Is Guts cooler w or w/o the armor ?

Does guts look better with his armor on or off ??

• I like him better without the armor.

Votes: 39 88.6%
  • I like him better with it.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • The helm brings his image down.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • I'd rather scratch my nuts than awnser this

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
G

Genn21

:D Theres a new full plated accessorie for big Gutsu. Does the armor look good on him ? Would Guts look better without it ? Do you think Miura could have done a better job with Gut's armor if its a image problem. Could this armor be the ultimate solution to gut's nagging leather legging's ?

You be the judge give the final fashion opinion on gut's armor. !!!

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I like the new armor, it looks awesome. But I think it will need some kind modification. As long as Guts at least takes off that helmet at some point, I'll be happy.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
kimchan said:
I like the new armor, it looks awesome. But I think it will need some kind modification. As long as Guts at least takes off that helmet at some point, I'll be happy.

I concur. We need to see that lovable face every now and then ;D Plus, I just love it when he goes all apeshit on us and you can only see his pupils.

O

Ozmo

I personally think I've seen far too little of this new armor to decide. Maybe after the next chapter or two.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Smith said:
Yet the problem is: You may not even see his eyes pupils! :p

He's got to take it off sometime. How's he going to eat? So, we may not see the end of Guts' pupils yet. ;)

The armor looks Badass, but it takes away from the intensity he looks so emotionless personaly i love seeing Guts' emotions in battle, not only that i think he looks better with his arms exposed and some straps. so like Majin said with some tweaking it would totaly kick ass

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Miyu said:
He's got to take it off sometime. How's he going to eat? So, we may not see the end of Guts' pupils yet. ;)

I think a more direct question that answers yours is, "How/when does Skull Knight eat?"

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
Miyu said:

Pupils? I thought he only had Isidro. <-[extremely bad pun]

G

Genn21

Miyu said:

How do you know he's not going ot take it off and eat in the meantime. Like you know gut's has to take a wizz sometimes also and theres no doucheing system in his suit. So maybe miura only shows us meaningful moments of guts. I dont think we see every single second of this guys life in the manga , to say the least.

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Miyu said:
Logistics of Guts eating aside, as long as we still get to see his face, I'm cool.

Precisely. He has such an expressive and emotive face, it's a shame not to be able to see it. Putting a mask on Griffith I can understand, that man has a titanium poker face. But not Guts, every thing he's going through is written right there on his face. Why get rid of good drama?

Plus he's cute.

G

Genn21

Whos stiring this idea , that guts face now has a mask nailed on to it ?

typhonblue

Genn21 said:
Whos stiring this idea , that guts face now has a mask nailed on to it ?

Maybe he doesn't have a face anymore at all? Maybe his body has gone the way of Skull Knight's...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
typhonblue said:
Maybe he doesn't have a face anymore at all? Maybe his body has gone the way of Skull Knight's...

Then what's Schierke so concerned about?

"Schierke: (It's true, if he puts it on in this state...)

Schierke: (It could mean his life.)"

typhonblue

Walter said:
Then what's Schierke so concerned about?

"Schierke: (It's true, if he puts it on in this state...)

Schierke: (It could mean his life.)"

I was being a touch sarcastic with what I said. I didn't actually mean it as real speculation. Just as some bullshit to counter Glen's bullshit.

But it would fit in with the whole Skull Knight Jr. thing. ;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
typhonblue said:
I was being a touch sarcastic with what I said. I didn't actually mean it as real speculation. Just as some bullshit to counter Glen's bullshit.

But it would fit in with the whole Skull Knight Jr. thing. ;)

Well, I posted that to disprove some of the more ridiculous speculations that have been posted since 225 came out. The translation gives a little more insight into the mystery of the SHINY BLACK.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
When I saw Gut's in his new armor I didn't get that "Holy shit, thats a huge bitch" type feeling. I know that there is much specualtion that he and Skullknight's lives are paralell but do they really have to go that far into giving them similar armor. I think it would have been better if it made him look like a Dark Hawk. That would have been 133t! ;D

R

Radzeke

What are you all talking about!? The new armor looks bad ass, yo! All this garbage about a "loss of self" is bull shit. If you guys can't see Guts through it that's your malfunction.

TEH SkULLLoRD

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
sKuLlLoRd_fEmt0 said:
What are you all talking about!? The new armor looks bad ass, yo! All this garbage about a "loss of self" is bull shit. If you guys can't see Guts through it that's your malfunction.

TEH SkULLLoRD

Yeah, stupid us for not having X-ray vision.

Miyu said:

Did u see gutz eating his lunch in the whole manga for more than 3 times?

Walter said:
I think a more direct question that answers yours is, "How/when does Skull Knight eat?"

Yet i can answer to your question:

He will eat if he saw a behelit, as for how and when SK eat it, i think u should know better... ::)

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
sKuLlLoRd_fEmt0 said:

TEH SkULLLoRD

I hope you're just trying to be annoying, otherwise, you've reached a whole new level of "retarded" on this board.

The armor very well could cause a loss of self, that certainly seems to be what's being hinted at.

R

Radzeke

Whole new level of retarded on this board? Not likely. You misjudge me, I too am condemning retards; the people that bellow that they won’t be able to identify with Guts’ character anymore if he wears a helmet, in combat of all places! The people that make negative, premature judgements and predictions after seeing introductory panels, the main purpose of which is to suggest the power of the armor. The same people that bitch and whine about every tiny development or change in the plot, until Miura finally drags them kicking and screaming to the other side. The people whose understanding of Guts’ character is limited to his current wardrobe. These are the same people, by the way, that refer to him as Gattsu, Gatts, Gotz, Gusts, Gadzukes and any other incorrect way to spell his name. Then these experts have the presumptuous nerve to suggest that Miura no longer represents his own character properly?

Fuck those retards.

SKULLALA LLORDA PHEMTOO!

Top Bottom