Is Guts cooler w or w/o the armor ?

Does guts look better with his armor on or off ??

• I like him better without the armor.

Votes: 39 88.6%
  • I like him better with it.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • The helm brings his image down.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • I'd rather scratch my nuts than awnser this

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

puella

Berserk forever
Olivier Hague said:
I think he's been here for a long time...

OlIvIeR iS cOoLa! ;)

Miyu said:
So, we may not see the end of Guts' pupils yet. ;)

Hey, don't take out Serpico and Pippin for that.
We've hardly seen their pupils in the whole manga. :'(

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I'm thread jacking, so there.

Put Hatfields on your sig so you can be the c00lest in the school like me. Those damn McCoy's! screw them! n00blesis!

J00 @53 the su><05$!!!!!1111 McCobs!!! ROFFLE OMFGOMFGOMFG!!!111

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Those damn McCoy's!

aposter3.jpg

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Your mean and you make my pee pee place very sad. :'(

Also, "your" and "you're" are not commonly interchangeable.

What? I'm feeling nitpicky today.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Makkuro said:

If not for scans, I'd say he deserves it. But, well, he scans chapters. and I like that.

Makkuro said:
some B'S' about apostrofees....

Makkuro said:

whatre your going to have to under stand is that most people's do'nt care about this stuff. why waste youre time?

(im sure hoping my posts devoid of typo's!!)

R

Radzeke

Makkuro said:

You bother the SCAN LORD! Possibly the only in existence stronger than SkULL LoRD! His army of YA Girls can stop any force in it's tracks! You are nobody to lecture him on the rules of grammer, sKuLl L0rD have already demonstrated your pompous ignorance! McCoy! Your arrogance offends SKULL lord! You must be destroyed! So sayeth SKuLl L0Rd, so sayeth the McCoys!
ghost.gif

R

Radzeke

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
You're an idiot.

It's okay McCoy Bob! We need not sink to his immature level!

Makkuro said:
That should be "its" tracks. "It's" means "it is".
So, if SkuLl L0rD wanted to simplify, “That huge cucumber, _it_is_ stuck up Makkuro’s ass. That is how he became anal-retentive.” SkUll L0RD would use "It’s", right?
ghost.gif

...anyways geting back to the subject, i think it's a little early to be judging the suit. Besides were all forgeting that no matter how much we may like Guts, no one cares for him more than Miura, i'm sure things will turn out for the best and everyone can stop bitching

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Makkuro said:
That should be "its" tracks. "It's" means "it is".

Oh My God. It's like Griffith and Guts all over again! Two forces of yummy maleness fighting it out for love, honor and boo-YAH!

I don't know which to cheer on. The one with the biggest nutz and the sexy cross hatching or the Swede with the dry wit and chartruse haikus...

I think I may go insane.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
THE BEAST said:
...anyways geting back to the subject, i think it's a little early to be judging the suit. Besides were all forgeting that no matter how much we may like Guts, no one cares for him more than Miura, i'm sure things will turn out for the best and everyone can stop bitching

Ditto.

-Griffith

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
Ditto.

-Griffith
agreed now close this thread allready

typhonblue

THE BEAST said:

Pssst.... if you hadn't noticed, that discussion died a hero's death about 2 pages back.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
typhonblue said:
Pssst.... if you hadn't noticed, that discussion died a hero's death about 2 pages back.

Maybe it should be resurrected and the punctuation argument can thankfully die a hobo's death in the gutter. ;)

typhonblue

kimchan said:
Maybe it should be resurrected and the punctuation argument can thankfully die a hobo's death in the gutter. ;)

Yah, well I'm just *saying* that everyone's stopped bitching about the armor and started bitching about punctuation so a post telling people to stop bitching about the armor is a little... um... silly at this point. Because they have and stuff.

Besides, if you reserrect it, it would be like jesus or something and we all know where that leads...

;)

Top Bottom