How do you think Berserk ends?

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Aight, I'm sure this has been posted before so im sorry if i am reposting it. But if you missed it then here is your chance to explain how it all ends.ive allready explained how my version ends.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
An empty plain, with shattered bones strewn across it. A massive sword is stuck halfway in the ground, with a tattered wrap blowing in the wind.

G

Genn21

I can see a peaceful ending with griffith surviving this ordeal amazingly enough. Miura pushing on about a non-unhappy ending does also sound promising in that aspect. Guts would only have to kill the poor sap if he let his emotions get the better of him. As we learned over time there is a contradicting force between his emotions.. and his way of rational.

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Ok, after one of the apostles is killed by Gatsu, he somehow catches up with griffith in the real world. Then he kills him somehow before he summons God Hand(i havent thought how yet) and takes his beleit. And since its not the easiest thing to kill Griffith Gatsu is damaged pretty bad, thus calling upon God hand. Then when God Hand is brought to the question of his sacrifice, Gatsu says,"I will not become one of your foolish puppets!"Then he throws the Beleit into the Hellish pool of souls. Then somehow out of all of this he reaches the Idea. Then destroys it somehow.

Then in the outer world SK is taking care of Caska, and he watches the Sacrifice Brand slowly fade away. Then he looks up at the sky and says, "it has been done."

Back in the Ideas core. Gatsu is struggling to get out of the cores room. Then the last thing u see is all of the Debris falling on him. Caska then grabs SK's hand and says "Is he alive?". Skull Knight then looks at her in surprise and says "it is possible."

Then on the last page of the Manga you see a picture of a figure in the fog that appears to be Gatsu. And it says above him, THE END.

Still, im just some crazy fool that made up my ending. Im sure that everyone has a different idea. Thank you for taking your time and reading that!!

O

Ozmo

Majin Tenshi said:
An empty plain, with shattered bones strewn across it. A massive sword is stuck halfway in the ground, with a tattered wrap blowing in the wind.

I have a feeling this is exactly how it's going to be. ;D

But seriously, so many things could still go differently that guessing is futile.

Kefky

Boo!
Hm, most of the time when there's a revenge theme, by the end of the story the idea of revenge is futile or pointless. So I think Gatsu and Griffith won't have any kind of basic confrontation. Maybe they'll team up to fight against Idea?

And didn't Miura-sensei say somewhere that Berserk would have a happy ending?

Top Bottom