Is Guts cooler w or w/o the armor ?

Does guts look better with his armor on or off ??

• I like him better without the armor.

Votes: 39 88.6%
  • I like him better with it.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • The helm brings his image down.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • I'd rather scratch my nuts than awnser this

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
sKuLlLoRd_fEmt0 said:
These are the same people, by the way, that refer to him as Gattsu, Gatts, Gotz, Gusts, Gadzukes and any other incorrect way to spell his name. Then these experts have the presumptuous nerve to suggest that Miura no longer represents his own character properly?

Fuck those retards.

Gutz is the direct english translation btw, so dun include me in your list of retarded people

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Smith said:
Gutz is the direct english translation btw, so dun include me in your list of retarded people

Dig that grave Smith! Just a few feet to go, I'm sure! 8)

And maybe I did misjudge you Femto. I just think that when people were talking about Guts "losing himself," they were speaking more on a metaphorical level. But you're right, there were some who were just being superficial basically.

G

Genn21

:D , Well at least its not boiling down the the color of the armor makes it important. btw welcome to sk.net skullknight_femto.

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
sKuLlLoRd_fEmt0 said:
These are the same people, by the way, that refer to him as Gattsu, Gatts, Gotz, Gusts, Gadzukes and any other incorrect way to spell his name.

Fun fact about spelling: capital letters actually only come at beginnings of names and sentences.

Fun fact about coolness: putting capital letters randomly in your writing is its complete opposite.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Makkuro said:
Fun fact about coolness: putting capital letters randomly in your writing is its complete opposite.

Putting capital letters randomly in your writing = Jeff K. Am I the only one here that knows it's Jeff K!? >:( Your all abunch of idiots!

- Bob

Makkuro

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Putting capital letters randomly in your writing = Jeff K. Am I the only one here that knows it's Jeff K! >:( Your all abunch of idiots!

- Bob

Who the fuck is Jeff K.?

G

Genn21

Makkuro said:
Fun fact about spelling: capital letters actually only come at beginnings of names and sentences.

I think Maku's trying to teLl us sometHIng.... yet naAaAAAaaaaH.

On a more serious sidenote. Anyone want to take a shot at what the curse to the armor could be. Im not going to lie and say fame and riches await you. Well maybe not riches. Yet there is a small portance of self respect for discovery that you could award just like a pat on the back. So shot off and go ahead venture on that unknown territory yonug wayfairer.

R

Radzeke

Now lets all be mature about this...

Makkuro said:

McCoy for instance, Mr. Poopy-Pants?

Makkuro said:

I don’t know what you’re talkIng about, butt breath.

Now what did I deserve that for? I certainly hope you don’t call our favorite protagonist Sir Gutzalot or something, do you? ;D

MASTUR SKELLLORDTOR FEMT -OUT~!

Makkuro

sKuLlLoRd_fEmt0 said:
I don’t know what you’re talkIng about, butt breath.

The only thing sadder than poor jokes on Something Awful is people who copycat them.

Now what did I deserve that for? I certainly hope you don’t call our favorite protagonist Sir Gutzalot or something, do you? ;D

No, I call him Puck.

R

Radzeke

Makkuro said:
The only thing sadder than poor jokes on Something Awful is people that blah blah blah
ghost.gif

McCoy!

O

Ozmo

I wouldn't be too worried about not seeing Guts' pupils/grin/whatever. His mouth should be easily visible from under the helmet depending on the angle and his pupils will probably be visible later as well when Miura decides we've all been "properly introduced" to the new and mysterious suit of armor and change the way the shadows work. :)

Makkuro said:
Dear mr. Femt0,

Go fuck yourself.

Regards.

Your sound reasoning and powerful arguments evoke echoes of Cicero denouncing Catiline in the senate. Truly, the venerable patricians of the republic tremble at your approach!

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Olivier Hague said:
...I think he's been here for a long time...
Name: sKuLlLoRd_fEmt0
Date Registered: January 18, 2002, 07:20:59 AM

hmmm, registered a week before me. He's been quiet...

R

Radzeke

Olivier Hague said:
Well, that's when he registered that username, anyway... ^^;
Just what are you insinuating!?

You guys are all too high strung, you need to be a board bAdAsS like me. To join my gang of awesome dudes and signify that your my droogie, just copy the ghost.gif or the smoking skull from my sig and add it to yours! It'll be like a cool tatoo telling everyone not to fuck with you!

GrEh SkUlLlOrd FeMtiTh!!

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Walter said:
Well, I posted that to disprove some of the more ridiculous speculations that have been posted since 225 came out. The translation gives a little more insight into the mystery of the SHINY BLACK.

OH MY GOD! You mean the armor is really shiny black? I think I'm going to have to shave my head and join a nunnery. Secular life just holds to many slam downs for me. *sniff*

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
Here's my question: what significance does the skull mask have? I mean, there are the obvious things like associating Skully and now Guts with death and so forth.... but I'm sure it is either something deeper than that or that it is just superficial and has no real deeper meaning beyond looking "cool"

G

Genn21

You guys are all too high strung, you need to be a board bAdAsS like me. To join my gang of awesome dudes and signify that your my droogie, just copy the ghost.gif or the smoking skull from my sig

I never realised how cool , chilled banana pops were either. Btw does that sword of thundar come crashing down before or after you claim your energy of badass from the board ?

You not going to get everyone to agree with guts armor as being a cool fashionable feature till miura makes it that way. So i'd say the choleric attitude of trying to push a self bias of the armor onto everyone would just be a pre emphasized move that miura would carry out anyway ( ya maybe i am congradulating you...no cookie tho ). Such is causeality ^^. Yet we all must be encumbered on a few unknown facts untill the true sweet parts of guts new disguise can be unmasked.

Top Bottom