Does anyone here use a Mac or netscape?

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
This has nothing to do with Berserk at all, I was just wondering if anyone here are using Netscape and/or a Mac computer. You see, I am webmaster of:

www.storm-of-hatred.com

and I have had some complaints about that the site don't really work with Mac and Netscape users. Now, I do not know any people who are using Mac at all, and I can't see anything too terribly wrong when I use the netscape on my friends computer. Could anyone please just look in at the site and see if you can access the stories and so on?

I would be very much obliged, I'm not half as good as html as I'd like to be...

Thank you very much in advance...

Asir

that facil is to die, that dificil is to be born
I have just to open the pagina that here you offer us and to now all this going very well, (I sit down him, not I speak aleman, and although the Swede is but father of the english that the German even asi a little is me dificult to read it) He is good to know paginas done by experts in sociology and culture of the masses, alone I expect that not have prejucios against the racially mixed as a servant (forgives!! already I have just to affirm me that IS NOT ASI!) you the of Europe north charms them to do paginas not commercial truth? better, those are the ones that but they interest me and not, when less for the Internet Explorer of my computer, your page opens perfectly

Luck with your page!

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
This has nothing to do with Berserk at all, I was just wondering if anyone here are using Netscape and/or a Mac computer. You see, I am webmaster of:

www.storm-of-hatred.com

and I have had some complaints about that the site don't really work with Mac and Netscape users. Now, I do not know any people who are using Mac at all, and I can't see anything too terribly wrong when I use the netscape on my friends computer. Could anyone please just look in at the site and see if you can access the stories and so on?

I would be very much obliged, I'm not half as good as html as I'd like to be...

Thank you very much in advance...
pant...pant...I only had to go through 599 posts to retrieve this.Lucky you had not posted 600 yet. I happen to have netscape and IE and today visiting that other site I noticed this (with netscape)
(links) (the
author)
instead of
(links)
(the author)

it is this site, instead that has some problems with netscape: for starter the news scroll too fast and are so unreadable (except for Flash, Superman, and maybe Quicksilver)
at the counseled resolution (1024x768 ) also everything is a little little(but readable.even if a little bigger would be better)
I was unable to download all yours 599 posts with netscape(instead i succeded wih IE) but that is possibly a default of the browser
or maybe if they were only 598...
Why this post that it is the inaniest of the inane (even for me) ?: everything is good to speed up my ascension to goodhood ;D
P.S. I forgot, about that other site, some of the yellow words are superimposed to the white ones and so the introductory page is a little messed up

I'm using opera 6.0 on win2k, and aside from geocities foolishness (ads, redirects that don't work), it's functional and colored properly.

as for content, *shrug*

Top Bottom