Is Guts cooler w or w/o the armor ?

Does guts look better with his armor on or off ??

• I like him better without the armor.

Votes: 39 88.6%
  • I like him better with it.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • The helm brings his image down.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • I'd rather scratch my nuts than awnser this

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

Soul Blader

My blade seeks vengeance!!
skulllord.jpg

Is this what GuTS is wearing from now on? HOLY FRIGGIN HELL THAT LOOKS SO BAD ASS! ;D Looks like his old black swordsman armour except its spikier and more demonic looking. That helmet is nice touch too, it will probably end up getting torn to shreds or lost by some demon horde later on.
At first I thought the new armour was going to suck because the way most of you guys described it made it sound lame but my mind change when I seen Guts kick ass in that thing. Miura created Guts and he can do what ever the f***k he wants to do with him.
Guts lost an arm, eye, friends, his love went insane and hes even been raped but hes still kicking ass.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
What kind of sick fruitcake question is that? i mean no offence or anything but the five people who said they like guts without his armor BETTER NOT BE GUYS!!!! >:(

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
DarkBlademaster said:
What kind of sick fruitcake question is that? i mean no offence or anything but the five people who said they like guts without his armor BETTER NOT BE GUYS!!!! >:(

Yeah, because that means they're gay homosexual faggots, and those are bad people.

Personally, I went with option number 4, and I'm doing it right now.

R

Radzeke

I MUST AGREE WITH MY GRAMMAR CONSCIOUS FOE! YOU ARE NEITHER VERY FUNNY NOR IGNORANT IN A FUNNY WAY! HOMOPHOBIA IS NOT COOL! ESPECIALLY COMING FROM A GUY WHOSE NAME SOUNDS LIKE "BLACKCOCKMASTER."

SkULlY GOd MoFO, The OG
ghost.gif

sKuLlLoRd_fEmt0 said:
[glow=black,5,300]I MUST AGREE WITH MY GRAMMAR CONSCIOUS FOE! YOU ARE NEITHER VERY FUNNY NOR IGNORANT IN A FUNNY WAY! HOMOPHOBIA IS NOT COOL! ESPECIALLY COMING FROM A GUY WHOSE NAME SOUNDS LIKE "BLACKCOCKMASTER."

SkULlY GOd MoFO, The OG

Can u pls stop that? I really sick and tired of your nonsense

R

Radzeke

JUST FOR SMITH!

NEW ART OF WAR STATUES: GUTS N' CASCA

trinity-predator.jpg

YOU’LL LIKE THIS SMITH: GUTS STATUE TURNS INVISABLE IN THE DARK OMG!!

BTW, IS "GUTZ" THE PREDATOR OR THE TERMINATOR THIS WEEK? AND HOW LONG UNTIL YOU TIE HIM IN WITH THE MATRIX YOU POP CULTURE ZOMBIE? HE IS THE ULTIMATE STRONG ONE!!!

LOOK, YOU’RE WORTHLESS, EVERYONE HERE HATES YOU, AND YOU DON’T DIE!

BUT DOES SkULL LOrD ASK YOU TO CHANGE?

SKuLL LoRD
ghost.gif

sKuLlLoRd_fEmt0 said:
LOOK, YOU’RE WORTHLESS, EVERYONE HERE HATES YOU, AND YOU DON’T DIE!

I admit i m worthless, but what about you, oh the great one! Our great moderator who is gonna turn our StB into trash can!

If i m a piece of shit, u are nothing more than the worms who stay and rot there!

sKuLlLoRd_fEmt0 said:
BUT DOES SkULL LOrD ASK YOU TO CHANGE?

I seriously hope i will appreciate it

R

Radzeke

YOU’VE GOT SPIRIT ELROND! HOW ABOUT SkuLL LoRD MAKES YOU AN OFFER TO BE OF SOME VALUE? IF YOU STOP POSTING HERE, SO WILL SKULL LoRD! SAVE EVERYBODY FROM THE WORTHLESSNESS OF NOT ONLY YOURSELF BUT OF THE GREAT AND EVIL SKILL L0rD, THREAT TO THE GLORIOUS “PISSIN’ IN THE WIND” SECTION! THIS IS YOUR ONE CHANCE FOR GREATNESS! RESPOND WITH NOTHING, AND BE A MARTYR!

HOPEFULLY MY LAST POST 4-EVAH,

fEmt0

McCoys, take care of yourselves, I’ll miss you… V.H. Bob, you’re in charge now.
ghost.gif

sKuLlLoRd_fEmt0 said:
YOU’VE GOT SPIRIT ELROND!

You've got the 'Guts' in u, Skully!

sKuLlLoRd_fEmt0 said:
HOW ABOUT SkuLL LoRD MAKES YOU AN OFFER TO BE OF SOME VALUE? IF YOU STOP POSTING HERE, SO WILL SKULL LoRD! SAVE EVERYBODY FROM THE WORTHLESSNESS OF NOT ONLY YOURSELF BUT OF THE GREAT AND EVIL SKILL L0rD, THREAT TO THE GLORIOUS “PISSIN’ IN THE WIND” SECTION! THIS IS YOUR ONE CHANCE FOR GREATNESS! RESPOND WITH NOTHING, AND BE A MARTYR!

Do u think i will so stupid as to believe u? y do u say skull lord instead of myself. The answer is simple, becz u could simply change ur name and go on...
C'mon, can u come up to ur senses?

sKuLlLoRd_fEmt0 said:
HOPEFULLY MY LAST POST 4-EVAH,

Yeah right! ::)

P.S It is ur choice btw, if u wan to go on this nonsense, then ahead and make a fool out of urself, i dun really hv time to argue with u!

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
sKuLlLoRd_fEmt0_rEbOrN said:
IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACK!!

SKuLL LoRD
ghost.gif

sKuLlLoRd_fEmt0 I want to have your babies.

Ugh, well maybe not babies, but something along those lines. You get the idea.

;D ;D ;D

Top Bottom