Star Wars Kid Suing

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Star Wars Kid's Family Suing

A few weeks ago, SaiyajinNoOuji posted a link to the infamous "Star Wars Kid" who videotaped himself doing ridiculous lightsabre motions using a broomstick.

Apparently, his parents are suing the families of the four kids who released the video on the internet.

On one hand, it's absurdly funny. On the other hand, I kind of sympathize with the little dork.

I also found out that the kid is Canadian... :p. Don't look at me! He's from Quebec!

Anyhow, here's the original video in all its glory for those who haven't seen it:
Star Wars Kid Video Original

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
He has no sense of humor. I would be raking in the benefits of being a internet celebrity. You know chicks dig those kinda guys.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
He has no sense of humor. I would be raking in the benefits of being a internet celebrity. You know chicks dig those kinda guys.

Seriously, he's going to get laid because of that video! Guess his parents are desperate for cash though.

-Griffith

Makkuro said:
You know, I honestly doubt that. Even dorky girls have standards.

but with such well placed and fluid movements, not to mention the impressive coreography, imagine what he's like in the sack! he must be beating the girls back with his lightsaber everyday!

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
ranemaka13 said:
but with such well placed and fluid movements, not to mention the impressive coreography, imagine what he's like in the sack! he must be beating the girls back with his lightsaber everyday!

Yeah, well, I wouldn't want him on top, that's for damn sure.

He is dumb enough to video record that thing, he should hv deleted right after that!

I think i saw another video that look like him, where the person join the singing contest but was voted for the worst singer in the world :p

Am i getting a bit mixed up and there were the same person? :-\

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Smith said:
I think i saw another video that look like him, where the person join the singing contest but was voted for the worst singer in the world :p

Am i getting a bit mixed up and there were the same person? :-\

I think you are, they weren't the same person. ^^;

G

Genn21

:D ,This stupid kid he liked doing tricks and now hes sucking on all the negative controversy it'l hit his future with. I guess these r his parents going after their son did because they think it was a cruel trick more a display of skill ( i go with option 1 ) well obviously there son did'nt think that way otherwise he would'nt have shown off all that shit.

Whats really going on here ? Money those rotten parents are using the promise of cash to regain there sons good name through suieng the evildoers.. or photographers who took the film.

He would've made a nice jabba the hutt tho.

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
typhonblue said:
I don't know about that Makkuro... my standards are pretty low.

Errr... at least you have a boyfriend. I doubt the "Star Wars" kid will ever attain that level of intimacy with any other person besides his mom. :p

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Makkuro said:
But not that low, right? I mean, you have seen the movie, haven't you?

Actually I hadn't at that point.

Yikes. I take it back, that boy couldn't even muster past my standards.

Bok Choy... that image almost made me loose my lunch. You should post some sort of incest squick warning...

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
this guy gotta get a part in episode 3 ...lucas u money hungry sonofbitch hire the man now

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Bok Choy [Stir-fried with Rice] said:
Errr... at least you have a boyfriend. I doubt the "Star Wars" kid will ever attain that level of intimacy with any other person besides his mom. :p

Yes. But I have a psycho boyfriend.

Sometimes I don't know if it's fear or love that binds me to him. *sigh*

BOB

poruno sutâ
Grifth said:
this guy gotta get a part in episode 3 ...lucas u money hungry sonofbitch hire the man now

hope this will work. could really improve the sequel madness

G

Genn21

Makkuro said:
Not really related, but this is the best petition ever.

Maku i dont want to be the "unfaithful" party here but.. i dont think that petition's going to work.

On the other hand this one has potential

st-nuke-gay.JPG

Top Bottom