Episode 226

Genn21 said:
( or a berserk movie :p j/k Its working to !

I could see a possible OVA of some sort. Wouldn't be difficult, like a side story of Gutts during his black swordsman days out by himself with puck taking on an extremely powerful apostle. I could see one huge drawn out battle where he finally kills the apostle after nearly dying. I think its highly possible for that instead of a 20 something episode series and it would take up some of his time but not too much like a new series would.

but i definately see this comment as a teaser for the berserk fans.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Miura was never shy to promote something related to Berserk: I think he is working to something that has no relation to berserk or to Hakushensa and so he cannot speak about it in detail on YA

G

Genn21

Bill said:
Perhaps they age the same but live longer anyways, in any event if Shierke was older than she wouldn't panic so often. Maybe.

Could time pass differently between the realms ? Just a idea ,like could flora have visited S.K's realm a long while ago while she was younger and somehow that would be about 500 years ago in the berserk realm and about 5 years in the spiritual. Its just a crazy theory on one of the ways flora could have survived such a length beside some magical elixer or life prolongment spell.

Genn21 said:
Could time pass differently between the realms ? Just a idea ,like could flora have visited S.K's realm a long while ago while she was younger and somehow that would be about 500 years ago in the berserk realm and about 5 years in the spiritual. Its just a crazy theory on one of the ways flora could have survived such a length beside some magical elixer or life prolongment spell.

SHUT THE HELL UP!

*I apologise for that, i just hate people who abuse their authority

Bill said:
Shierke was older than she wouldn't panic so often.

She might be 500 years for all u know ;D

But no matter how long Flora lived, she is most likely dead by then, so i guess 1000 years to live for her should be long enough, she need a rest from the world of trouble

Bill

Daydreaming....
Smith said:
*I apologise for that, i just hate people who abuse their authority

And how did they do that?

Smith said:
But no matter how long Flora lived, she is most likely dead by then, so i guess 1000 years to live for her should be long enough, she need a rest from the world of trouble

1000 years? So why weren't any apostles sent against her then? That a long time to be a nuisance for the Godhands.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Bill said:
1000 years? So why weren't any apostles sent against her then? That a long time to be a nuisance for the Godhands.

How do you know they weren't? ;)

-Griffith

Kefky

Boo!
Um, considering that Flora knew about the armor, knew about Skully's "mistake", and wants to see him smile again, isn't it safe to assume she's 1000 years old? I'm just wondering here. o.o;

G

Genn21

Kefky said:
Um, considering that Flora knew about the armor, knew about Skully's "mistake", and wants to see him smile again, isn't it safe to assume she's 1000 years old? I'm just wondering here. o.o;

She could've heard it from a legend. I assume skullknight is a pretty famous character , to those who are interested in these types of things in the berserk world.

Griffith

Genn21 said:
She could've heard it from a legend. I assume skullknight is a pretty famous character , to those who are interested in these types of things in the berserk world.

Or she just asked him since they're old friends?

-Griffith

G

Genn21

Griffith said:
Or she just asked him since they're old friends?

-Griffith

How old tho. On one hand Skullknight is as old as gaiserac itself or older if hes king gaiserac. Flora on the other hand has the face of a child and the mind of a old sage. She even forsaw her own death and accepted it. Do you think she prophesized this to one day ? I theorize that long ago s.k met flora for some magical needs from the astral realm and shared a story with her... possibly even the future.

Griffith

Genn21 said:
How old tho. On one hand Skullknight is as old as gaiserac itself or older if hes king gaiserac. Flora on the other hand has the face of a child and the mind of a old sage. She even forsaw her own death and accepted it. Do you think she prophesized this to one day ? I theorize that long ago s.k met flora for some magical needs from the astral realm and shared a story with her... possibly even the future.

Non sequitur much?

First of all, that means nothing concerning Flora’s age, even though you claim that’s your subject. Then you write some random crap that ignores all of Skully’s and Flora’s conversations and doesn’t make sense. You practically make her out to be some bystander, when, for all we know; she was the catalyst for Skull Knight as we know him.

-Griffith

Griffith

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I have the new scans and uploading is in progress. Were in the pipe, 5 by 5.

Scans and a reference to Aliens... you easily win the board badass award. 8)

-Griffith

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Kefky said:

SK didn't really make a mistake, he chose a way that didn't go like he and Flora expected, and that they now regret. As for the smile, she's talking about Schierke as said in earlier posts.

---

Page: 8 to Schierke

"I want to see your shy, smiling face with my eyes just once more (before I die)."

EDIT: Oh btw, thanks for the scans Saiya ;D.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Scan's are up, I repeat, the scan's are up.

I really love u Saiya, without u the board wouldnt be as interesting as now.

I wondered what make u contribute so much for this bbs? :-\

Btw, that was F**KING AWESOME

That armor did not just cut off his pain and emtion, most important the armor release the beast within him. No wonder Grunbeld was totally defeat by his awesome power

P.S: After going through those scans, I m begining to believe Grunbeld is an apostle, base on the fearsome expression of him while he was fighting Guts.

Thanks a ton for the scans! Jeez this chapter rocks -_- it keeps getting better and better! I'm even more pumped about the next issue than I was last time. Things are looking pretty bad now.

And yeah, fucking apeshit is a pretty good term here...Just about the way I'd imagine Guts if he was on PCP ;D

Griffith

Smith said:
After going through those scans, I m begining to believe Grunbeld is an apostle, base on the fearsome expression of him while he was fighting Guts.

We really appreciate you making it official and all, thanks. ;)

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
To crush my enemies, see them driven before and hear the lamination's of their women. 8)

First Aliens, scans, and now Conan!? Do you have a like-minded sister? ;D

-Griffith

P.S. 226 - HOLY SHIT! I'M SPEECHLESS!

O

Ozmo

Omg, this is getting better by the chapter and I've got a feeling the next one will be even better (dragon-form Grungy, anyone?)! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I think the armor does more than just make him not feel pain, he never fought like Yoda before! Heck, he's practically flipping out and killing people without thinking twice about it (decked in heavy armor to boot)! ;D Also, the palm of the armor opened to the arm-cannon as if it's a concious part of the body (which is very possible now that you think about it).

The amount of blood Guts is loosing all the time would kill any human, no matter how tough, but Miura never was a nitpicker with realism. :)

My last comment is that this fight would look sooooo awesome animated. I can barely figure out what they're doing at time from these pictures.

Sayajin, i've never seen you vut i know i love you

Thanks a lot

If grunbeld is an apostle, then i think he's probably gonna transform himself in the next chapter- we'll know in a few days...

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
thanks saya! damn hes out of control the man is jumping all over the place bleeding real bad also and the helmet damn im speechless regarding that

I will probably get chewed out... but, I think it was better before when Guts was defying all odds as a normal human, taking on apostles and all other things. Now the story seems to be going in a Lord of the Rings direction and guts seems barely human anymore. But who knows, it might end up turning out for the best, I hope.

Top Bottom