KEEP YOUR CHILDREN AWAY!!

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

Oh boy. Oh My God. what can i say? i laughed until i cried at this site. and then i cried some more. sadly, it seems to be legit not a prank site. just reading the stuff was enough, then there are the pictures.
Whew. what a wild, wacky world. But maybe its just me and my sleep deprivity? who knows. but my tears are salty.

G

Genn21

:D , I thought the problem was on the outside...

font_bunny.jpg

yeah, that's been around for a while. I saw it a long time ago, like 2 years. It reminds me of www.supergreg.com, a site about this cooldude DJ and his indian and 80's metal band friends. It included a sound byte of him showing off his mad skillz, saying "supergreg! a-number-one!". I found it by randomly typing in supergreg.com too. Anyways, Supergreg is awesome and is now a legend. Unforunately, his site is now random ads and stuff.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I don't know, I've seen worse. But I must admit, it is at least a little disturbing. :-X

BOB

poruno sutâ
MangyKid Ver.4.3 said:
yeah, that's been around for a while. I saw it a long time ago, like 2 years. It reminds me of www.supergreg.com, a site about this cooldude DJ and his indian and 80's metal band friends. It included a sound byte of him showing off his mad skillz, saying "supergreg! a-number-one!". I found it by randomly typing in supergreg.com too. Anyways, Supergreg is awesome and is now a legend. Unforunately, his site is now random ads and stuff.

The end of the video was grrrrreat. never saw funnier facial spasms in my whole life.
thx fer the reminder ;D

Top Bottom