Any other manga/anime characters in berserk?

puella

Berserk forever
I put two old manga characters in berserk in this thread. The both are from Puck's small line, of course. ;)

1)Vol.15. 16page

Puck says "mazinger/mazingo"(or some pun for mazinger, I don't have Japanese volume) when he gets on Guts' head.

great_mazinger_pilot.jpg

2) chapter 221, page 9

Puck says "Mahotsukai Sarin" (pun for Mahotsukai Sari(Sally, the witch) + poison gas Sarin)
for Schierke possessed.

60ani8.jpg

** I think there could be other manga characters in berserk so if you let me know more, I'd appreciate that so much. :D
Also, I think it will be very interesting thing to us.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Re:any other manga characters in berserk?

Of course there is the reference to the Saint Seya when Puck says "Burn My Cosmos"while battling the Mozgus disciples in Berserk n.21 (he blind them with is flare)
icavalieridellozodiaco.jpg

puella

Berserk forever

roberto999 said:
Of course there is the reference to the Saint Seya when Puck says "Burn My Cosmos"while battling the Mozgus disciples in Berserk n.21 (he blind them with is flare)

Wow, nice! 8)
I know this popular anime though I didn't see it.

** Well, I think we have to get down to Puck's every line more carefully.
But his has been ignored too often. :'(

O

Ozmo

I didn't quite understand the first one. ???

Btw, they look more like anime than manga pictures to me. :)

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

Ozmo said:

This was what she was referring to (as always just the translation I have):

Volume 15; Pg. 16

Guts: Shit!

Puck: Do it!

Shoot her down!

Guts: What...!?

Puck: What's wrong, Majin Go!

[Note: This is a reference to Go Nagai's classic giant robot manga, MAZINGER Z.]

**It's been a long time since I've seen that one and I don't have the volume handy, so I don't remember what they're talking about exactly, Roshinu I guess ^^;.**

Btw, they look more like anime than manga pictures to me. :)

Technically, anime and manga are pretty much interchangeable words. And I'm sure those series were all manga at some point anyway. ;)

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

anyway Mazinger (we have a cross reference here: Puella has posted an image from the Great Mazinger, while Kimchan is refering to Mazinger Z- they are two different series- both from Nagai-and Mazinger z guest stars at the end of the Great Mazinger - do you see:?http://www.dragonridge.com/hongkong/mazinger.htm ;D ) and Saint Seya are both anime and manga (we have posted images from the anime, because images from the manga are more difficult to find)

p.s. to stop any further discussion Puella , why don't you change the tittle in "Any other anime and manga characters in berserk ?" ;D

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

Olivier Hague said:
Twenty years ago, maybe, but now... ^^;

Yeah, I know, but I still see people use manga that way occasionally. I mostly just didn't see why he had to point that out.

roberto999 said:
anyway Mazinger (we have a cross reference here: Puella has posted an image from the Great Mazinger, while Kimchan is refering to Mazinger Z- they are two different series- both from Nagai-and Mazinger z guest stars at the end of the Great Mazinger - do you see:?

Like I said, I don't know if my translation's entirely accurate, so it's pretty likely there's going to be mistakes. ^^;

puella

Berserk forever

Ozmo said:

You can control Mazinger robot in the vessel looking like a small spaceship. And the vessel is on top of Mazinger's head. In other words, humans in the vessel and the robot are united like that.
So, think about Puck on top of Guts' head. ;D
Isn't it great resemblance?

This is why Puck should say "what's wrong, Mazingo?!" when he falls off Guts' head. 8)

roberto999 said:
p.s. to stop any further discussion Puella , why don't you change the tittle in "Any other anime and manga characters in berserk ?" ;D

Oooo K. Roby ;)

puella

Berserk forever
This is not proper for this thread...

This is from Tezuka Osamu's Black Jack.
I cut it off from Italian Berserk Forum.

isn't it interesting?

Figlio.JPG

Top Bottom