Vol 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone !
I only want to know how long it can take for vol 26 to go out, there's almost every chapters needed are out in YA (Statisticly there is 10-11 chapter in a volume).. so it won't take 6 month for vol 26 to go out ?

Thanks...

TheBlackSwordsman

I can't fight this dark demon within me any longer
Isn't it a bit early to be asking about volume 26 any ways? I mean 25 just came out not that long ago. Not that i'm not anxious for it or any thing, but I am just used to the waiting peroids for volumes.

You're right blacky, it's early to ask.. it's just that i'm not used of the waiting.. i got vol 1-24 about 2 weeks before 25 came out and i've read all of them in a week.. so i waited a week for vol 25..

G

Gechmir

The strong trend shows that there is a six-month gap between GN releases. Since Miura is well into the series, this is quite possibly established as an accurate estimate on the next novel's release.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
There's 19 months! Why wasn't I informed!
- Bob

Well, i should have elaborate clearer, 19th of december...

For the future volumes, i guess if everything goes smoothly, will be release every June and December

Btw, the release of vol26 is also the release of my favorite movie: The Return of the King

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Your favorite movie... already? My favorite movie of all time is Matrix: Revolutions. Either that or Pootie Tang 2.

It's od that a question about the release date of vol 26 can turn into wich Matrix movie is the best.. but personaly i think the first short movie in the animatrix is better than everything.. Final flight of the Osiris. Matrix reloaded end too quick, i know that the second and third part are in fact only one movie cut in two.. but by cutting it in the middle of a scene.. the lost some fans.. not me.. but people i know don't even want to see the third part because of the ending of the second one..
Ciao..

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
Now just a minute Walter. It's unfair to put Revolutions on the same level as Pooty Tang 2. PT2 was far better than Revolutions because PT2 doesn't exist. And I'd rather watch something that doesn't exist than Revolutions again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom