Why is Zodd attacking Flora's house ?

sendo7

Fight me, kill me, I like it
Yeah, was asking me this question, cause, It don't need to attack them, they are not too powerfull for him, and last time Zodd and Guts fight, they were equals... or so... So Griffith doesn't need to bother with them, so why asking Zodd AND Grunbeld to attack them ? Cause they hurt Slann ?? No Slann is enough powerfull to settle this on her own. So, what's the reason for you ?

sendo7 said:
So Griffith doesn't need to bother with them, so why asking Zodd AND Grunbeld to attack them ? Cause they hurt Slann ?? No Slann is enough powerfull to settle this on her own. So, what's the reason for you ?

We do not know the background of Flora and we had somehow underestimate her. Maybe she is worth some attention from Griffith

I hope not becz Slann get raped by Guts and ask his buddy to settle the matter... :p

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Griffith sent the apostles to get Flora's head. We don't really know anything other than that right now (like why). But I can honestly say I doubt it has anything to do with Slann.

O

Ozmo

Guts was hardly with equal with Zodd the last time they fought.

I don't think we don't know enough about the attack on Flora's place to even guess on the reason. Could be pretty much anything.

TheBlackSwordsman

I can't fight this dark demon within me any longer
Ozmo said:
Guts was hardly with equal with Zodd the last time they fought.

I don't think we don't know enough about the attack on Flora's place to even guess on the reason. Could be pretty much anything.

Accually Guts was fairly equal until Zodd transformed into his large winged demon form.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
TheBlackSwordsman said:
Accually Guts was fairly equal until Zodd transformed into his large winged demon form.
yup, and even then, fighting human and apostle forms requires completely different styles. Fighting apostle forms requires more dodgeing and relies on a few key hits.

Just cause Guts got out of the way of 1 charge doesn't mean he was gonna lose.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Yes, Zoddo and Guts fought evenly. I have no idea why people can’t get this FACT through their heads. Even Grunbeld mentioned it as part of Guts’ reputation. Characters in the story are talking about it, take Miura’s hint.

Anyway, it’s pretty obvious why Griffith would want magic users in general dead considering they’re the only group of people that pose a real threat to his own power. Not only because of their command of the elements but their knowledge and understanding of the world, including what he is. Also, Flora’s friendship with Skull Knight means she very likely may be, or at least has been, personally involved in the fight against God Hand.

-Griffith

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
If Griffith thinks it is that important at this stage that one of the first people he wants dead is Flora, then she must signify someone very important and powerful indeed, with obvious past links to SK. And someone with magic powers who stands against the God Hand members is not someone to be fucked with lightly.

LG

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Anyway, it’s pretty obvious why Griffith would want magic users in general dead considering they’re the only group of people that pose a real threat to his own power. Not only because of their command of the elements but their knowledge and understanding of the world, including what he is. Also, Flora’s friendship with Skull Knight means she very likely may be, or at least has been, personally involved in the fight against God Hand.

Here's something that I'm not sure if anybody's clear on: Does Griffith actually still hold any allegiance at all with God Hand, in his reborn form? It's possible he does... but it's possible he doesn't, too. If he has no ties with them anymore, his goal is ONLY to rule the kingdom, is it not? To be in his castle? *If* that's his only goal right now, would his reasons for going after Flora be the same? Probably so, at least the first half of what you said. Still, I wonder if there's something deeper to it... and knowing Miura, there probably is. =)

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Graywords said:
Here's something that I'm not sure if anybody's clear on: Does Griffith actually still hold any allegiance at all with God Hand, in his reborn form? It's possible he does... but it's possible he doesn't, too. If he has no ties with them anymore, his goal is ONLY to rule the kingdom, is it not? To be in his castle? *If* that's his only goal right now, would his reasons for going after Flora be the same? Probably so, at least the first half of what you said. Still, I wonder if there's something deeper to it... and knowing Miura, there probably is. =)

Femto is still around. I'm pretty sure that even though Griffith is reborn through the fetus as the Millenium Hawk, Femto exists with the other God Hand members in the shadow world.

LG

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
Lady Griffith said:
Femto is still around. I'm pretty sure that even though Griffith is reborn through the fetus as the Millenium Hawk, Femto exists with the other God Hand members in the shadow world.

LG

He does? I wonder, since I was told that Femto did not appear when God Hand was summoned in the Berserk-game...

Lady Griffith said:

LG

I doubt so, when Guts was fighting the spirit at the top of the Albion tower, the spirit only transform into the figure of 4 god hand, there was no presence of Femto.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Lady Griffith said:

LG

Griffith is Femto and Femto is Griffith, they're one and the same, so I doubt he's wandering around the shadow world. That was the whole point of the rebirth ceremony, so Femto could be reborn.

Top Bottom