (which i like but i hope he does get rid of the helm so we can see facial expressions etc) Serpico falls far behind again even with his wind spirits.

P.S. Zoddo: "Another one? Shiiiit."

Ryan

Whale-man, we hardly knew you.

Is it possible that he is not in fact in the armor? He looked awfully close to death and we never saw him get into it; maybe somehow he was "transferred" into the armor. I could imagine Flora doing the same thing for the Skullknight immediately prior to the destruction of his city (assuming he is Gasieric). Of course, considering that the manga just wouldn't be the same without Guts and his angry face, it's probably just speculation.

anonymous coward

I'm a llama!

Is there an echo in here? Ryan, glad to know I wasn't the only one thinking it, but its positively weird how close your tone was to mine in your post. So this is what its like when doves cry. I call dibs on Milhouse, though. Ryan, you must move to Shelbyville and marry your cousin.

WABFAC!!!!!!! :eek:

Holy Shit!!! I m totally speechless! :-X

Berserk shall be my best manga ever in my life, especially in vol 26! Fuck! Cant really believe this is happening!

Okok, berserk is really getting more and more exciting, all those killing of apostles such as Count, Roshinu seeking for revenge together with the rescue of caska and the troll volume are really nothing compare to this current incident!

I had a feeling Grunbeld is gonna to hav a hard time disturbing him!

Now abt his new armor, there seem to be no dagger strap and the chain for his DS and belt etc, do Muira mean that he doesnt mean need those things anymore?

P.S: When is the next chapter coming, i m gonna to be crazy waiting for the next chapter!

SaiyajinNoOuji

Alright folks! Site is back up! Resume hoarding!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Edit:

Here's a mirror site. Go here if you're a nice guy and don't want to rape Saiyajin's bandiwdth:

http://skullknight.net/manga/225/22501.jpg

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....

SaiyajinNoOuji thanks for these man and i hope you really understand what u are doing for us man for the last months u have been scanning these chapters for the bunch of us and keeping the chapter boards even more interesting, by the fact that now we can actually see the chapters instead of a resume now i dont like to suport scans but it is impossible for me to get the ya on my own THANKS MAN ...great chapter

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

Walter said:
For all anti-armor people, Guts character has evolved since he donned the Black Swordsman armor and the role that went along with it. Think back to Volume 1-3. It's time for a visual change. His character is developing. If you have a problem with that... Sorry.​
Spoken like a true hero.

Those scans were fantastic! This is oinking lovely! 226 should hopefully a whole 18 pages of double spread ass kicking. Ahhh, we can only dream. Miura has outdone himself again. Thank you Mizar and Ouji! You guys rock
headbang.gif

Grifth

the man is totally badass now it seems that he only moves to to kill even when that apostle took a bite out of him waist up he didnt budge OMG what a power surge if this is the power of the armor then it as to have a big downside to it and grunbeld better get ready to take some stamps in tha face

SaiyajinNoOuji

I think when Gut's and Grenbuld do face off that Gut's will totaly surprise him with his new strength and when Grunbeld block's his strike, he will either slide back a little bit or even be brought down to a knee. But yea... isnt speculation such a great thing? :p

Grifth

either that or that one blow will rip his armor and weapon to hell wounding him badly and make him tranform in his apostle form

Walter said:
For all anti-armor people, Guts character has evolved since he donned the Black Swordsman armor and the role that went along with it. Think back to Volume 1-3. It's time for a visual change. His character is developing. If you have a problem with that... Sorry.

its not that were anti-armor walter, i personally love the new armor, and think it looks mighty cool, but when you look at the pic with guts in his armor, even with the DS in hand, it doesnt look like guts.
all the different guts styles in the past were decent, but above all they were all 'guts', they were all his look, and it was guts that made the outfit, not the outfit that made guts (sorry for the cliche)
personally i think it would be fine if he just lost the helmet, at least we could identify 'him' rather than just see a guy in badass armor hacking away at shit
this isnt about character development, cause there has to be a character to develop, and i dont see a character when i look at that pic, just an armor with a big sword

Lliugusamui

around the corner

krebs4life said:
its not that were anti-armor walter, i personally love the new armor, and think it looks mighty cool, but when you look at the pic with guts in his armor, even with the DS in hand, it doesnt look like guts.
all the different guts styles in the past were decent, but above all they were all 'guts', they were all his look, and it was guts that made the outfit, not the outfit that made guts (sorry for the cliche)
personally i think it would be fine if he just lost the helmet, at least we could identify 'him' rather than just see a guy in badass armor hacking away at shit
this isnt about character development, cause there has to be a character to develop, and i dont see a character when i look at that pic, just an armor with a big sword

Have you thought that maybe Guts would wear the full armor when he had to fight (its better not to be decapitated ) and he could switch the helmet for example when he's resting the day.
Btw Thanks Saiya and Mizar who made my heart burn ^^ Miura is indeed doing an unbelievible work.
Guil

I think with the armor on Gutz will be totally invulnerable to all attacks, i mean when the apostles bite him it doesnt even seem to have any effect on him... I doubt even Grunbeld or Zodd can stop this terminator, they are really in for trouble... :p

Btw, what happen to the golem, i thought it have unlimited regeneration? Y didnt the giant golem form again when the cannon hit it?

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

After seeing Guts with the helmet on, I'd like to see him wear it during battles a lot. He, personally, might hate it. But under the circumstances of being swallowed by a fucking apostle, wouldn't you put it on?

As for someone saying it's not a "Guts type Armour", I think you're gravely mistaken. It's an evil looking armour that fits his beastly character. Even if you don't like it, too bad. It looks like this armour is sticking around for a long time to come!

Did anyone else think that page 9 was the greatest thing ever to be seen in Berserk? Grunbeld standing in a Golem's shadow! Haha, eat shit, Dragonboy! ;D

anonymous coward said:
is there any proof in it, in what the characters say or anything that he's physically inside the armor?
It would be a bit weird for the Apostle to try and eat the armor instead of Guts...
But hey, you never know, I guess... ^^;

Top Bottom