Episode 226

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Holy shit, Sable! You just won the game, AND you get to take the ball home!

Awesome drawing.

-Griffith

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
... berserker....

That was some scary shit! I can't remember the last time I was that hyperactive whilst watching Berserk. The best part is... that Miura isn't taking a break just yet, Hopefully we are looking at a 10 chapter volume ;D

The Berserk's armour [seemingly the most adpt title at the moment] seems to be the right tool to enhanse Gut's burning rage. Watching it in action made me feel this was Gut's emotions, only moving. A physical mass running around without fear or pain is something like Guts was before, now, it just has evolved into a demon.

This is an incredible chapter. Now, off to read the translations!!

Griffith, you did justice to that image! Great doctoring ;)

Edit: What do you think Guts was going to say after he said "This is My......"?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Its kinda funny, I can't sense any rage in this chapter. It just isn't there. Guts is fighting like a maniac, but its not ferral.

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
Majin Tenshi said:
Its kinda funny, I can't sense any rage in this chapter. It just isn't there. Guts is fighting like a maniac, but its not ferral.

Kinda like a robot isn't it? Maybe it's because of the helm and the fact that it hide what gatt's face look like...

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
Uriel said:
Edit: What do you think Guts was going to say after he said "This is My......"?

wish?

Doubt thats it though.
My first inclination was that he was just going to say something along the lines of "This is my anger" but that seems a bit too basic for Miura.

The wish thing may be it though. The Beast is telling Guts to entrust it with everything ... and Guts' thought is "This is my Wish?" Which seems logical considering the rest of the series because

A) That was a running theme with Griffith
and
B) Isn't that what he has been steadily progressing towards? Giving the anger complete control and surrendering himself to it?

That could also serve to explain the behelit activation in front of Slan, or be tied to it. Though I havent the faintest what his sacrifice would have been.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Darok [Gloombeard!] said:
That could also serve to explain the Beherit activation in front of Slan, or be tied to it. Though I havent the faintest what his sacrifice would have been.

The beherit's reaction in front of Slan is almost the same than in volume 21 when Femto is incarnated into a new Griffith. It has no need to be from Guts or anyone's wish.

P

psymont

Darok [Gloombeard!] said:
wish?

Doubt thats it though.
My first inclination was that he was just going to say something along the lines of "This is my anger" but that seems a bit too basic for Miura.

The wish thing may be it though. The Beast is telling Guts to entrust it with everything ... and Guts' thought is "This is my Wish?" Which seems logical considering the rest of the series because

A) That was a running theme with Griffith
and
B) Isn't that what he has been steadily progressing towards? Giving the anger complete control and surrendering himself to it?

That could also serve to explain the behelit activation in front of Slan, or be tied to it. Though I havent the faintest what his sacrifice would have been.

desire might be a better word

Back from the vacation and miracle I experience ahead of my eyes.
I also read the whole thread. I just have to answer this to some people: about the neck-chin question and the activation of the cannon arm I can see as only guess that Guts and the armour merge in a fashion. The cannon arm and dragonslayer are left out of this(this creation simply activates the cannon arm interracting with it by its whole).

Oh and this chapter reminds me young's Casca flirt with Guts: "like a (rabbioso)* dog , fall in the battle"

*read the italian version, don't remember the transl right now(an illness, usually infects dogs and makes them overlly aggressive)

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
xechnao said:
Oh and this chapter reminds me young's Caska flirt with Guts: "like a (rabbioso)* dog , fall in the battle"

*read the italian version, don't remember the transl right now(an illness, usually infects dogs and makes them overlly aggressive)

Rabies, and "rabid dog".

Top Bottom